• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UMCP smashers

telemaster

Chime and Twang
NNID
telemaster
its about a 15 min walk from crystal city metro station to the venue according to google maps

The Cape

Smash Master
How far is the drive from the metro station to the venue? I can pick you guys up at the metro on sat morning.

telemaster

Chime and Twang
NNID
telemaster
its .8 mile drive from crystal city metro stop to venue i dunno anything about parking though

BigWenz

Smash Ace
we are just gonna do the stay at college park friday night thing then ima take the europeans and someone else in my car and everyone else can metro. turns out tehy are staying at the hotel for da tourny so we dont have to worry bout that.

CTL17

Smash Lord
we are just gonna do the stay at college park friday night thing then ima take the europeans and someone else in my car and everyone else can metro. turns out tehy are staying at the hotel for da tourny so we dont have to worry bout that.
I call it since I'm your partner!

The Cape

Smash Master
Well I can get you guys from the metro once you are all there, that isnt a problem for sure.

Then I can drive some dudes back to BigWenz house on sat night to crash.

The Cape

Smash Master
I have Monday off work too, gonna play that day by ear though since I am not interested in any of the tourney stuff on that day.

The Cape

Smash Master
Current plan:

Renth and I will go straight to the event, you guys take the metro. Call me when you get to the metro (717-385-3417) and I will come get you from there. Then we play it by ear on that.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Hahaha
It means of course there will be Friday Smash
there's been Smash going on since they've gotten here

oukd

Smash Lord
Premium
Heh neat. Jalen sounds a little bit constipated <_<

So Pound was pretty cool.

Wife

Smash Lord
I live in Crystal City, VA now and I really want to play Melee.

I have a great setup at my apartment or I'm happy to drive to you.

I'm still certainly good enough to practice against, but not good to enough to place. I'm looking to playing more often and get better again.

Peach is probably still my best competitive character but I have a fox/falco/sheik/marth good enough to practice against.

I'm never on the boards these days though so if anyone wants to play please please drop me a text at 410-707-2367.

I live in Crystal Towers Apartments, walking distance from the Pound V venue. Thanks!!

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
We usually have people playing Smash on Friday

Alternatively I'm free every day that's not Tuesday / Thursday if you tell me beforehand

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
It would be hard to convince multiple people to metro to Virginia to play one person (even if that person happened to be the legendary Wife).

Whereas at CP, we have 6-12 people playing regularly on weekends, + 3-4 setups.

Anytime you want to swing down here, Chris, we'd be happy to take care of your gas money. ^_^

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Joe how the hell do you have so many posts
Also I miss my custom title
I thought you got to keep that T_T

Top Bottom