• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UMCP smashers

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Umm, it's Renth haha
I'm prety sure most of us have heard of Renth xD
How many Renths could there be

BigWenz

Smash Ace
ahh k ur not who i thought u were but i look forward to playing u. as for housing atm i can't as i already got like 8 people. but as i said before if amsah and the other europeans feel like staying at the venue instead ur more then welcome to crash at my place for da tourny.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Wenzel, if Renth went to College Park I think we'd all know about it ... -_- haha

BigWenz

Smash Ace
no cause the guy i was talking about said he was a pretty well - known ganon player when we talked. he also said he was retired lol

@laijin i posted the entire list a page or 2 back but people who have confirmed housing for pound 5 if they so choose are chris, joe, winston, wenbo, the cape, amsah, remen, and faab

The Cape

Smash Master
Big Wenz, I understand the number thing, but if the Europeans decide to house at the venue and you are ok with Renth coming to stay than please send me a PM so we can coordinate something.

And thanks again :)

The Cape

Smash Master
I just realized. I cant be there on Monday because of work (most likely) and therefore I can drive you guys to the tourney all days but Monday and therefore cant take you back to college park then either.

We need to get this deal all worked out then.

CTL17

Smash Lord
I just realized. I cant be there on Monday because of work (most likely) and therefore I can drive you guys to the tourney all days but Monday and therefore cant take you back to college park then either.

We need to get this deal all worked out then.
Wenz's place isn't at CP. Even so, his car can't (easily) fit 6 other people in his car, so that means we need at least one other driver. If the Europeans are staying at the venue, then one car should be enough for Monday. However, getting them back to Wenz's house may be another issue. Also, where are they staying after the tourney? I think Amsah said he was staying until the 25th or something.

The Cape

Smash Master
Just little things we need to coordinate I'm sure. I will know more of the work department (few in the works) closer to pound and will keep you guys updated. If I can stay around into Monday and drive you guys to the venues and back to CP and such I will be sure to post here.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Hey are you of you able to come down to Richmond to play? We got Doll, Tope, and Cyrain.

oukd

Smash Lord
Premium
Classes Tuesday/Thursday only, although I'm dedicating Mondays and Wednesdays to studying...we'll see how that goes...

CTL17

Smash Lord
Looks like I will be around the monday of pound 5. Told the boss about it and he understands.
Your boss understands? That's a very nice boss. I have mandatory lab on Monday and I'm going to ask if I can just make it up. If not, and I can survive the loss, I'll take it.

The Cape

Smash Master
I had this stuff scheduled way in advance and most of the week I have Army stuff anyway. He was ok with it because he just doesnt schedule me.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Basic gist of my schedule is Tuesday Thursday classes with a possible Monday Wednesday class
Definitely nothing on Friday, still don't know if i'm going to roll with a Monday Wednesday class so we'll see
MWF looking mad free

Faab

Smash Ace
So is the housing for the europeans pre tournament settled now?
Anyway let me know on aim on what's happening and whatnot :D

fabianverdam is my accountname

Top Bottom