• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Unbelievable! Also: How Should Samus Transform Into Zamus?

How Should Samus Transform Into Zamus?

• It should be whenever you want (like Zelda / Sheik)

Votes: 413 24.3%
  • It should be only after Samus' "Super Smash" (like in the movie - this would mean items must be on)

Votes: 74 4.4%
  • It should be only after something happens to Samus (like taking a certain amount of damage)

Votes: 163 9.6%
  • Zamus should be a seperate character all-together

Votes: 869 51.1%
  • I don't really care, I'm happy with whatever

Votes: 182 10.7%

• Total voters

Falco&Victory

Smash Champion
WOOHOOOO!!!YEAH!!WAY TO GO OFF TOPIC!!!BEST ONE IN YEARS!!!I really don't give a rat's @$$ how it happens as long as it does.Stopworrying.Nintendo will not fail(faith in nintendo topic,possibly on pg.2)

...Kanto, Johto, Hoen, Orre, Hyrule, and in a cons
Lol...

Well, for some reason, people are saying, "OH! We don't care that Sakurai CLEARLY stated that ZsSamus is NOT going to be a seprate character--We're going to put on the polls that we want her as one ANYWAY!!" You know? And yet, I still wonder that people are even arguing if that statement, "ZsSamus is NOT going to be a pure character addition," is even UNCLEAR/UNTRUE.

But who knows? I might just be stating my opinion, while Sakurai is putting ZsSamus's character pic on that character selection screen as we speak!! He might have either lied, or just not have been clear enough to us fans.

In other words, it's still POSSIBLE that the little sliver of chance(Sakurai being SO UNCLEAR as to accidentally decieve us into thinking there's no way ZsSamus is going to be her own character)is true, but I highly(and I do mean HIGHLY)doubt it.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
Yes, as shown here in my sig(first two, the last one if Mona from Warioware) anyway, I don't care which way she will be transformed. She will still be fun to play as and easy on the eyes.

Lefticle

Smash Journeyman
Marshigio said:
Yes, as shown here in my sig(first two, the last one if Mona from Warioware) anyway, I don't care which way she will be transformed. She will still be fun to play as and easy on the eyes.
Where'd you ever find a Mona picture like that?

Ah, the wonders of the internet.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
Ahh, how I love the internet in which bringing us stuff that real companies refuse to do...(other than DOA and a few others) Anyway, Mona should probably be in SSBB because she is from Wario Ware and wario is wearing that costume. Ok, back on topic now...other than staring at my sig of course.

icymatt

Smash Lord
It's quite possible they made the character description vague enough to screw with our heads.

I really don't know what to think at this time...

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Like I said in your closed topic, the mp3 is ALREADY in this topic. It's in the first post.

Do you have anything to say about it?

Plomid

Smash Ace
J AP Dojo update if someone who speaks japanise could go there it would be nice to have some of the info sakurai is keeping for the japanise

Duke

it's just duke. nothing to get worried about.
Hahaha, I hope everone who told me wrong feels like a loser. I told you guys that Zamus was going to be accessed through a transformation but noooooo you all told me that I was wrong and that she was going to be a seperate character all together. Snuff sniff.

Xeo

Smash Rookie
sorry

Bread-Butterer said:
Gotta be a fake. Solid Snake is not a Nintendo owned character. Also the staff member from IGN reported was very brief, it's all too fishy. I'll believe it when I see a video or something.
sorry but ssmb is all too real. I got vidios mags and everything.

Duke

it's just duke. nothing to get worried about.
Inferno_blaze said:
what are you on about? There's about an equal amount on both sides of the arguement.

No no no. Like at page 24 or 36 or something way early on I made a "rediculous" observation that Samus will transform into Zamus. I said this before anyone else, and the first time I said it I was ignored then the second time I said it people said it was a stupid idea. Mcfox even said something like "Yeah I heard it the first time but I thought it was too dumb to reply to". So I just found it humorous that I ended up being right.

asianpride3491

Smash Ace
Does the fact taht it is coming at a later time than last week (I think) mean anything, possibly that it could be an ultimately larger, more significant update, possibly even more confirmation of characters!? I guess we will have to wait and see...

It was announced here at 9:07 last time. Am i overanalyzing this?

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
I don't.

If they do go into anything else, they might put up bios for one of the other characters: Mario, Link, Pikachu, Kirby, or Samus.

Don't count on him releasing any NEW characters for a LONG time. Possibly NEXT E3.

Vulpine51

Smash Lord
We'll probubly just get a little more to drool over at the next E3. They can take as much time as they want so they dont screw it up. I'll be busy playing Twilight Princess and Red Steel while i wait. Or who knows what else?

Top Bottom