• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UMCP smashers

The Cape

Smash Master
Big Wenz said he would ask Wendsday. Its friday and we have no answer. Renth is going to his brother's house in Fredrick today and we would like to know whats going on. Thanks.

Edit: and I am working 40+ hours a week.

BigWenz

Smash Ace
Big Wenz said he would ask Wendsday. Its friday and we have no answer. Renth is going to his brother's house in Fredrick today and we would like to know whats going on. Thanks.

Edit: and I am working 40+ hours a week.

my bad things came up at home. but yea he can house with us. but this goes for everyone housing. bring ur own sleeping bags and towels. (My Moms order's)

Edit: this obviously doesnt apply to the europeans since they get the bed and cots lol

Renth

Smash Hero
my bad things came up at home. but yea he can house with us. but this goes for everyone housing. bring ur own sleeping bags and towels. (My Moms order's)
You realize what this means right?

I'M GOING TO POUND 5!!!!!!!!!!

edit: *cough* sorry for the outburst. I housed with the euros last pound so it'll be cool to do it again. If you need any clarity they're all mad cool guys

Renth

Smash Hero
i look forward to seeing that ganon. and yea winston i can bring it sometime next week. i cant stay to smash today. and i didn bring anyway.
I appreciate it a lot buddy, in the spirit of this I just (a minute ago) Registered for Pound 5 SINGLES

telemaster

Chime and Twang
NNID
telemaster
any smashfests before pound? i just moved and am looking for people to play with before pound

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
We have smashfests in CP (Courtyards) every Friday.

8000 Boteler Lane (Apartment #325)
College Park, MD 20740

Edit: 8000 not 800. Sorry about the typo.

telemaster

Chime and Twang
NNID
telemaster
thanks!

is there also a general timeframe for the smashfest? ill be coming all the way from the vienna metro stop so ill have to plan accordingly

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
thanks!

is there also a general timeframe for the smashfest? ill be coming all the way from the vienna metro stop so ill have to plan accordingly
We usually smash from 3-after midnight. LOL.

So anytime during that period is fine.

Also, in case you need to call me, my number is (443) 847-3233.

The Cape

Smash Master
Plank, its 2.5 hours for me and I went there. No johns.

Big Wenz, you da man. We now have Renth coming!

I also can bring myself a cot and at least one sleeping bag and pillow and towel, etc.

I will help you mom clean up the house too.

The Cape

Smash Master
I'm working way too much, my body is beat the hell up and I hate it.

Wont have any free time until Pound itself.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
oh i thought u meant tonight, i was so confused. i hear ya XD but im not going there for a fest! LOL

u said renth was in frederick today? he didnt hit me up! :p

BigWenz

Smash Ace
Plank, its 2.5 hours for me and I went there. No johns.

Big Wenz, you da man. We now have Renth coming!

I also can bring myself a cot and at least one sleeping bag and pillow and towel, etc.

I will help you mom clean up the house too.

dont worry bout da cleaning. house has to be clean before u guys arrive so i have to take care of it myself.

Renth

Smash Hero
oh i thought u meant tonight, i was so confused. i hear ya XD but im not going there for a fest! LOL

u said renth was in frederick today? he didnt hit me up! :p
Yo John, I'm still in PA for now I'm either coming up some time this week or next friday at the latest. If you want to get together before then let me know now and the second i hit frederick i'll shoot you a call. I still vaguely remember where you live.

Laijin

Smash Hero
Yo John, I'm still in PA for now I'm either coming up some time this week or next friday at the latest. If you want to get together before then let me know now and the second i hit frederick i'll shoot you a call. I still vaguely remember where you live.
Yo I live 15-20 minutes from Fredrick. Hit me up too bro. I wanna join in on the smash bros fun

The Cape

Smash Master
I wish I could come join you guys. I hate this thing called being employed and this other thing called having ambition.

Why couldn't I have been hired AFTER Pound?

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
Are you playing Melee at all lately, Takeover?
Sadly no :(
Oh well, Just keep on watching my armada, lucky, jman, pp, and mango vids all day. :)

Thanks wenz ur def. right yo.

Damn cape that sucks that you can't come but great that you got a good job.
well hope you can come to Genesis or COE 11.

The Cape

Smash Master
Takeover, I will be at Pound, just not at these festages and such.

Its also not a "great" job per say as its part time and minimum wage, but they are talking accelerated management program for sure.

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
friday smash woot im bringing a controller and maybe some snacks NAM NAM
You're coming this Friday? We might be going to a very small tournament in Millersville, MD this Friday (rare occurrence; every week other than this we've had smashfests). You want to go with us?

There's still a chance we won't go there though. Anyway, I'll keep you posted.

DunnoBro

The Free-est
NNID
DunnoBro
I am probably going to end up learning melee, but before i ask anyone on campus to train me, can someone show me some threads/guides so i don't infuriate them due to lack of basic melee knowledge?

Top Bottom