• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

It's time for Chapter 3!

THE HUNGER GAMES PART 1

Our heroes were suddenly warped to a huge, sprawling field. All around them were other people, all of varying shapes and sizes. "Hunger Games?" contemplated Noipoi. "Yoshi? (HUNGER??) despaired Zinith Zinith Zinith , completely ignoring the situation at hand. "Wait, I saw a movie about this once." started @staindgrey "It's been a while, but i'm pretty sure I know what's gonna happen." "What? What's gonna happen?" asked Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku who along with everyone was eager to learn of their fates. "We're gonna die." finished staindgrey. "Oh God i'm crying and shaking right now" whimpered a shivering @Mr. Wario. "You gonna piss and ****?" asked @faygoshill. Noipoi however, wouldn't allow his friends to fall into despair like a bunch of teenagers in a killing school trip. "Come on, guys! I know we can make it through if we open our hearts!" ClaTheBae ClaTheBae was unimpressed. "Are you seriously saying the power of friendship will get us out of this?" he asked. "Believe it!" stated Noipoi, donning his ninja headband and drawing squiggles under his cheeks with marker.

The games had begun, and everyone broke off into small groups. They promised not to die, no matter what. And that's a promise they all intended to keep.
Staindgrey and Faygoshill went into the woods, hoping to hide from any would be assailants. Faygoshill noticed a nice, juicy apple on the ground, and he bent over to grab it. Pushing his nice, juicy butt right into Staindgrey's face. Staindgrey felt his sexuality crumble!

Noipoi held Cla's pot firmly in his hands as he traversed the field, hoping he wouldn't have to make an enemy out of anyone tonight. "Hiya!" Noipoi turned, but he couldn't detect the source of the greeting. "Down here, silly!" Noipoi looked down, and saw a small purple dog. "I'm @GothFluttershy! Is this your first game?" the talking dog asked. Cla groaned, for it was too early in the morning for furry ****. But Noipoi responded. "Yeah, we were just trying to stop Cyn Cyn ." The dog gave a sympathetic smile. "Tons of heroes from all over have tried to stop Cydane, but everyone gets trapped here. If you want, I can help you survive the game!" Noipoi accepted it's request, and the dog led them to a safer place.

Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku @Mr. Wario and @tehponycorn scuttled under a bridge. Smashing Ramen took a step further, only to stop as an arrow whizzed right by his face! The group looked up and saw @Shishœ wielding a deadly cross-bow! "It doesn't have to be this way!" pleaded Mr. Wario "We can all band together to fight the evil queen." But Shish wouldn't have it, and they started firing in all directions. Smashing Ramen and Mr. Wario ducked, but tehponycorn used the distraction for a chance to attack! as they crept behind Shish, fully intent on taking them out. "They'll never see me coming!" he thought. Something suddenly rushed in front of him and instantly sent Shish to the shadow realm. The gang looked upon their savior with fear and utmost respect "That was a close one, Jimbo." stated the man, the legend, Hugh neutron!

AndreaAC AndreaAC and Zinith had just escaped @Onereasonanddone and found themselves in a craggy, desert like area. The hot sun beating down on them as if Groudon itself was standing behind them. "I wish I didn't park my Ridleys outside.." groaned Andrea. "Yoshi (They were too big anyway)" responded Zinith. Just then, a shadow moved behind them. They turned to see what the commotion was, and the shadow moved behind them once again. The shadow rose, towering above them. As they slowly turned, fear in their eyes, they looked upon a figure riding atop a draconic beast. The figure looked down on them, and said one simple thing.
"hey y'all, Scott here!" It was @TotsBS! and the dragon he was riding was simply ZephyrZ ZephyrZ ! "You guys got any tips on improving in quickplay?" the dragon asked. "We noticed you were new to the game, so we decided to help out before you got killed. Follow us, we know somewhere safe." The woman and the Yoshi decided the strangers seemed harmless enough, and they followed them out of the desert.

Noipoi hid in fear behind a tree, Cla and GothFluttershy huddling with him, as they watched Lanky Kong chase @SnakeFighter64 threw the woods. Killing intent obvious on his funny face. "If we don't hurry, that's gonna be us." stated Cla. But as they were about to get moving, Noipoi noticed something in the distance. A single, glowing blue eye. Oh ****. Oh ****. it's Sans Undertale! Megalovania started to play, and Noipoi knew he was in for a bad time.
Smh I got introduced only to get written out immediatelly, everyone knows I'd win this

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
It's time for Chapter 3!

THE HUNGER GAMES PART 1

Our heroes were suddenly warped to a huge, sprawling field. All around them were other people, all of varying shapes and sizes. "Hunger Games?" contemplated Noipoi. "Yoshi? (HUNGER??) despaired Zinith Zinith Zinith , completely ignoring the situation at hand. "Wait, I saw a movie about this once." started @staindgrey "It's been a while, but i'm pretty sure I know what's gonna happen." "What? What's gonna happen?" asked Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku who along with everyone was eager to learn of their fates. "We're gonna die." finished staindgrey. "Oh God i'm crying and shaking right now" whimpered a shivering @Mr. Wario. "You gonna piss and ****?" asked @faygoshill. Noipoi however, wouldn't allow his friends to fall into despair like a bunch of teenagers in a killing school trip. "Come on, guys! I know we can make it through if we open our hearts!" ClaTheBae ClaTheBae was unimpressed. "Are you seriously saying the power of friendship will get us out of this?" he asked. "Believe it!" stated Noipoi, donning his ninja headband and drawing squiggles under his cheeks with marker.

The games had begun, and everyone broke off into small groups. They promised not to die, no matter what. And that's a promise they all intended to keep.
Staindgrey and Faygoshill went into the woods, hoping to hide from any would be assailants. Faygoshill noticed a nice, juicy apple on the ground, and he bent over to grab it. Pushing his nice, juicy butt right into Staindgrey's face. Staindgrey felt his sexuality crumble!

Noipoi held Cla's pot firmly in his hands as he traversed the field, hoping he wouldn't have to make an enemy out of anyone tonight. "Hiya!" Noipoi turned, but he couldn't detect the source of the greeting. "Down here, silly!" Noipoi looked down, and saw a small purple dog. "I'm @GothFluttershy! Is this your first game?" the talking dog asked. Cla groaned, for it was too early in the morning for furry ****. But Noipoi responded. "Yeah, we were just trying to stop Cyn Cyn ." The dog gave a sympathetic smile. "Tons of heroes from all over have tried to stop Cydane, but everyone gets trapped here. If you want, I can help you survive the game!" Noipoi accepted it's request, and the dog led them to a safer place.

Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku @Mr. Wario and @tehponycorn scuttled under a bridge. Smashing Ramen took a step further, only to stop as an arrow whizzed right by his face! The group looked up and saw @Shishœ wielding a deadly cross-bow! "It doesn't have to be this way!" pleaded Mr. Wario "We can all band together to fight the evil queen." But Shish wouldn't have it, and they started firing in all directions. Smashing Ramen and Mr. Wario ducked, but tehponycorn used the distraction for a chance to attack! as they crept behind Shish, fully intent on taking them out. "They'll never see me coming!" he thought. Something suddenly rushed in front of him and instantly sent Shish to the shadow realm. The gang looked upon their savior with fear and utmost respect "That was a close one, Jimbo." stated the man, the legend, Hugh neutron!

AndreaAC AndreaAC and Zinith had just escaped @Onereasonanddone and found themselves in a craggy, desert like area. The hot sun beating down on them as if Groudon itself was standing behind them. "I wish I didn't park my Ridleys outside.." groaned Andrea. "Yoshi (They were too big anyway)" responded Zinith. Just then, a shadow moved behind them. They turned to see what the commotion was, and the shadow moved behind them once again. The shadow rose, towering above them. As they slowly turned, fear in their eyes, they looked upon a figure riding atop a draconic beast. The figure looked down on them, and said one simple thing.
"hey y'all, Scott here!" It was @TotsBS! and the dragon he was riding was simply ZephyrZ ZephyrZ ! "You guys got any tips on improving in quickplay?" the dragon asked. "We noticed you were new to the game, so we decided to help out before you got killed. Follow us, we know somewhere safe." The woman and the Yoshi decided the strangers seemed harmless enough, and they followed them out of the desert.

Noipoi hid in fear behind a tree, Cla and GothFluttershy huddling with him, as they watched Lanky Kong chase @SnakeFighter64 threw the woods. Killing intent obvious on his funny face. "If we don't hurry, that's gonna be us." stated Cla. But as they were about to get moving, Noipoi noticed something in the distance. A single, glowing blue eye. Oh ****. Oh ****. it's Sans Undertale! Megalovania started to play, and Noipoi knew he was in for a bad time.
Nice to see you're taking some creative liberties...

I'm usually dead within the first round

D

Deleted member

It's time for Chapter 3!

THE HUNGER GAMES PART 1

a cameo still technically counts as an appearance we in this boys

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
”Noipoi hid in fear behind a tree, Cla and GothFluttershy huddling with him, as they watched Lanky Kong chase @SnakeFighter64 threw the woods. Killing intent obvious on his funny face.”
Absolutely brilliant, tenouttaten quality fanfic

(Seriously though this is some quality creative writing and way better than it should be)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I can't recall past history, but with this case with Persona 5, I'm pretty sure they have to know that they're not just catering to Japan anymore. This game got nominated GOTY back in 2017, more eyes than ever are on them and this game, so to make another teaser and push the reveal until April is only gonna make people pissed off. No one wins.

Besides, they made the P5R announcement after another anime special, so it makes sense to do the full reveal for another, I suppose.
That's a good point. Still, I'm unsure where Atlus will be going with P5R. I could see it going multiplat, but I could also see it staying exclusive.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
It's time for Chapter 3!

THE HUNGER GAMES PART 1

Noipoi hid in fear behind a tree, Cla and GothFluttershy huddling with him, as they watched Lanky Kong chase @SnakeFighter64 through the woods. Killing intent obvious on his funny face. "If we don't hurry, that's gonna be us." stated Cla. But as they were about to get moving, Noipoi noticed something in the distance. A single, glowing blue eye. Oh ****. Oh ****. it's Sans Undertale! Megalovania started to play, and Noipoi knew he was in for a bad time.
Why did I have to make the Ridley joke? :yoshi:

D

Deleted member

It's what the people want.

Who am I to deny the people what they want?
I better ascend to super-ulta-kraken form at some point.

Or at the very least, get an epic fight where I win by throwing my Callie plush at the bad guy and then I dab.

KMDP

Smash Legend
It's only part 3, you could always show up again ;)
For a moment I hallucinated and thought you said "you could always throw up again".
It was gonna be a one time thing but Idon taunted me and people like it so now I gotta write a story and see it through to the end.
And when you said you were going to write a fanfic, I said.
If you write a fanfic and post it on this thread I will open up a PM and punish you with an introductory course in my OCs.

And a couple of lewds.

Think carefully now.
But apparently I'm a politician since I'm just full of empty promises.

Of course, I was joking.

Or was I?

Who knows.

D

Deleted member

It's time for Chapter 3!

THE HUNGER GAMES PART 1

Noipoi hid in fear behind a tree, Cla and GothFluttershy huddling with him, as they watched Lanky Kong chase @SnakeFighter64 through the woods. Killing intent obvious on his funny face. "If we don't hurry, that's gonna be us." stated Cla. But as they were about to get moving, Noipoi noticed something in the distance. A single, glowing blue eye. Oh ****. Oh ****. it's Sans Undertale! Megalovania started to play, and Noipoi knew he was in for a bad time.
This is so freaking bad please make more

Teeb147

Smash Legend
That's my theory in all this...

Oh right...

Doug Bowser clutches a first aid kit and runs away.

staindgrey shoots an arrow at Somecallme Johnny, but misses and kills Gavin Free instead.

Scarecrow grabs a shovel.

liqudmetalslime grabs a jar of fishing bait while ShotoStar gets fishing gear.

Xena runs away from the Cornucopia.

Teeb147 steps off his podium too soon and blows up.

Thanos grabs a sword.

Zack E. runs away from the Cornucopia.

ShinyLegendary runs away from the Cornucopia.

Thesaurus30 runs away from the Cornucopia.

Shishoe sets Just a Penguin on fire with a molotov.

TheMightyP runs into the cornucopia and hides.

Professor Pumpkaboo runs away from the Cornucopia.

Uwu runs away from the Cornucopia.

Star Butterfly runs away from the Cornucopia.

tehponycorn runs away from the Cornucopia.

Noipoi runs into the cornucopia and hides.

Alexa Bliss snatches a pair of sais.

Left Shark runs away from the Cornucopia.

PeridotGX runs away from the Cornucopia.

Mr Window runs away from the Cornucopia.

KMDP grabs a shovel.

Al Bundy runs away from the Cornucopia.

OwO runs away from the Cornucopia.

Wademan94 shoots an arrow at Cyndane, but misses and kills Idon instead.

Iridium finds a backpack full of camping equipment.

faygoshill runs away from the Cornucopia.

Luigi The President breaks Hinata's nose for a basket of bread.

ToasterBrains runs away from the Cornucopia.

God Emperor Yoshi takes a spear from inside the cornucopia.

Onereasonandone cannot handle the circumstances and commits suicide.

Flash Gordon scares a penny farthing away from the cornucopia.

Cool Spot runs away from the Cornucopia.

NateVO scares Reggie away from the cornucopia.

Duck Hunt strangles Smashing Ramen after engaging in a fist fight.

ryumo runs away from the Cornucopia.

Agitha bashes Larry Laffer's head in with a mace.

Vastly different this time around.
That one didnt last very long for me XD

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
It's time for Chapter 3!

THE HUNGER GAMES PART 1

Ahhh...a Too Big comment towards my treasured space dragons, huh? XD

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
AN: wel ok u guyz im only writting dis cuz I got 5 god reviuws. n BTW I wont rite da nxt chapter til I git TIN god vons! STO FLAMING OR ILL REPORT U! Noipoi Noipoi isn’t a Marie Sue ok he isn’t perfect HES A SATANITS! n he has problemz hes depressed 4 godz sake!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX666XXXXXXXXXZXXXXXXXXXXXXX

@faygoshill and I held our pale white hands with black nail polish as we went upstairs. I was wearing red Satanist sings on my nails in red nail polish (AN: c doez dat sound lik a Maru Sue 2 u?). I waved to Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! . Dark misery was in his depressed eyes. I guess he was jealous of me that I was going out with Faygoshill. Anyway, I went upstairs excitedly with Faygoshill. We went into his room and locked the door. Then…………all of a sudden I saw a tattoo I had never seen before on Faygoshill’s arm. It was a black heart with an arrow through it. On it in bloody gothic writing were the words………… NateVO!

I was so angry.

“You *******!” I shouted angrily, jumping out of the bed.

“No! No! But you don’t understand!” Faygoshill pleaded. But I knew too much.

“No, you ****ing idiot!” I shouted. “You probably have Pranked anyway!”

I put on my clothes all huffily and then stomped out. Faygoshill ran out even though he was naked. He had a really big you-know-what but I was too mad to care. I stomped out and did so until I was in NateVO’s classroom where he was having a lesson with @Onereasonanddone and some other people.

“NATEVO, YOU ************!” I yelled.

this is getting really weird i don't like writing in 1st person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom