• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UMCP smashers

BigWenz

Smash Ace
Wait, Wenzel, you're going to house like 5 extra people?! You sure your mom is OK with that?!
as long as A) the house is clean and B) yall dont go upstairs (one of her rules when we have guest usually) shouldn be a problem I just have to inform her before hand.

Haha I don't even remember asking if Winston and I could house ^_^ I'm pretty happy with this development
well me and winston already talked about it so you were already covered haha.

Where is the house?
Fort Washington MD. its basically as close as u can get to VA without being in VA.

The Cape

Smash Master
I can keep the house clean and not go upstairs for sure. I am also looking into other possibilities, but I will keep you informed. Thanks :)

CTL17

Smash Lord
I finally got summoned to talk about what happened at the last Shell Shocked. I'm going to have a(n informal) meeting tomorrow, so I'll try to update the situation after then.

Also: Smash on Friday. DKuo and I will be doing some English reviewing first, so give us some hours.

BigWenz

Smash Ace
I can keep the house clean and not go upstairs for sure. I am also looking into other possibilities, but I will keep you informed. Thanks :)
aight sounds good.

What's the max # of people you could house Wenz? >_>
no idea to be perfectly honest. i mean i got 2 couches 1 love seat 2 fold down cots. and decent floor space? so i mean that right their is what 5 people not counting floor space but id have to see how many people my mom will allow me to house. right now she knows of 4 people and she is ok with that.

I finally got summoned to talk about what happened at the last Shell Shocked. I'm going to have a(n informal) meeting tomorrow, so I'll try to update the situation after then.

Also: Smash on Friday. DKuo and I will be doing some English reviewing first, so give us some hours.
lol english.

Wait, did we do something wrong?
after u left some RA came by with her panties in a bunch complaining about empty cans of mike's hard lemonade. and she told the RD (whose panties are permantely in a bunch). however they did not follow protocols correctly with the dealing of said alcholic beverages (which were empty btw so no actual proof of consumption) . so it shouldn be an issue really.

CTL17

Smash Lord
not ChivalRuse said:
Nwehehehehehehehe.

Also there was the problem that we absolutely had to vacate by 10pm unless we had an RA/CA/whatever with us. I think Scholars TAs may actually count in that list.

The Cape

Smash Master
I do not miss college stupidity.

Also, for the housing deal, I will be bringing my own cot so count me for floor space, not for couch or whatever.

Bones0

Smash Legend
no idea to be perfectly honest. i mean i got 2 couches 1 love seat 2 fold down cots. and decent floor space? so i mean that right their is what 5 people not counting floor space but id have to see how many people my mom will allow me to house. right now she knows of 4 people and she is ok with that.
Well you can count me and two other people in if you're mom is okay with it. I'm fine with just bringing my sleeping bag and sleeping on the floor if there's no couch room.

CTL17

Smash Lord
OK, now I really think you should stop offering housing now, Wenzel. What's the count now? 8? This is almost as big as an elementary school sleepover.

BigWenz

Smash Ace
OK, now I really think you should stop offering housing now, Wenzel. What's the count now? 8? This is almost as big as an elementary school sleepover.

im not offering im just saying ill ask. only you wenbo winston and joe are confirmed without doubt and probably the cape. she probably wont want more than that but it never hurts to ask.

The Cape

Smash Master
im not offering im just saying ill ask. only you wenbo winston and joe are confirmed without doubt and probably the cape. she probably wont want more than that but it never hurts to ask.
Parents LOVE me. She wouldnt mind having me around. I cook, clean, keep the place looking nice, and I am a great conversationalist. I will at least talk to her instead of playing video games all night, unlike you ******s :-p

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I dunno if you guys heard, but Tant's hosting a rather large Brawl tourney in Westminster this weekend, and Friday night there will be a (free) Project M tourney. I will buy wings for the winner though :D So come kick some Brawl players' ***es in Project M! And then get your *** handed to you by M2K or Ally! It'll be fun. And livestreamed.

CTL17

Smash Lord
I dunno if you guys heard, but Tant's hosting a rather large Brawl tourney in Westminster this weekend, and Friday night there will be a (free) Project M tourney. I will buy wings for the winner though :D So come kick some Brawl players' ***es in Project M! And then get your *** handed to you by M2K or Ally! It'll be fun. And livestreamed.
Aw man, if it weren't so close to the end of the semester Wenzel might have been able to ferry us there.

Edit:
About Shell Shocked X:

I may or may not be able to host SSXI at the CCC next spring. It all depends on how they feel when I ask for the venue again at the beginning of February. There are no consequences on me or STS or GSO, except that I may not be able to host again. In another note, one of my friends in GSO wants to host Thursday or Friday night tourneys (unfortunately, Bawrl may be included), but all money (except a small first place prize) will go to GSO. If I can host more SS's, then what we're probably going to do is have a monthly Saturday legit Shell Shocked, then a monthly weekday night fundraising two weeks later.

So apparently what happened with the RA/CA stuff: some RA was studying in another room when suddenly we got really loud. Well, that's fine for what we're doing. When she came to check, she saw people drinking alcohol and went to fetch the RD and the other authorities. Smoking was also included in the complaint, but that's no big deal since it was outside.

Therefore, if we're doing this again, old people must drink outside and keep all drugs outside. We are not allowed to have any recreational drugs inside academic buildings. Don't make me get black people to throw others out.

BigWenz

Smash Ace
Aw man, if it weren't so close to the end of the semester Wenzel might have been able to ferry us there.

Edit:
About Shell Shocked X:

I may or may not be able to host SSXI at the CCC next spring. It all depends on how they feel when I ask for the venue again at the beginning of February. There are no consequences on me or STS or GSO, except that I may not be able to host again. In another note, one of my friends in GSO wants to host Thursday or Friday night tourneys (unfortunately, Bawrl may be included), but all money (except a small first place prize) will go to GSO. If I can host more SS's, then what we're probably going to do is have a monthly Saturday legit Shell Shocked, then a monthly weekday night fundraising two weeks later.

So apparently what happened with the RA/CA stuff: some RA was studying in another room when suddenly we got really loud. Well, that's fine for what we're doing. When she came to check, she saw people drinking alcohol and went to fetch the RD and the other authorities. Smoking was also included in the complaint, but that's no big deal since it was outside.

Therefore, if we're doing this again, old people must drink outside and keep all drugs outside. We are not allowed to have any recreational drugs inside academic buildings. Don't make me get black people to throw others out.

yea i would go but 2 close to da end of semester plus im goin to a friends xmas dinner at 6 30 on friday and no idea how long thats gonna last.

wait how can smoking even be part of the complaint since their were no cigs or other recreational drugs visible?

CTL17

Smash Lord
yea i would go but 2 close to da end of semester plus im goin to a friends xmas dinner at 6 30 on friday and no idea how long thats gonna last.

wait how can smoking even be part of the complaint since their were no cigs or other recreational drugs visible?
People smoked outside. It's a red herring. Don't worry about it.

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
I mean the only compliant the RA had were people having alcohol which I totally respect. She didn't mention anything smoking related though.

Next week I might try to come to fridays smashfest to play. :)

The Cape

Smash Master
I mean the only compliant the RA had were people having alcohol which I totally respect. She didn't mention anything smoking related though.

Next week I might try to come to fridays smashfest to play. :)
Well obviously someone just needs to show this RA a good time and she should cool down. Gimme her number and I can unbunch her panties (and then bunch em back up on the floor)

The Cape

Smash Master
Doing your name a disservice

Claim copyright infringement
Never had a copyright, but this forum proves I have had it for over six years before the show. People will see my license plate and **** and think I am just basing it off a probably crappy TV show. How depressing.

Top Bottom