• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Unbelievable! Also: How Should Samus Transform Into Zamus?

How Should Samus Transform Into Zamus?

• It should be whenever you want (like Zelda / Sheik)

Votes: 413 24.3%
  • It should be only after Samus' "Super Smash" (like in the movie - this would mean items must be on)

Votes: 74 4.4%
  • It should be only after something happens to Samus (like taking a certain amount of damage)

Votes: 163 9.6%
  • Zamus should be a seperate character all-together

Votes: 869 51.1%
  • I don't really care, I'm happy with whatever

Votes: 182 10.7%

• Total voters

Alandorf

Smash Journeyman
I think it should just be a style change (like daisy-peach in melee). That or she should be unlockable but a similar clone of Samus (like Dr. Mario is to mario).

JustaPnoy

Smash Apprentice
Alandorf said:
I think it should just be a style change (like daisy-peach in melee). That or she should be unlockable but a similar clone of Samus (like Dr. Mario is to mario).
no way that'd be pointless.. and i doubt they would call that a char addition

and if it was a clone.. she would have to have the same weapons as Samus which she doesnt. so UAH!

The Bino

Smash Lord
I am sorry for what i said earlier about the ZS Samus' explanation, i made an error, i played the game again last night from beginnin to end and i now can tell you the reason why Samus doesn't have her suit on is
cuz when she is escapin from the Planet Zebes's detenation for the explosion and gets into her suit she takes off her suit thinking it was all over, but she looks out of her ship and sees S.P. ships surrounded her and then they shoot her down and she escapes off the ship b4 it crashes and she has the gun... and on the gun... it is self chargin, when it is fully charged it will freeze your enemy for bout 1-2 seconds...
sorry i misinformed you guys bout the suit thing and the gun, but i was really close on it

MICEDIT: Spoilertags you *******.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
A spoiler tags blacks out parts of your post. That's obvious. Highlight the black part to see what it says. Click "Edit" on that post to see how the spoiler tags work so you can use them in the future.

Eaode

Smash Champion
Alandorf said:
Samus and ZS Samus should have the same weapons though, i mean, they're the same person after all.
Why? Samus has an arm cannon with a bunch of beam weapons, and when she's out of her suit, she has an emergency pistol, which apparantly transforms into a plasma whip.

Kao

Smash Cadet
Eaode said:
Why? Samus has an arm cannon with a bunch of beam weapons, and when she's out of her suit, she has an emergency pistol, which apparantly transforms into a plasma whip.
I agree with Eaode. How would Samus get her arm cannon without the suit?

Mr. Phantasmo

Smash Journeyman
Lol, I was surprised when I finished Metroid Zero Mission but I dont want to spoil it but if Samus could do what she dose in Brawl and do it in Zero Mission it would be cooler.

GaryCXJk

Smash Lord
Meh, Zero Mission is just a retelling of Metroid 1 anyway.

Wait, that's technically not a spoiler, is it?

Resting_Fox

Smash Master
Maybe Zamus and Samus will be seperate on the selection screen, and the original Samus will have the ability to transform left out entirely. So both start out in battle as Samus, But Zamus wil have the conditions programmed into her, whatever they are, battle damage, super move, etc.

D-20 Dice

Smash Ace
Mr. Phantasmo said:
Lol, I was surprised when I finished Metroid Zero Mission but I dont want to spoil it but if Samus could do what she dose in Brawl and do it in Zero Mission it would be cooler.
What? You mean the whole
Killing Mech Ridley and escaping Chozodia in like 5 minutes.

Or
Infiltrating Chozodia while going Sam Fisher and getting a new suit?

Falco&Victory

Smash Champion
I think Resting Fox means he wishes that Samus did the huge blast like before she turns into Zamus

Rayman for Wii?OMFG!!!!DISCO DISGUISE!!!DEMONIC BUNNIES!!!EVERYTHING I HAVE EVR DREAMED OF!!!!!

At the begining of MGS4 trailer,do you think that the grave Solid is at is
Olga's,Rose's,Solidus',or someone elses?

Alandorf

Smash Journeyman
Eaode said:
i've never played Zero Mission but i thought i remembered from when i had the original that she had an arm cannon even after she took her suit off. You still got the same items. Even if Zamus does have her emergency pistol instead of an arm cannon it still has the same capabilities right?

The Bino

Smash Lord
No the emergency pistol has to fully charge to actually stop your enemies... it charges automatically, and it only freezes your enemy for bout 1-3 seconds it doesn't do any real damage, just stuns them enough so you can run and hide

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
Just so Samus/Zamus wont lose a move due to transform. The makers can make her "TAUNT" to make her transform. It could be the taunt that Samus has in SSBM, then after that she transforms into Zero SUit Samus. And Zero Suit Samus could taunt then transform into Samus.

You should add to the list: TRANSFORM WITH THE TAUNT INTO ZERO SUIT SAMUS/SAMUS.

That'd be awesome since taunts are useless mostly. And just remember how it feels when you accidentally transform from Sheik/Zelda it can cost you a disadvantage against an aggressive player.

And I doubt we'll be able to "Taunt" in the air. But if Samus is in the air she can press the "taunt" button in the air and transform automatically WITHOUT the "taunt" animation, and still have a "down+B" (Extra move.)
What do you guys think?

Duke

it's just duke. nothing to get worried about.
At this point I am sure there are a million different ways to have samus change into zamus. Honestly, its all just meaningless talk to me. :*( :EMO:

Alandorf

Smash Journeyman
CaliburChamp said:
Just so Samus/Zamus wont lose a move due to transform. The makers can make her "TAUNT" to make her transform. It could be the taunt that Samus has in SSBM, then after that she transforms into Zero SUit Samus. And Zero Suit Samus could taunt then transform into Samus.

You should add to the list: TRANSFORM WITH THE TAUNT INTO ZERO SUIT SAMUS/SAMUS.

That'd be awesome since taunts are useless mostly. And just remember how it feels when you accidentally transform from Sheik/Zelda it can cost you a disadvantage against an aggressive player.

And I doubt we'll be able to "Taunt" in the air. But if Samus is in the air she can press the "taunt" button in the air and transform automatically WITHOUT the "taunt" animation, and still have a "down+B" (Extra move.)
What do you guys think?
that sounds like a good idea but if her taunt was her transform then she would be even better because she wouldnt have that check on her power by the loss of a move. what i mean is that it might be too good.

Falco&Victory

Smash Champion
The only good thing about Samus' donw+B is that it has major spam advantages on FD,as does her B and her missles.I like to use it as a recover move to help heorizontal recoveries.

Alandorf

Smash Journeyman
Actualy i forgot that Samus' downB was her bomb jump. If she lost her bomb jump she would be a lot worse. The bomb jump is the key to her amazing recovery. So that taunt idea sounds good now because i love the bomb jump.

Luiginater

Smash Apprentice
Alandorf said:
Actualy i forgot that Samus' downB was her bomb jump. If she lost her bomb jump she would be a lot worse. The bomb jump is the key to her amazing recovery. So that taunt idea sounds good now because i love the bomb jump.

I like her bomb jump too so that is good idea for her taunt

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
Falco&Victory said:
Yo,McFox,you gonna let someone run aroung with your avatar and the name mic fox?
Umm....I think that is McFox, unless someone just happened to have the same # of posts, same avatar, and same location as him...

Luiginater

Smash Apprentice
Marshigio said:
Umm....I think that is McFox, unless someone just happened to have the same # of posts, same avatar, and same location as him...

Yeah Falco&Victory that is McFox he just changed his name

Resting_Fox

Smash Master
Actually It's Mic_128
Luiginater said:
Yeah Falco&Victory that is McFox he just changed his name
You are correct, sir. McFox, Like Chronos of Ancient Times, has devoured his weaker descendants to increase his own power. He also once assumed the name, MKFox after assimilating Metroid Killer.

Luiginater

Smash Apprentice
Resting_Fox said:
Actually It's Mic_128

You are correct, sir. McFox, Like Chronos of Ancient Times, has devoured his weaker descendants to increase his own power. He also once assumed the name, MKFox after assimilating Metroid Killer.

How did you know that it was Metroid Killer

Excel_Zero

Smash Lord
I voted for the zelda/sheik transformation too but is better using a special taunt using the d-pad or something cause I don't want to see samus bombs removed.

Alandorf

Smash Journeyman
Zero FX said:
I voted for the zelda/sheik transformation too but is better using a special taunt using the d-pad or something cause I don't want to see samus bombs removed.
if samus lost her bombs id slap her and her franchise in the face

Top Bottom