• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UMCP smashers

telemaster

Chime and Twang
NNID
telemaster
You're coming this Friday? We might be going to a very small tournament in Millersville, MD this Friday (rare occurrence; every week other than this we've had smashfests). You want to go with us?

There's still a chance we won't go there though. Anyway, I'll keep you posted.
i'm down for w/e smashfest or tourney as long as it doesnt go way too late. hope you guise like jalapeno chips

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
Hm. Well, it's a lock-in, so it goes pretty late. Haha.

But Wenz and I would be leaving earlier since we have tournaments on Saturday to go to as well. Lol.

Anyway, hit us up tomorrow a little before you leave so we can plan it out properly.

telemaster

Chime and Twang
NNID
telemaster
i'm free all daiiiiiiiiiiiiii so this is a lock-in tourney? what time were you guise planning on leaving? i just gotta make it back to a metro rail station before the last train XD

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
We're leaving from my place around 7 PM (even though the lock-in is supposed to start then; we have to wait for Laijin).

Are you going to drive over with us?

telemaster

Chime and Twang
NNID
telemaster
no i dont have a car QQ im taking the metro over. anyone wanna smash before 7, i have a new controller that i wanna get accustomed to

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
You're metroing to CP? Okay. Yeah, you can come over any time between 3-7. Let's smash! :smash:

You have our numbers, right?

Mine: (443) 847-3233.

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
Only Vist is driving, and he might have a full carload. But once we get to the lock-in, maybe some people will change their mind about wanting to go with Vist.

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
I am probably going to end up learning melee, but before i ask anyone on campus to train me, can someone show me some threads/guides so i don't infuriate them due to lack of basic melee knowledge?
uhohhhhhh let's see how this goes.
Bout to be like the fifth brawler that's gonna come back in a few weeks to brawl again.

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
Melee is a rough sport. It's hard to take those beatings. Lol.
Hell yea, at least the matches aren't 8 minutes.
When you lose in brawl, you want to retire.
When you lose in melee, you want to keep playing.

@ Wenz Powerhouse doesn't exactly drive.

telemaster

Chime and Twang
NNID
telemaster
wtf pound is this weekend @_@

you guise gonna play again friday? ill be down after work if you guise down

The Cape

Smash Master
BigWenz.

Need an address.

Plan is currently to go from Fredrick (with Renth) to the tourney on Sat morning then crash at your place on Saturday. How does that sound to everyone here?

CTL17

Smash Lord
BigWenz.

Need an address.

Plan is currently to go from Fredrick (with Renth) to the tourney on Sat morning then crash at your place on Saturday. How does that sound to everyone here?
His address is:
9309 Lancelot Rd, Ft Washington, MD, 20744
because I can stalk him.

I don't think anyone will have an issue with your plan, unless Joe is really really really dying to play Renth or something.

Also Wenbo, I don't think that's the answer Zack (h?) wanted.

CTL17

Smash Lord
well only problem is then im not sure how im supposed to get 8 people including myself to the tourny saturday morning.
Oh crap, yeah we need two cars to get from CP to Wenzel's house, then the same two cars to get to Pound. You could barely fit 8 in an SUV, and we probably are bringing TVs and other personal objects too.

Renth

Smash Hero
well only problem is then im not sure how im supposed to get 8 people including myself to the tourny saturday morning.
I'm sure Zach wouldn't mind squeezing a couple into his car.

edit: how far is your place from the tournament? I was going to say if there isn't room for the lot in one go would it be terribly inconvient for multiple trips? but I digress... I'm not driving so I can't make these plans or promise anything

His address is:
9309 Lancelot Rd, Ft Washington, MD, 20744
because I can stalk him.

I don't think anyone will have an issue with your plan, unless Joe is really really really dying to play Renth or something.
Who is Joe?

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
wtf pound is this weekend @_@

you guise gonna play again friday? ill be down after work if you guise down
Edit: oh dammit. I forgot that we might be staying at Wenzel's over night. Hm. Well, we'll stay in touch this week until I know then I guess.

It's cool.

Who is Joe?
Me. :smash:

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
O haha.
I don't mind Metroing if it's just one day.
Just get Wenzel to pick up our TVs before that

BigWenz

Smash Ace
aight that could work. we may just stay at college park friday night and i can take 4 people to the venue and everyone else can metro saturday morning.

also @ renth. my house is 20-25 minutes away from the venue. so it would be a tad inconvient.

The Cape

Smash Master
I could also detour from Fredrick with Renth to get three of you. Only problem with that is, do I have to go through DC traffic? If so, I hate you all >.>

Top Bottom