• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UMCP smashers

BigWenz

Smash Ace
Yo. Wenz. Hook me up with a ride too dawg. =)
couple problems wit dat. A) u are working till like 2 so if thats not an issue anymore then

B) chris wenbo winston and joe are already in my car so if one of them doesnt mind u squezzing in with the three of them in the back or someone doesnt mind riding in da trunk area (it is an SUV afterall) then sure u just need to get to CP by like iono noon or some ****. ill work out the details later.

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
You can take me off that list. I believe I'm going home Saturday before Sypher's.

We should be able to have a smashfest Friday though, still.

Nihonjin

Striving 4 Perfection
BRoomer
I would be so happy if housing Amsah/Euros lots of friendlies with said Amsah/Euros
Where do you live..<3

define closer to DC. cause i mean technically my house is like less than 5 minutes away from DC. but its not the part of DC ud want to go to lol.

its also like 15- 20 minutes away from like union station if thats what u mean by close.

What's union station..? =D

And on what side of DC are you? North, south, east, west?

Also <3

BigWenz

Smash Ace
What's union station..? =D

And on what side of DC are you? North, south, east, west?

Also <3
im not entirely sure tbh. DC was designed to be confusing as hell. So north south east and west arent as clear cut. However if u look at a map my house is south of DC.

At max (not including traffic) I am 30 minutes away from the White House, Washington Monument, WW2 Memorial, and all the other good stuff that tourist like to go to. (I say max cause im pretty sure if done the drive in like 20 but I dont do speed limits :grin: )

Also union station is liike the big train station in DC. that was more directed towards plank since id figure he'd know where union statiion is and could do the distance calculations.

Nihonjin

Striving 4 Perfection
BRoomer
im not entirely sure tbh. DC was designed to be confusing as hell. So north south east and west arent as clear cut. However if u look at a map my house is south of DC.
I guess what I want to know is, are you in between Washington & Stafford..? =D

At max (not including traffic) I am 30 minutes away from the White House, Washington Monument, WW2 Memorial, and all the other good stuff that tourist like to go to. (I say max cause im pretty sure if done the drive in like 20 but I dont do speed limits :grin: )
Sounds perfect..

BigWenz

Smash Ace
I guess what I want to know is, are you in between Washington & Stafford..? =D

Sounds perfect..

well in that case ill keep u informed. I cant promise anything now, but i will ask my mom after my exams and xmas is over. want her to be in a good mood (she gets stressed out over xmas for some reason) as to increase the probability of her saying yes lol

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
O, we're planning on housing with BigWenz xD
So if he houses you, I'm going to be there

Probably should've made that more clear ...

CTL17

Smash Lord
Wenbo could probably take Amsah and the other to his place if worst comes to worst.

And it occurred to me that I may not be able to make the third day. Maybe I'll be long eliminated by then, ha.

BigWenz

Smash Ace
Wenbo could probably take Amsah and the other to his place if worst comes to worst.

And it occurred to me that I may not be able to make the third day. Maybe I'll be long eliminated by then, ha.
ahh tru tru and why not? even if we have class that day *** class lol.

also chris just play that jiggs as gay as possible and ull be in grand finals no doubt xD

CTL17

Smash Lord
Lab isn't something I can easily skip. I didn't have anywhere else to put it either. And holy crap we start next semester on 1/24? About a month in... I can get away with one absence as long as I don't have a pile of work on me afterwards.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
I'd have to convince my parents to lend me a car for the weekend
Or maybe I can convince Winston's parents to let me drive theirs (I don't think they're using it haha)

If it comes to that we're 30 minutes away also
To be more precise, we're 2 miles off UMCP campus if you're curious Amsah

Nihonjin

Striving 4 Perfection
BRoomer
Faab and Remen are staying from the 15th till the first day of the tournament and after that I'll be staying till the 25th..

PM me your address and I'll look it up on Google maps..=D

CTL17

Smash Lord
Then I suggest you and the other two stay with one of us at College Park before the tournament, and then we'll all go to BigWenz's house on Friday night. After Pound, you can come back to College Park with one of us until you need to go back.

Faab

Smash Ace
Campus?? multiple smashers?? close to dc and the venue?? this is sounding pretty epic :D hope it all works out. Just have 1 question though, are you guys taking a hotel room or are you guys heading back home each night? would be cool to save 80 dollars ^_^

CTL17

Smash Lord
Campus?? multiple smashers?? close to dc and the venue?? this is sounding pretty epic :D hope it all works out. Just have 1 question though, are you guys taking a hotel room or are you guys heading back home each night? would be cool to save 80 dollars ^_^
naw we drivin back n forth. my house is like 20 minutes away from the venue.(i think i can get it done in 15).

So if it all works out (still dont know if i can), what will happen is you will stay wit some of us at college park, then for the tourny we will move to my house since its 40 minutes closer to the venue then college park is. then after the tourny you guys can go back to college park until you guys head back to europe.

- This is BigWenz

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
good ****

if any of u europeans wanna stay at the venue to maximize ur practice while ur there, im sure u could find people to share a room with as well. But now its nice they have both options :p

The Cape

Smash Master
So I have housing then? Plank needs my help to run this event after all. He cant do it without me (so house me).

The Cape

Smash Master
BigWenz is the man. Thanks dude.

Edit: Dont feel pressured on this, but would you be up for housing Renth? If you cannot thats fine, but if you can that would be cool.

Famous GANON PLAYER!

Vist

Smash Champion
bigwenz u got any more room? LOL j/w

I might need some people to split a hotel room with. Staying at the venue is pretty amazing aside from the cost.

BigWenz

Smash Ace
@ the cape ill ask her later when shes not busy but no promises cause not sure how much room i got left lol

@vist lol not much room left to be honest but if amsah remen and faab wanna stay at the venue instead then id have room

@redd lol and out of curosity arent u as close or closer to the venue then i am?

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
@ the cape ill ask her later when shes not busy but no promises cause not sure how much room i got left lol

@vist lol not much room left to be honest but if amsah remen and faab wanna stay at the venue instead then id have room

@redd lol and out of curosity arent u as close or closer to the venue then i am?

Yeah, but not by much. And I'm also broke LOL but I'll prob get a room anyways and just play with you guys the night before.

Armada

Smash Lord
BigWenz: Can I get housing at your place aswell. I think I'll stay at the hotell during the tourney, so I "only" need housing 15th feb to 19th.

I'll coming in to DCA, and from what I understand you live pretty close by it?

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Wow haha
Our modest College Park accommodations being used to the fullest?

Only problem with this is I don't know how we'd get there, unless dudes want to Metro.
Although at this point my parents might've gotten another car haha

Vist

Smash Champion
Armada & others - I may be able to house people before the tournament if you don't mind being like 45 mins or so from the venue. I'd be willing to drive to fests and stuff in the area.

bigwenz - thanks man I'll probably stay at the venue anyway

redd - I'll probably hit you up soon about splitting a room etc :cool:

BigWenz

Smash Ace
Wow haha
Our modest College Park accommodations being used to the fullest?

Only problem with this is I don't know how we'd get there, unless dudes want to Metro.
Although at this point my parents might've gotten another car haha
define get there? cause i mean if its a matter of armada needing a ride to your place at college park i can handle that. and as for getting from CP to my place. I have an suv and the cape has an suv (least i think so) either way hes got a ride that holds at least 5. so the night before the tourny after we finish festing at CP we just head to my place.

Top Bottom