• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UMCP smashers

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
It was something like 2 years ago. Tried to get into smash, but nothing came of it. Wasn't very good, nobody to play against; that sort of thing. Stopped posting until now.
Are you guys the dudes in Courtyards

Joe has corfirmed you guys are Courtyards

Why don't we do Fridays it seems everyone has like free Fridays

Novamero

Smash Rookie
By the way, I only have a small tv and a triple that isn't too big. If more than two or three people come...it's probably not worth it, unless we play doubles. Hagerstown is hot as balls too.

P.S. I still don't have save data for melee. (i unlocked all chars but mewtwo and game & watch, but the stages are still lacking.)

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Okay! :ness:

So we've decided to go to Kevin's tomorrow. (Wenbo, bring your memory card.)

3 o'clock is good, right?
Since when did I say that I was going tomorrow Joe ... I get out at 4:45 tomorrow
Bring your own memory card ~_~ I might drop by later
Fridays I'm free though :lick:

Novamero

Smash Rookie
I get free at like 3:15 so I'll be back at Hagerstown at about 3:30. If you're waiting there I can swipe you up though.
Who exactly is coming btw?

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
Anyone up for chu's biweekly this friday? I'm probably taking the metro, but if someone is driving that is highly preferable.

BigWenz

Smash Ace
yo wow i just found out bought this thread good **** and yea im free to smash anytime after 3 15 Tu Wed and Thurs and Friday im done at 1 although 2morrow im done at 11 so im down for any smashing after that and I am going to chu's probably but if i take anyone from cp they either need to find a way back themselves or put some gas money big time cause if i have to take anyone back to college park that is a serious waste of gas unless i end up going back to CP to get my drank on lool then i dont really care

BigWenz

Smash Ace
i live right next to the wilson bridge so roughly 30 to 40 minutes away although ive been known to make the drive in like 20 to 25

reason why its a waste of gas cause to go back to college park im going 30 to 40 minutes past my house

oukd

Smash Lord
Any time is fine, Matt or I will be here most of the time. I don't have classes but I have to turn something in by 5pm and that's about it. Matt should be done with his classes by 3~4.

EDIT: There might be a gap where nobody will be here around 2:30~3:30 PM since I'm leaving momentarily then.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
i live right next to the wilson bridge so roughly 30 to 40 minutes away although ive been known to make the drive in like 20 to 25

reason why its a waste of gas cause to go back to college park im going 30 to 40 minutes past my house
ahhh didn't realize you were that far away.

Could I get a ride to chu's though? Assuming you're coming on campus sometime today.

oukd

Smash Lord
Ah, that blows. We're not particularly good so don't expect much from us.

In case someone forgets their phone again, just remember that we're in apt. 228.

CTL17

Smash Lord
Good news: I got the CCC for Shell Shocked. The catch: I need to collect venue fee to donate to GSO. It could be as low as $3 if need be.

daisho

Smash Lord
Too bad I don't play melee because the CCC is literally right outside my dorm... I'll probably still come and watch.

Bones0

Smash Legend
Too bad I don't play melee because the CCC is literally right outside my dorm... I'll probably still come and watch.
It's never too late to learn to play Melee!

I actually brought my Cube and Melee to a CoD: MW2 tournament I hosted last weekend and quite a few people seemed somewhat interested in checking out a tournament for it. It was flattering how impressive everything I did was because they don't know any techs lol. At regular tournaments people are like "oh cool 0-death Bones" and these guys were like "OMG HE JUST CAUGHT THE GUY OUT OF MIDAIR THREE TIMES IN A ROW WITH MARTH!!!"

Winston

Smash Master
Seattle, WA (slightly north of U-District)
Ah, that blows. We're not particularly good so don't expect much from us.

In case someone forgets their phone again, just remember that we're in apt. 228.
I know how good you are at least, I saw you play at the chestertown tournament =P

(I'm Winston if it wasn't clear because of my username)

it's still fun to play new people and etc.

why not play melee? =P it's pretty sweet

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Stop making useless posts Winston ~_~
Everyone in this thread should come to Pound 5.
Even if it's just spectating.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Well, register before the fee goes up again haha xD
I got free venue fee for registering super early :bee:

BigWenz

Smash Ace
I was never any good at that tech stuff... then brawl came out and I was like... well don't need that any more :laugh:
their are characters that dont require that much tech skill and the bit u need isnt really hard to learn u should give it another try and theirs plenty of people who are willing to train you *looks at chivalruse* lol

Top Bottom