• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UMCP smashers

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
Smash fest tomorrow at my place. Anytime after 12 or so is fine. We'll probably be smashing all day so feel free to show up after 6 if necessary.

@Vist we do Fridays, moreso than Saturdays. Lol.

Also, lol @ Vist using tilde face. I thought that was a Wenbo-only emote.

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
Lol. Well, as long as you get here before 5, the buses can take you right back whenever you want, so you can be here and back to your studying in not too much time.

BigWenz

Smash Ace
man, that lack of upcoming md/va tournaments

~_~

do you guys have festage on the weekend these days?

we usually fest it up on fridays only. and yea the lack of md/va tournies is a blower but really sypher is the only one who hosts now since we at college park cant host until like february since we got exams and then a month and a half off. if chris was free we would have had one on da 4th but hes not so we cant get that venue. and bones no longer works at graphix so that is a no go.

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
So Ted is coming over eventually (around 4). Eric is a slight possibility. Wenzel soon I think. Rico possible later on tonight. Kuo wasn't interested (but he gave me permission to keep using his TV). Not sure about the other CTY dudes. Don't know about Chris or Greg.

Winston and Wenbo, when are you gonna be done magic? Lol.

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
we usually fest it up on fridays only. and yea the lack of md/va tournies is a blower but really sypher is the only one who hosts now since we at college park cant host until like february since we got exams and then a month and a half off. if chris was free we would have had one on da 4th but hes not so we cant get that venue. and bones no longer works at graphix so that is a no go.
lol just the practice u guys need for pound 5....

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
im off work the next 3 days. def trying to play some smash. anyone wanna play on monday/tuesday night or set up a fest or some ****. preferably tuesday night ^_^

skyheart

Smash Lord
*****, I WANNA MELEE TOO!!! mondays my birthday so if we do it, it cant be at my house. someone better set something up and i better be invited or ima kick some ***

The Cape

Smash Master
I was thinking about coming, but then I remembered that I am terrible and would just stink up the place.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
im off work the next 3 days. def trying to play some smash. anyone wanna play on monday/tuesday night or set up a fest or some ****. preferably tuesday night ^_^
If you can't find any nearby Melee on Monday, I took off work so I'll be home doing nothing all day. My car will be in the shop so I can't go anywhere though.

I wouldn't be good Melee practice but ... Project M! And we could discuss how P:M will be represented at Pound V.

Just throwing it out there. I don't know where you live now so Westminster might be a haul for you.

CTL17

Smash Lord
On Friday, we should finally be relieved of all of our work (except studying for finals). Friday night everyone?

Also, come to Gamer Symphony Orchestra's concert at CSPAC, Dekelboum Hall at 2pm on Saturday, 12/11!

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
i need to just quit my job and host tournies so this area doesnt suck

too bad im poor

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
Technically I have some time for smash Tuesday. However, I know that I'm going to be too exhausted and will just want to sleep. So the reality is that I have no time. Lol.

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
idk if it counts as repping MD/VA well but Wenbo and I are looking to make round 3 for singles at least.
Yo people haven't been talking about it but my dude got 25th at RoM3. Tied with players like Tope and tec0 and ahead of guys like Scar and Lovage. Outplaced Pakman.

Winston & Wenbo need to get more love. Serious up-and-comers. Not doomed to scrubdom forever like me lol

...:mad:

BigWenz

Smash Ace
Yo people haven't been talking about it but my dude got 25th at RoM3. Tied with players like Tope and tec0 and ahead of guys like Scar and Lovage. Outplaced Pakman.

Winston & Wenbo need to get more love. Serious up-and-comers. Not doomed to scrubdom forever like me lol

naw ull get better once u stop being chain grabbed by sheik hahahaha. but real talk winston did work at rom 3. *****es dont know bout that luigi

edit @ theCape - most of CP is going to pound V as far as i know but i know most of us probably wont be getting a hotel since i know CTL Winston and Wenbo and probably joe are just gonna stay at my place since i live like 20 minutes away. (Broke *** college students lol)

Winston

Smash Master
Seattle, WA (slightly north of U-District)

It would be a lot easier to feel good about my placing if I didn't look like a total scrub in the match that got recorded. >.>

I lost to Benteezy by more total stock than I did vs Hugs or Lambchops... I think...

but w/e, that's in the past. Pound 5 is what's relevant now

In my mind making round 3 pools at Pound is an equally difficult accomplishment as making bracket at ROM. If I manage that I'll be thrilled

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Haha I don't even remember asking if Winston and I could house ^_^ I'm pretty happy with this development

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
It would be a lot easier to feel good about my placing if I didn't look like a total scrub in the match that got recorded. >.>

I lost to Benteezy by more total stock than I did vs Hugs or Lambchops... I think...

but w/e, that's in the past. Pound 5 is what's relevant now

In my mind making round 3 pools at Pound is an equally difficult accomplishment as making bracket at ROM. If I manage that I'll be thrilled
good ****. that CP training ***** lol.

Top Bottom