• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UMCP smashers

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I assume you guys aren't going to ROM this weekend, so I just wanted to let you know that we're doing another Buffalo Wild Wings/Project M livestream smashfest in Westminster in Saturday. Let me know if any of you are interested.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I can't be buying wings for half a dozen guys. But if we all split a large pile of wings it'll be really cheap :D

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
Free > Cheap. For example, I can beat Winston's Fox for free with my ICs, but not his Luigi because Luigi is cheap.

Johnny's room is the chamber of smash by the way. I don't know the exact room number. Ask CTL.

Revival of Melee 3

Anyone able to house me? I'll gladly pay my share of the hotel fee if I can get in a hotel with anyone.

Also, can anyone from Nova or Maryland carpool me there? I guess I could drive there, but the farthest I've ever driven was only 1.5 hours instead of 5 hours worth of driving. I'm a novice driver.

(original carpooler I was going with can no longer attend the event)

Would it please anyone if I say I'm getting back into Melee?

CTL17

Smash Lord
Anyone able to house me? I'll gladly pay my share of the hotel fee if I can get in a hotel with anyone.

Also, can anyone from Nova or Maryland carpool me there? I guess I could drive there, but the farthest I've ever driven was only 1.5 hours instead of 5 hours worth of driving. I'm a novice driver.

(original carpooler I was going with can no longer attend the event)

Would it please anyone if I say I'm getting back into Melee?
Are you referring to Pound5?

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Yeah what in the world are you talking about haha
I'm thinking he means ROM3

Also no one cares what you play so don't just say you're "playing Melee" to please us ~_~

I think most of us are just baffled that you refer to Brawl as "more fun" when saying "I'm not technical enough to enjoy Melee" is probably far more accurate ¬.¬ excuse me if I'm wrong on my statement but ... ~_~

Anyways, CrimsonBlur is driving me and Winston + 1 more confirmed as far as I can tell so far, one unconfirmed. Wife contacted me about splitting a hotel room, we'll see how that goes tomorrow.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
If it's any extra incentive to come to my smashfest tomorrow, Cape is coming and wants to play Melee.

I think most of us are just baffled that you refer to Brawl as "more fun" when saying "I'm not technical enough to enjoy Melee" is probably far more accurate ¬.¬ excuse me if I'm wrong on my statement but ... ~_~
The real truth about Melee and Brawl is because of youtube. I stopped competing to get more youtube fame. If I don't compete, I can get 2x more than what I can get than if I do compete. That's it. There's nothing more to it. About that one time I went emo attention whoring, I was just salty after getting ***** by a Falco player.

But I'm glad I got *****. I started playing wi-fi Brawl after that happened. Brawl is a fun game.

I don't think tech skill is a problem for me anymore. It didn't seem to leave me on a bus.

I like Melee too, it's just that I enjoy Brawl more because "I'm not combo oriented enough to enjoy Melee" if you want a far more accurate statement ~_~

let's not talk about this anymore please

The Cape

Smash Master
If it's any extra incentive to come to my smashfest tomorrow, Cape is coming and wants to play Melee.
Aroo? I am?

Well if anyone from College Park goes I may consider it, and to those guys: Please bring the tri wing screwdriver with you.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
@Episolon - whatever ~_~

@Cape - Winston and I are heading off to ROM3, you forgot to tell me before you left to lend you my triwing xD

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
We're possibly housing like 10 people in our house for ROM O_O

Ok so Smashfest confirmed for our house, call me for address 240 838 1691

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Aroo? I am?

Well if anyone from College Park goes I may consider it, and to those guys: Please bring the tri wing screwdriver with you.
That's what Thunderhorse said. I didn't mean to put words in your mouth or anything.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Awesome results, reminds me of how smash was before P3. <3

PP is the ****ing man, there's no question about that. I'm really interested in seeing KirbyKaze's vids... I've followed canadian smash quietly and watching people get better with me was kinda my drive to continue playing since couldn't go many tournaments back in the day.

Does anyone want to play maybe... Saturday? I get back from SoVA at 12ish. CP is only like a 30 min. drive from me.

Top Bottom