• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UMCP smashers

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
You guys can smash at my place tomorrow. I still have in my possession the cube and TV that I commandeered from Kuo, so we definitely have enough setups. If I need to get work done, I'll just do it in my room while you guys play.

hot$

Smash Ace
I wish there was a VA equivalent of this thread.. Unless I'm missing something

VA is feeling unloved. :urg:

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Doesn't crimsonblur go to UVA
There's also a Radford thread

Also there are tope / Richmond dudes in Richmond
And Sypher is in VA

kid tipper

Smash Cadet
is there an eric sim here?

cause if so some random dude you've never met gives you mad props.

CTL17

Smash Lord
is there an eric sim here?

cause if so some random dude you've never met gives you mad props.
I keep trying to get Eric to play with us, except he's too busy nowadays. I have yet to try to get his buddies like Tin or Costales because they're always busy doing other things.

Fun fact: At the all-nighter, someone forfeited a match against me because I knew who Eric was.

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
To anyone coming over for smash today: give me a call when you're almost here, because I might be taking a nap, and the phone would wake me up. Lol.

hot$

Smash Ace
Doesn't crimsonblur go to UVA
There's also a Radford thread

Also there are tope / Richmond dudes in Richmond
And Sypher is in VA

Let me elaborate more, you guys are all what it seems clumped into one area, or alteast "near" and you guys seem close / often hang out etc etc etc

perhaps i'm out of the loops of the NOVA peeps. ( i am still fairly "new")

but I dont get that vibe from NOVA ;P

err ^ of feeling close :p

like you say CP and all you guys are like yo sup , we are connected

does that help ? :embarrass:

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
If you live in Manassas you should really go to Sypher's, it's only like 30 minutes from you according to Google Maps

hot$

Smash Ace
Did someone say CP? Yo sup.
looool sup
If you live in Manassas you should really go to Sypher's, it's only like 30 minutes from you according to Google Maps
and yes, i go as often as my schedule allows me. ive been around since p4 , just still un heard of obviously :p

i've even been to a shell shocked, back in april/may ish..

i'm not saying there should be more tournies (although that would be cool)

I need more smash friends . would be a way to put it

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Man, have I just never been to a Syphers / Shell Shocked that you were at

Should holler if you see me at a tournament, I'm like ... tall and Asian. That's specific enough right

Also my controller is painted blue and gold and has a Falcon emblem, that's much easier to distinguish xD

hot$

Smash Ace
There are a lot of smashers in Fairfax, Arlington, and Alexandria. You should contact those dudes. Lol.
yeah, i know there is. just gotta meet more people npnppnnp.

Should holler if you see me at a tournament, I'm like ... tall and Asian. That's specific enough right

Also my controller is painted blue and gold and has a Falcon emblem, that's much easier to distinguish xD
alright. but i've played you before. awhile ago.. but i was at syphers for his last tourny as well.
my problem is im shy, so i dont talk alot. therefore i dont get to introduce my self.
fffffff being socially quiet ><

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
Drinking at SS X? At the venue? I was there the entire time and I didn't see a thing. Was I just blind? Too focused on matches maybe...

Damn. If I had seen that I would have given those fools a stern talking to.

Yes you were Wenbo. I remember you playing him. That was only like a few weeks ago haha.

hot$: play me during winter break.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Well I also have terrible memory xD
Was this tournament or friendlies?

Also what character because I definitely don't remember playing any ICs there other than Chu

hot$

Smash Ace
I totally don't play IC's loooooool. I just like their icon.

Also, wenbo last time I played you, it had to of been a few months ago. All I remember is you were falcon and ****** and you seem quite bored. :bee:

And crimson, next time i see you at syphers ill play with you :reverse:

edit: oh also, chivalruse. Apparently you know someone I know. oddly enough its cause of smash, but the connection is not circular. If that makes sense? I'm running off 1 hour of sleep.

Justin. Asian kid who plays marth. (not voodoo)

hot$

Smash Ace
I can't think of who that would be. Voodoo is pretty much the only Justin I know.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewGQ2wghQok
I don't know. He claims to know you.I only know of you :p
But he went to a SS smash fest on a Friday maybe a month ago? and He was referring to you by your name (Joe) right? i dont know. He said he played you and talked as you guys were buddies or something lol. I dont know though.

Top Bottom