• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
AN: wel ok u guyz im only writting dis cuz I got 5 god reviuws. n BTW I wont rite da nxt chapter til I git TIN god vons! STO FLAMING OR ILL REPORT U! Noipoi Noipoi isn’t a Marie Sue ok he isn’t perfect HES A SATANITS! n he has problemz hes depressed 4 godz sake!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX666XXXXXXXXXZXXXXXXXXXXXXX

@faygoshill and I held our pale white hands with black nail polish as we went upstairs. I was wearing red Satanist sings on my nails in red nail polish (AN: c doez dat sound lik a Maru Sue 2 u?). I waved to @NateVO. Dark misery was in his depressed eyes. I guess he was jealous of me that I was going out with Faygoshill. Anyway, I went upstairs excitedly with Faygoshill. We went into his room and locked the door. Then…………all of a sudden I saw a tattoo I had never seen before on Faygoshill’s arm. It was a black heart with an arrow through it. On it in bloody gothic writing were the words………… NateVO!

I was so angry.

“You *******!” I shouted angrily, jumping out of the bed.

“No! No! But you don’t understand!” Faygoshill pleaded. But I knew too much.

“No, you ****ing idiot!” I shouted. “You probably have Pranked anyway!”

I put on my clothes all huffily and then stomped out. Faygoshill ran out even though he was naked. He had a really big you-know-what but I was too mad to care. I stomped out and did so until I was in NateVO’s classroom where he was having a lesson with @Onereasonanddone and some other people.

“NATEVO, YOU ************!” I yelled.

this is getting really weird i don't like writing in 1st person.

Reading this caused me physical pain

Can't wait for chapter 8

SoccerStar9001

Smash Lord
AN: wel ok u guyz im only writting dis cuz I got 5 god reviuws. n BTW I wont rite da nxt chapter til I git TIN god vons! STO FLAMING OR ILL REPORT U! Noipoi Noipoi isn’t a Marie Sue ok he isn’t perfect HES A SATANITS! n he has problemz hes depressed 4 godz sake!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX666XXXXXXXXXZXXXXXXXXXXXXX

@faygoshill and I held our pale white hands with black nail polish as we went upstairs. I was wearing red Satanist sings on my nails in red nail polish (AN: c doez dat sound lik a Maru Sue 2 u?). I waved to @NateVO. Dark misery was in his depressed eyes. I guess he was jealous of me that I was going out with Faygoshill. Anyway, I went upstairs excitedly with Faygoshill. We went into his room and locked the door. Then…………all of a sudden I saw a tattoo I had never seen before on Faygoshill’s arm. It was a black heart with an arrow through it. On it in bloody gothic writing were the words………… NateVO!

I was so angry.

“You *******!” I shouted angrily, jumping out of the bed.

“No! No! But you don’t understand!” Faygoshill pleaded. But I knew too much.

“No, you ****ing idiot!” I shouted. “You probably have Pranked anyway!”

I put on my clothes all huffily and then stomped out. Faygoshill ran out even though he was naked. He had a really big you-know-what but I was too mad to care. I stomped out and did so until I was in NateVO’s classroom where he was having a lesson with @Onereasonanddone and some other people.

“NATEVO, YOU ************!” I yelled.

this is getting really weird i don't like writing in 1st person.
We have two story going on?! Is this StoryBoards?

Kingslime304

Smash Lord
I wonder how the meta will turn out in Smash 4 (Non-Bayonetta) if Simon was added there, considering it’s defensive play.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
There was actually a phase in my childhood, around 2nd-4th grade I think, wehre I was constantly drawing dragons. I actually got pretty good at it for my age. I also threw some Pokemon fan art in the mix, but even then a lot of that was me drawing Charizard (and Venusaur).

Then for some reason I just stopped art altogether one day. Maybe I should give drawing another go one of these days...but eh, that takes effort.

KMDP

Smash Legend
do it do it do it
You can get some inspiration from Drakkhen...

Wait.... nevermind
Basically, the idea of the character is that he and his sister (both villains) have the ability to shape-shift based on drinking blood (kind of like Himiko Toga from MHA, I have had this idea in mind for at least a decade, though).

The Male character decides to exploit the **** out of this Ability by drinking the blood of a Dragon, allowing him to turn into one.

Kingslime304

Smash Lord
I just had an idea, how would the characters fare if they were in installments they were not in? (Which includes how the games work)

Ex: Diddy Kong and K. Rool in Melee
Corrin in 64
WFT in Brawl

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
I just had an idea, how would the characters fare if they were in installments they were not in? (Which includes how the games work)

Corrin in 64
WFT in Brawl
Would a complex character like Corrin even be able to function properly in 64?

Last edited:

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
AN: stop flassing ok! if u do den u r a decudiey sympatysr!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX666XXXXXXXXXXX

Everyone in the class stared at me and then @faygoshill came into the room even though he was naked and started begging me to take him back.

“@Noipoi, it’s not what you think!” Faygoshill screamed sadly.

My friend Zinith Zinith smiled at me understatedly. He flipped his long waste-length gothic black hair and opened his crimson eyes like blood that he was wearing contact lenses on. He had pale white skin that he was wearing white makeup on. Zinith was kidnapped when he was born. His real parents are vampires and one of them is a witch but PeridotGX PeridotGX killed his mother and his father committed suicide because he was depressed about it. He still has nightmares about it and he is very haunted and depressed. It also turns out his real last name is Smith and not Yoshi. (Since he has converted to Satanism he is Incineroar fan now not Deciduueye. )

“What is it that you desire, you ridiculous dimwit!” @Onereasonanddone demeaned angrily in his cold voice but I ignored him.

“@NateVO, I can’t believe you cheated on me with Faygoshill!” I shouted at him.

Everyone, all 34 users and 29 guests, gasped.

I don’t know why Zinith was so mad at me. I had went out with Vampire (I’m bi and so is Zinith) for a while but then he broke my heart. He dumped me because he liked Chair Theory, a stupid preppy ******. We were just good friends now. He had gone through horrible problems, and now he was gothic. (Haha, like I would hang out with a prep.)

“But I’m not going out with Faygosill anymore!” said NateVO.

“Yeah ****ing right! **** off, you *******!” I screamed. I ran out of the room and into the Rate Their Chances their where I had not lost my virility to Draco and then I started to bust into tears.

KMDP

Smash Legend

Corrin in 64
WFT in Brawl
Considering the fact that Diddy is usually high tier, if he had made it into Melee as he is in Brawl/4/Ultimate, he more than likely would have been top 5, easy.

The question with any 64 inclusion is "how does this character fare without their side B?"

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

Dragon Shot is just Samus Charge Shot with bubble effects
No counter
Up B is Fire Fox but with water and no damage
Dragon Fang/Lunge is just polygonal af spears coming out very slowly

Bottom Tier.

Last edited:

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
Dude why didn't I think of that it was so obvious thank you so much
I'm serious. It takes practice but in the end it's simple. Picture something vividly in your head, and try to describe in a way that is not only detailed, but consistent with tone and pacing. Revise your sentences a few times, know what vocabulary should be used in certain circumstances, etc.

Kingslime304

Smash Lord
I don’t know, but I am sure that if Corrin was in 64, he would be possibly one of the best characters in that game since he not only has easy combos (Which are necessary in a game where hitstun is king), he’s also has more flexibility and a better recovery thank link. Plus his FSmash would be obnoxious to fight against.

D

Deleted member

it's easy just imagine a scene and use the words that best describe it
It's early in the morning, I walk on a golden corridor, the sun starts shining through the windows and fill the room with light and cast dark shadows on the pillars. Before me, he stands silently, he's more pale than before. He looks at my bloodied hands, one of them holding a knife that has yet to claim a life. He pretends to not have noticed it yet, but it's pointless, I've done this multiple times already, I know his drill. He stares at me as his eye begins to glow with fierce determination. He tells me:
"It's a beautiful day outside. birds are singing, flowers are blooming..."

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I'm serious. It takes practice but in the end it's simple. Picture something vividly in your head, and try to describe in a way that is not only detailed, but consistent with tone and pacing. Revise your sentences a few times, know what vocabulary should be used in certain circumstances, etc.
The thing is

I dunno how to picture things in my head

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom