• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UMCP smashers

Wenbobular

Smash Hero

Probably be easier just to post your schedule haha

People should hit me up too for Smash during the day if you see I have a chunk of free time

CTL17

Smash Lord
I have no classes on Friday. Best time during the weekdays is strangely Monday morning. Otherwise, I end classes on: M315, Tu615, W530, Th don't bother me.

CTL17

Smash Lord
Guys, there's a mini-tournament (that's Melee!) in Chestertown 4 on Thursday at 7pm. I'm unable to make it, but if any of you want to show the freshies how it's done or find out if anyone is good enough to be a worthy opponent in the future, go ahead. Wenzel said he was going, so ask him how to get in. (Don't be too hard on them. Sandbag like me if you feel like it.)

If you find anyone worthy, tell them to find this thread and make an account if they don't have one already.

Bones0

Smash Legend
Monday-Wednesday I'm done class by 4. Thursday is pretty nasty. Friday I go free around noon.
Your Thursday can't be worse than mine. I have to drive to my college so I'm gonna be there all day. First class starts at 7:50 AM and last class ends at 9:50 PM. Yay 14-hour school days! Worst part is I'm posting this a few hours before I have to wake up, and I am not even tired. I also didn't get any of my books yet (who needs money anyway, right?)
FML. -_-

Novamero

Smash Rookie
Sched and stuff

Probably not many of you guys know me, but those of you who do know me as Kevin.
I went to the Chestertown tourney, and met a few of you.
I'll post my sched soon, it looks like i have a lot of free blocks similar to you guys.
I live in Hagerstown and have a nonlaggy tv and melee.

BTW I need someone's card data badly.

CTL17

Smash Lord
Hey Kevin! I wasn't at CTown yesterday as I had other things. Do you know if you could get Hagerstown as a venue? If not, do you have a friend at La Plata that can get us that venue?

Novamero

Smash Rookie
During the week I'm free during the hours of 11-1 on Tuesdays and Thursdays if anybody wants to smash for 45 mins to an hour.

Other than that I'm free every day from about 3:30-6:00ish if we play in my dorm. PM me for my phone number if you're interested.

CTL17

Smash Lord
Why Hagerstown? Just curious.
Our dorms are named after Maryland cities.

During the week I'm free during the hours of 11-1 on Tuesdays and Thursdays if anybody wants to smash for 45 mins to an hour.

Other than that I'm free every day from about 3:30-6:00ish if we play in my dorm. PM me for my phone number if you're interested.
I might find you some time.

BloodyPuppy

Smash Journeyman
My schedule is weird, but Thursdays are pretty awesome for me if you're doing stuff from 3-5. I need to play against people outside of my room, I get the feeling that I'm actually really bad and we've just gotten used to playing each other.

dkuo

Smash Lord
^This. A lot of this.
Thursdays are terrible for me though. Friday night smashfests sound good since I only have one class on Fridays. I also have breaks on Monday and Wednesday so that could work, sort of.

Probably not many of you guys know me, but those of you who do know me as Kevin.
I went to the Chestertown tourney, and met a few of you.
I distintly remember you ****** me in the 2nd round >_<

also first post lololol

dkuo

Smash Lord
Yeah, I'm sure nobody here would object to this. Only problem is that my classes end at 6:30 on Thursdays :[

Top Bottom