• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Uncp 2008 --> Update--> Very Important

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
it dont matter 2 me man... but we are down a couple of people... so we can need all the support we can get man... 2 people graduated last year... and are living their adult life now in the "real world" so i u want 2 play on our crew, your more than welcome...

Right now it's me(falco--> i retired fox unless i have 2),dama (ganon), valz(capt. falcon), tony(fox)...-->

wes?? (mario)??, quinn (peach)...yoshi (shiek/yoshi) and then we have 2 new recruits... 7thFonon (Marth now--> i retired his link), Got'm (just started playing smash this november and is nice but needs more practice...

but Dama, tony, me, mario, yoshi are the best people in our crew, but tony and yoshi is no longer with us b/c they are working... IF they can get off that'll be great... but we have 2 work with wesley,quinn,rob, and will 2 make them Lozr & Ali ready... (im terrified for them)
the best

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Itch, if your situation looks bad at the time of the tourney, then I'll play with you. If not, I may just take LOZr up on that offer for that "win" thing.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
indeed... it's all good tho... LOZR... WHAT IT IS SON!!! u got aim man... Hit me up man... Tokennugga08... indeed...

dotpwn

Smash Journeyman
I want crew T.T Im not that bad anymore. my doc crows stronger each day. I guess malk is the only one that can attest to my being decent. Tell em it's so D:

BEHR

Smash Hero
Sparkles is the best out of our little gang which include Him the best,Krii the second best and Vilt Third best and me Last cause i suck but this was back in the day.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Us four have been through a lot and Itch has his own little crew but us four are not a crew.

Malk

Smash Champion
dam man... did u not read that fu(king 1st page... it's on there son... CHECK THAT ***** OUT...
Are you a ****in' asssss?
He asked why you're charging us $5
I'd like to know too

Jubilee charged $5 for infinite pizza and drinks and wings and meatballs and chips and ramen and you stfu

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
Are you a ****in' asssss?
He asked why you're charging us $5
I'd like to know too

Jubilee charged $5 for infinite pizza and drinks and wings and meatballs and chips and ramen and you stfu
well ****.. @ the last ****ing tourney that you or whoever the fu(k hosted... we had 2 pay a ****ing venue fee and didn't get **** 2 eat... just be happy that the fu(king venue fee is cheap... and of course, we have 2 give some of the money 2 the school... if they MIGHT.. i never said for sure THAT THEY ARE GONNA PROVIDE YALL WITH ****KING SNACKS... DAM... SO CTFO SON... (chill the fu(k out) and get off a *****H'S NUT'S PLEASE... DAM

BEHR

Smash Hero
D Shep you comin Friday?

Edit: My bad what are you doing Saturday?

POM

Smash Apprentice
i don't get why your school would need money. couldn't you just host it in a community room of your dorm or something (if they have those there)? i'm just seeing if you're pocketing it is all.
i'm sure the tourney you're talking about was at that card shop...the place needs to make money somehow and not run tourneys for free.

anyway, let's just mm for $5 so i can make it back.

PacStrife

Smash Ace
LOL who the hell is POM? sounds like free money to me d_shep, no offense to POM, but I've just never heard of him so most likely no tourney experience i'm guessing? You might want to think twice if you've never been to the tourney scene before.......just consider it :)

Anyways, I would like to hear all about venue fees. Please tell me (as I was the one most likely taking your money) why you feel slighted by the system. The card shop costed a venue fee cause the people that own the shop...... well OWN the shop. If we wanted to play there we had to pay for it, makes perfect sense. Now if you have to pay for the space then your reason makes perfect sense too. However if you arent paying for the spot and you make any kind of profit off of running this tourney then I would have to say "**** you".

BTW, are you even running this tourney or am I? el oh el. (this is me offering you a good tourney with no **** ups in bracets or match play, just let me help you when you need it :))

EDIT - One time I made a list of smashers, trust me stuff doesn't go well, you should stay away from lists (even if your Dr. PP and want to know how good you are compared to everyone ;))

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
L0zr just got his new tv and is now gonna practice his tech skill more than ever before pound gets here. Come to pound and watch me and be amazed i wont let you down nc, hellz yesssss

BEHR

Smash Hero
Pac Remember the team Use your magic your amazing then you had to re make the brackets. :laugh:

Blind@$$nigg@samurai

Smash Cadet
LOL who the hell is POM? sounds like free money to me d_shep, no offense to POM, but I've just never heard of him so most likely no tourney experience i'm guessing? You might want to think twice if you've never been to the tourney scene before.......just consider it :)

Anyways, I would like to hear all about venue fees. Please tell me (as I was the one most likely taking your money) why you feel slighted by the system. The card shop costed a venue fee cause the people that own the shop...... well OWN the shop. If we wanted to play there we had to pay for it, makes perfect sense. Now if you have to pay for the space then your reason makes perfect sense too. However if you arent paying for the spot and you make any kind of profit off of running this tourney then I would have to say "**** you".

BTW, are you even running this tourney or am I? el oh el. (this is me offering you a good tourney with no **** ups in bracets or match play, just let me help you when you need it :))

EDIT - One time I made a list of smashers, trust me stuff doesn't go well, you should stay away from lists (even if your Dr. PP and want to know how good you are compared to everyone ;))

aahahahahhahaahah lol @ pac! dont you know who pom is? he is the baddest kid on my street he is the best at my school no joke you fools dont even know!

PacStrife

Smash Ace
Pac Remember the team Use your magic your amazing then you had to re make the brackets. :laugh:
So I guess it's my fault that after yelling as loud as I could and Malk yelling as loud as he could that Rocky still apparently didn't hear us? BTW I remade the brackets to be nice, I didn't have to let his team in at all. However, I am a nice guy like that ;)

BEHR

Smash Hero
So I guess it's my fault that after yelling as loud as I could and Malk yelling as loud as he could that Rocky still apparently didn't hear us? BTW I remade the brackets to be nice, I didn't have to let his team in at all. However, I am a nice guy like that ;)
LOL that was funny didnt you guys remake the brackets like 3 times?

PacStrife

Smash Ace
LOL that was funny didnt you guys remake the brackets like 3 times?
that's what happens when you try to make people happy im afraid. But it's ok cause I made a new rule.

*If you can't beat Golden Roy then you cannot ***** about brackets, period.

But are you trying to insinuate that I don't know my **** about running tourneys? Because i assure you, you will be hard pressed to find a better tourney runner than me in this state :)

Malk

Smash Champion
Pac bro you suck at making brackets bro you're bringing down the scene bro solomon bro what's up bro

ooops
edit:

Pac... bro you suck at ....making brackets bro..... you're bringing.... down the s.....cene bro solomon b.....ro what's up br....o

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
im not making a profit @ all... either this is all going 2 the school... or my friends fraternity... was like that they had a better chance of getting the spot reserved it's going half 2 them and i guess the other half could be used for them 2 get snacks... i'll have 2 ask him 2moro when i come see that *****ah... lol... oh... I THINK THAT ME AND DAMA ARE COMING 2 CLAYTON--> OR RALEIGH 2MORO... I'LL KNOW WHEN I GET THERE... so if yall wanna smash it up... hit me up on aim... hopefully somebody has wireless internet or i'll get on 7thFonon's internet... holla my ***'s...

Oh yeah... Pac that does sound like a free 5$ MM so POM, i'll accept your challenge (or maybe lack thereof) but hey, who knows, you MIGHT be nice... well just have 2 see son... oh yeah... again PAC MAN... your never on AIM... so i cant hit u up guy... SHOW ME YA MOVES PAC... IN DDR

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
To the dude (can't figure out how to abbreviate your name) who says I got a lot of posts: I just like smash alot, but time was almost out when I started playing it, so I've had to work extra hard enjoying as much as I can of Melee before Brawl comes out and everyone has to start over. Oh yeah, Pac, thank you for your bracket kindness.

Top Bottom