• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Uncp 2008 --> Update--> Very Important

Malk

Smash Champion
B@N@S I'll money match you
lol POM might have some **** but I know Ray Charles is horrible

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
7thFU(KIN FONON... u gave us the wrong freaking directions from Crabtree Mall man... so we basically got lost and had 2 turn around about 30min b/c we were headed in the direction of our school... when i seen fayetteville I WAS PISSED... wanted 2 turn around... and come KILL YOU... FOR PUTTING US ON THE WRONG HIGHWAY... the next time i come down there... put me BACK ON THE HIGHWAY THAT I USED 2 GET THERE... NOT SOME INNER AND OUTER BELTLINE ****

cyclops4ever

Smash Apprentice
dama here...i will willing challenge all of you to 5 dollar money matches.....see me. that is all.

lozer! you wont be the only one at pound .....ganon is in need of more practice, i hope you guys come so i can get ready for pound.

i will not be participating in a crew match, i refuse to be shamed by my crew. i'll watch and laugh. sorry guys i refuse, you know it will be pointless, i dont even see why you suggested such a stupid thing. seriously! our crew?! i can beat you all with bowser! and jiggly! psh have fun.

pac please come! i can fight your falcon all dddddday! lol

might not be in on a while so talk to ya later. see ya at the tourney.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
dama here...i will willing challenge all of you to 5 dollar money matches.....see me. that is all.

lozer! you wont be the only one at pound .....ganon is in need of more practice, i hope you guys come so i can get ready for pound.

i will not be participating in a crew match, i refuse to be shamed by my crew. i'll watch and laugh. sorry guys i refuse, you know it will be pointless, i dont even see why you suggested such a stupid thing. seriously! our crew?! i can beat you all with bowser! and jiggly! psh have fun.

pac please come! i can fight your falcon all dddddday! lol

might not be in on a while so talk to ya later. see ya at the tourney.
What matt... how you gonna back down after we talked about this... you just scared ALI gonna give you the business like he did @ that last tourney... and your bowswer cant beat my fox or falco... so shut that jaink up son... and see me on the stick January 5th, 2008 son...

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
you ready for Wednesday Behr... lol... what time should i pick you up man... or are yall gonna drive here...

BEHR

Smash Hero
I talked to Pwn he might be able to take us there and if not pick us up like at 1:30 at my place.

Edit: 1

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
well that sounds like a plan 2 me... who is all coming with you... b/c i might have my bro-n-law with me

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
indeed... man, i need 2 go Christmas shopping... i haven't finished buying all my christmas presents... well i hope that people can w8 til after new years 2 get their presents... shoot or maybe after spring break... lol...

BEHR

Smash Hero
Yea I did I even have the time I called you on my phone I said what are you doing Wedsday and you are like most likely nothin im like ok then well m going to smash with D Shep want to come abd give us a ride there or you want him to pick us up and then you said I might be able to take us then you mumbled some **** hung up end.

So D Shep come pick us up. :3

dotpwn

Smash Journeyman
Yea I did I even have the time I called you on my phone I said what are you doing Wedsday and you are like most likely nothin im like ok then well m going to smash with D Shep want to come abd give us a ride there or you want him to pick us up and then you said I might be able to take us then you mumbled some **** hung up end.

So D Shep come pick us up. :3
i couldnt hear a word you said except for dshep coming on wednesday and i wasnt doing anything. then i told you to text me because i couldnt hear you at all. Point is i cant drive there. why doesnt dshep just do what we did last time? we have multiple tvs and he woudlnt have to drive double the times he would normally have to.

BEHR

Smash Hero
So thats what you where mumbling idk I guess whatever good with everybody else.

BEHR

Smash Hero
and lovable Pwn is coming meet at my place K Pwn at 1. :B

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
ok... lol.. and yeah... i have a bad memory... im trying 2 see if 7thFonon wants 2 come down... im not sure if he wants 2... im gonna call in around 5 or 7 and see what he wants 2 do... show you how us boys @ pembroke get down... (IF HE COMES) WHICH HE BETTER!!! I know you are gonna read this Rob

7thFonon

Smash Apprentice
Man, Ima save it for the tournament, Marth is still training in his hyperbolic time chamber. Patience, and Behr I remember at the last tourney you beat my link, haha, hope you ready for my Marth, compared to my Link he is straight nasty.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Oh you where that guy oh ok I remember you saying trying to get good with Link or something. :B

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
he was until my link start kicking his link's butt... BUT THANX 2 MALK... MY LINK IS NO MORE...

Top Bottom