• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UMCP smashers

BigWenz

Smash Ace
Anyone want to come over Wednesday?

I'm busy up through Tuesday.
im down maybe depends on how much studying I get done and what time are u tryin to smash?

thanks for the shout out wenz.....
:)
NP u puttin in da work. oh and theirs a semi-professional brawl tourny being hosted at CP for charity if ur bored on friday from like 5 to 8. first place usually gets a gift card somewhere- last year was 25 dollars to chipotle. nothin but scrubs goin for da most part so if ur bored go for it. i say semi professional cause its not hosted by anyone in da smash community for all i know and i dont believe its 2 out of 3 but at the very least its double elimination.

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
im down maybe depends on how much studying I get done and what time are u tryin to smash?

NP u puttin in da work. oh and theirs a semi-professional brawl tourny being hosted at CP for charity if ur bored on friday from like 5 to 8. first place usually gets a gift card somewhere- last year was 25 dollars to chipotle. nothin but scrubs goin for da most part so if ur bored go for it. i say semi professional cause its not hosted by anyone in da smash community for all i know and i dont believe its 2 out of 3 but at the very least its double elimination.
naw i'm good busy this week. thanks for letting me know though..
what happened to the syphers tournaments?

CTL17

Smash Lord
As Wenzel said, there's a Bawrl tourney on Friday. I'm going for a break of math grinding and to see if we can recruit any Melee people. And of course, to troll them.

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
lol yes BARWL is a game.
:)
I love brawl so I took that to heart lol
BTW how did u guys do @ ROM?

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Hey guys.

You should register for p5 asap. I didn't increase the price this month but I am going to increase it $5 at the beginning of January. This is so you all do not have to pay extra, because basically NOBODY in the region has registered!!!

I understand money is hard to come by, but it is getting pretty close to the event!! We want to inspire more OOS players to come so the overall experience is more amazing and the entrant list has basically NO locals on it and all OOS players. How does that look on us??? Step it up!!

^_^

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
I'm guessing you probably already know how to get to Courtyards but call me if you have trouble. I'm apartment 325.

I'll try to register asap, Plank.

DunnoBro

The Free-est
NNID
DunnoBro
Hey guys.

You should register for p5 asap. I didn't increase the price this month but I am going to increase it $5 at the beginning of January. This is so you all do not have to pay extra, because basically NOBODY in the region has registered!!!

I understand money is hard to come by, but it is getting pretty close to the event!! We want to inspire more OOS players to come so the overall experience is more amazing and the entrant list has basically NO locals on it and all OOS players. How does that look on us??? Step it up!!

^_^
I registered :p
Guess im deh nobodies.

Prousko

Smash Rookie
whos trying to play in chestertown?

i dont really have time to travel anywhere else to play

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
When have I ever said "Man, that WeNBo"
Also you're totally accenting the wrong letters

Top Bottom