• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UMCP smashers

oukd

Smash Lord
Smashfest tomorrow? Should be free after 5 again, maybe earlier.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Guess you should've picked a smarter ban Joe :lick: you know how I like to go Rainbow Cruisin' for a bruisin'

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Hey guys, I'm having a smashfest in Westminster on Saturday if any of you want to come. We'll be livestreaming Project M and I could also set Melee up on the side. Plenty of room for multiple setups. We're meeting at the Buffalo Wild Wings in Westminster at 5pm (which is about 100x better than the CP BWW in both service and waitress hotness, no lie). I dunno how many of you other than CTL have cars but I figured I'd throw it out there.

JaceComix

Smash Apprentice
My Saturday's already booked :/
Nice avatar btw

Who all is smashing where tomorrow? I have a 7 minute class that ends at 9am (awesome or ****ty? not really sure)
If no one is playing until the afternoon, it's all good. I can go play at Rico's house then bring him up once you guys start.

CTL17

Smash Lord
Hey guys, I'm having a smashfest in Westminster on Saturday if any of you want to come. We'll be livestreaming Project M and I could also set Melee up on the side. Plenty of room for multiple setups. We're meeting at the Buffalo Wild Wings in Westminster at 5pm (which is about 100x better than the CP BWW in both service and waitress hotness, no lie). I dunno how many of you other than CTL have cars but I figured I'd throw it out there.
I have a car... when I'm not at school. Right now, Wenzel is the only one capable of getting me over there unless I decide to go home tomorrow.

BigWenz

Smash Ace
I have a car... when I'm not at school. Right now, Wenzel is the only one capable of getting me over there unless I decide to go home tomorrow.

i should be over at courtyards by like 1 something probably the latest would be 2 something and hmm id have to see how far that is from my house and if i go i can swing by cp and pick people up as long as they got a lil gas money =)

CTL17

Smash Lord
i should be over at courtyards by like 1 something probably the latest would be 2 something and hmm id have to see how far that is from my house and if i go i can swing by cp and pick people up as long as they got a lil gas money =)
It's... decently far from your house.

I'll head over to CTYDs at some time.

oukd

Smash Lord
If you remember Dan (Courtyards Sheik) he sort of got into competitive Magic for a little while. He might have told you that already though.

CTL17

Smash Lord
ima probably head over to chestertown tomorrow for smashing round 3.

also i wanna get better. im tired of being bad at this game. also winston teach me how to play against luigi as doc.

- BigWenz

Winston

Smash Master
Seattle, WA (slightly north of U-District)
I'll be at Chestertown at the usual time too.

Idk how to use pills as doc so I can't help you with that part of the matchup, but if you know how to punish Luigi's mistakes and get used to his wavedash length that should help a lot.

Courtyards guys! We should play on days other than friday. What're good times for you?

CTL17

Smash Lord
well in that case play luigi against me and stop using mario cause i hate fcking dittos and their close enough to dittos even if their probably the most legit dittos in the game. i mean i play ur mario but i need to play ur luigi more.

- BigWenz

I won't be there this time, since I have to grade homework, since I forgot to bring it back tonight.

-CTL

Winston

Smash Master
Seattle, WA (slightly north of U-District)
well in that case play luigi against me and stop using mario cause i hate fcking dittos and their close enough to dittos even if their probably the most legit dittos in the game. i mean i play ur mario but i need to play ur luigi more.
I thought I'd been playing mostly fox and ness vs you lately xD

but sure, I'll go Luigi.

Do I count as a Courtyards guy?
LOL my bad

Wenbo and I refer to you as "joe" and to the Courtyards 228 guys as "the Courtyards guys".

oukd

Smash Lord
I have no 'free' days other than Fridays...I could squeeze in Monday or Wednesday every once in a while though.

Top Bottom