• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UMCP smashers

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Should money match me in Roy dittos
I beat Vist's Roy that means my Roy is amazing right

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Well you see Joe
Clyde outplaces all of us and he mains Sheik
Hmm

...Then again, none of us play Marth I guess
...Still
~_~

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
I don't main Sheik because then I'd have to worry about Puffs, Foxes, Falcos, Peaches, and all the other matchups that are annoying/hard. As ICs I really only have to worry about Peach and Fox (and if it's a Fox who doesn't know the matchup, I don't even have to worry about that).

Laijin

Smash Hero
I don't main Sheik because then I'd have to worry about Puffs, Foxes, Falcos, Peaches, and all the other matchups that are annoying/hard. As ICs I really only have to worry about Peach and Fox (and if it's a Fox who doesn't know the matchup, I don't even have to worry about that).
In real life, none of those match ups actually have Sheik in a significant disadvantage. Worst is arguably 40-60 vs Jiggs

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
Don't forget Sheik dittos. As a Sheik player, the ditto would be a far commoner matchup than for an ICs player. And an even matchup is definitely a nuisance for Sheik. Lol.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
he should be going to syphers. u going to that right?
Should be, I'll be home Thursday evening, so I don't see why not. :) Broke though... need some mm's. >_< Pick from like Fox/Falco/Marth/Peach/Sheik/Falcon/Mario/ICs maybeeee/Jiggs? Any of those I suppose. I should be getting like 150 in a few days so I should be good.

I'll do the exact same challenge.
$10

MM my sheik with Marth.

Its probably my best high tier MU =)

I'll also challenge anyone's Marth with my Young Link for $2.

3/5 me on the sheik/marth, and I'll only do it if you also do vs. another character for 10 as well. =) I hate the MU but I want to prove that Tope is the only Sheik around here my Marth is scared of.

Also, Chival? 10? 3/5? Yeah? Yeah?!!?!?!? RECORDED.

Laijin

Smash Hero
Should be, I'll be home Thursday evening, so I don't see why not. :) Broke though... need some mm's. >_< Pick from like Fox/Falco/Marth/Peach/Sheik/Falcon/Mario/ICs maybeeee/Jiggs? Any of those I suppose. I should be getting like 150 in a few days so I should be good.

3/5 me on the sheik/marth, and I'll only do it if you also do vs. another character for 10 as well. =) I hate the MU but I want to prove that Tope is the only Sheik around here my Marth is scared of.

Also, Chival? 10? 3/5? Yeah? Yeah?!!?!?!? RECORDED.
lol I guess I your Marth is gonna have a new fear pretty soon.
I'll do $10 vs any low tier character with my YL?

Clyde I'll do something like a 3$ Marth vs. Sheik mm. Not 10 though lol.
K. LETS DO IT

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
lol I guess I your Marth is gonna have a new fear pretty soon.
I'll do $10 vs any low tier character with my YL?

K. LETS DO IT
Yep, something like that. ^_^ and uhhhh I don't really play many low tiers well, especially in janky MUs like that. If YL is such a good character... ;)

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
well i know a few people he can stay with but hes looking for closer to dc than i can find

Laijin

Smash Hero
Yep, something like that. ^_^ and uhhhh I don't really play many low tiers well, especially in janky MUs like that. If YL is such a good character... ;)
Alright. Anyone besides Fox, Falcon, Marth and Sheik. I know I'm missing a few characters I won't play vs. YL but feel free to go Falco or Jiggs if you want.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
I would be so happy if housing Amsah/Euros lots of friendlies with said Amsah/Euros

Top Bottom