• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Uncp 2008 --> Update--> Very Important

CStrife187

Smash Journeyman
well, since d_shep's got an appt. tomorrow then sunday and monday work best for me. but if somebody has a place to play I'm free from whenever I wake up until midnight tomorrow.

(336) 601-1587

BEHR

Smash Hero
CStrife i might be able to work something out tomorrow at my place so Ill give you a call or I see you on AIM.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
i'll be back on @ 2:00 am watching a movie... and my wireless is out... so yeah...

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
ok... well vilt/behr isn't responding... but i think that vilt said that he can probably borrow his aunts car again.. for some SUPER SMASH BROTHERS--> MAY-LAY (FOR 7TH FONON--> NOT ME-->AS IN I---> LEE--> AS IN ROCK LEE) MAY LAY = MELEE even the announcer says it... you make it sound like the band MilliVanilli

7thFonon

Smash Apprentice
Well, soon I won't have to worry about it cuz on Jan.24 ima be calling it X, can't get any more simple than that. And it is pronounced like this, Meee--Leeeee--eeeee--eeeeee.......eeeee.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
hahaha... you are so stupid ROB... am i the only smart one @ school now... MATT'S a natural dumb, and u are taking after him... quinn hoe's around 2 much... making him dumb b/c he's gonna get an STD from a lumbee... WILL is from the same area as matt... so he's dumb by default and he's SPANIARD (NOT MEXICAN --> SPANISH)... and then there's everybody else @ pembroke who dont know what the f*** they are doing in college... just wasting time looking @ fat people everywhere... UNC-PEMBROKE campus should go on a national fatty diet... maybe the UC kids would lose some w8...

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
SEE ROB... ALL SMASH PLAYERS (GOOD SMASH PLAYERS) know's that in SSBM the M stands for May-lay... NOT Me-LEE... poor guy... when will you ever learn... and how many plinks is it gonna take... i think i might get 2 more tattoos of fox and falco... but i dont know where... falco on my left arm and fox on my right arm... indeed.. and then i'll have 2 be like quinn and get on my SWOLE STATUS... lol... and Matt are u still coming 2moro... C-STRIFE IS... not 2 sure about vilt/behr/krii/

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
b/c his falco is nice son... VILT SEE ME @ THE TOURNAMENT MAN... if yall come down friday, yall can stay @ my dorm...

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
INDEED... lol... i cant w8 til this is all over with... and brawl comes out... THANK GOD... and i cant w8 for spring break... COLLEGE NEVER FELT SO GOOD...

BEHR... do u have wireless @ your house man... I NEED 2 PLAY YOU IN POKEMON AGAIN FOOL... MY LEGENDARY SQUAD IS THE TRUTH... lol...

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
when do yall go back 2 school man... im leaving the 4th or the 5th... but if i leave the 4th... i'll probably leave that night... so we can get some smash in...

C-STRIFE... COME BACK ANYTIME MAN... LOL... it's fun playing you... i need 2 learn how to fight against Marth's... that's the only character im not good @ fighting against... come back ASAP... your more than welcome...

CStrife187

Smash Journeyman
man, my marth sucks. I'm sure malk will tell you if you ask him. All I know how to do is throw you up onto a platform and uptilt you to death. I'll probably be up for smash agian next friday or saturday, I'll let you know. I'd be up there all the time if gas weren't so expensive. I need to learn to fight space animals with peach. I'm hoping to go all-peach in tournaments, and quit relying on sheik for so many matchups.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
next friday i will probably have the gamecube packed b/c im moving back on campus the 5th... but if you come by earl that day, we can smash in a few rounds... lol.. im just ready 2 head back 2 school man... GREENSBORO IS so boring since i've left ...

BEHR

Smash Hero
D Shep cant wait for the tourney man and I don't know if i can make it before you leave.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
we will figure something out man... I'll probably play against the comp or something... 2 dlvl my noobish skills... I might even start l-canceling again... not sure about that... BEHR POWERS...

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
MIRROR canceling is the truth son.... I wonder if my legendary pokemon can mirror cancel yet... i know my psychic pokemon can... MR. MIME... MIME JR...

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
you need 2 try 2 make this man... lol... im ready 2 see everybody after the new year... and i definetly wanna play

Lozr/ali/chocolate thunder/pac (again--> gotta love that guy)/hmm... oh yeah Dr. Peepee if he can make it... this POM GUY for my MM and someother guy...

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Well, sorry man, can't make this one. It's on the same date as my first club soccer tourney, so no go. Guess my last NC tourney was in November...I'll try to make the Brawl tournies. You guys ball it up.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
yes im playing roy... so i can shut that woman Martha up once and for all... who cares if she wears a crown... stupid high tier character... did i say martha... i ment marth... they both look alike...

BEHR

Smash Hero
I know I thought that was kinda random but whatever.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
WELL ANYWAYS PEOPLE... the time is growing near 2 this event... I was wondering who all is coming 2 the tourney...

LOZR (LOZER AS DAMA CALLS YOU --> man... you better come... i wanna play you so bad, but i hate fox dittos so im gonna bring that flightless bird back out)
ALI --> since i asked Lozr 2 come... you might as well show up... DOUBLE THE PLEASURE DOUBLE THE FUN
PAC--> your just 2 awesome man... your presence is always wanted... (need my rematch son from like 2 years ago)
Dr.PP --> NOOO... quit your soccer team for that one day.... I hated playing soccer for school and recs... but now i miss those days
Vilt--> i'll see you there man... your fox still isn't ready for my falco or my fox (but everybody know's i DONT DO DITTO'S)
BEHR--> bring it son... WHENEVER I GIVE U A FREE KILL TAKE IT MAN...
DR. SPARKLEY--> sorry 2 inform you man.... but i have a team partner or partners (i haven't decided on which one i want 2 team with... i forgot that he asked me 2 be his partner (and then Valz is my automatic partner) but if i can get 7thFonon on his grind he will most likely be my partner or quinn... i think we are gonna switch the teams up this year
POM--> BRING SOME EXTRA MONEY MAN... DAMA WANTS 2 PLAY YOU AS WELL AND THE REST OF MY PEOPLE

everybody else.... YOU NEED 2 BE THERE... tell your mom she needs 2 be there... tell anybody you know from SC/GA/VA they need 2 be there it's probably tha last tournament of melee before brawl is released...

See you people there.... im probably done with smashboards until the time grows closer... (i'll still be on, just not as much unless i have absolutely nothing else 2 do)

BEHR

Smash Hero
I think the Jubilee is last and Pound. <.< but I am not sure.

POM

Smash Apprentice
yea, i think i might have to bring extra cash cuz my gf just beat me in smash haha

Top Bottom