• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
It's even worse with Elise than it was with Sakura, mainly because based on the timeline established in the games (I think it was Azura and Arthur's support?) Elise can't be more than like, eleven when the game starts.

Like, with Sakura it's gross but because they never (to my knowledge) state how old she is you can at least say "okay maybe she's just short," which is still gross but you can tiptoe around it in your head so you don't feel as gross. But with Elise there's no real way around it and that's really, really gross.
Xander basically saved his sister from perversion in Birthright
A true hero.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Sakurai's such a troll, first making the grinch leak to deceive us, now tricking Atlus and spoiling a big announcement. Next he's gonna troll the USA by leaking the nuclear launch codes.
'brave' is the nuclear launch code for the entire west coast

because what could be braver than mutually-assured destruction

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Sakurai's such a troll, first making the grinch leak to deceive us, now tricking Atlus and spoiling a big announcement. Next he's gonna troll the USA by leaking the nuclear launch codes.
I’m not sorry...

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Smashboards My Immortal: Chapter 6.

Chapter 6.

AN: shjt up deciuei sympathyzerz ok! PS I wnot update ubtil u give me goood revows!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX666XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The next day I woke up in my coffin. I put on a black miniskirt that was all ripped around the end and a matching top with red skulls all over it and high heeled boots that were black. I put on two pairs of skull earrings, and two crosses in my ears. I spray-painted my hair with purple.

In the Great Hall, I, Noipoi Noipoi ate some Count Chron cereal with blood instead of milk, and a glass of red blood. Suddenly someone bumped into me. All the blood spilled over my top.

“*******!” I shouted angrily. I regretted saying it when I looked up cause I was looking into the pale white face of a gothic boy with spiky black hair with red streaks in it. He was wearing so much eyeliner that I was going down his face and he was wearing black lipstick. He didn’t have glasses anymore and now he was wearing red contact lenses just like @faygoshill's and there was no scar on his forhead anymore. He had a manly stubble on his chin. He had a sexy English accent. He looked exactly like Joel Madden. He was so sexy that my body went all hot when I saw him.

“I’m so sorry.” he said in a shy voice.

“That’s all right. What’s your name?” I questioned.

“My name’s Blips, although most people call me Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! these days.” he grumbled.

“Why?” I exclaimed.

“Because I love the taste of Voice Acting.” he giggled.

“Well, I am a vampire.” I confessed.

“Really?” he whimpered.

“Yeah.” I roared.

We sat down to talk for a while. Then Faygoshill came up behind me and told me he had a surprise for me so I went away with him.

I probably should've let this die.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

TBH I feel like a tease at F!Joker is all we're gonna get tomorrow.

I'm kind of with MysticDistance on Twitter with this one; I think the actual P5R reveal is gonna be at the concert in April.
If Atlus made people wait two months to pull a "lol psyche ***** wait two more months for Persona 5 R" then have the announcement be until another month then people are gonna be pretty pissed and have massive expectations that'll go beyond Persona 5 Switch. I still think it's a bit of a mistake they just didn't announce it then in January to coincide with the Smash news, but to hold off until another month is taking it a bit too far. We've waited long enough, might as well spill the beans.

RandomAce

Smash Champion
Does anyone know where you can see the P5 animation thing that’s coming up tomorrow?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Does anyone know where you can see the P5 animation thing that’s coming up tomorrow?
It's only gonna appear on Japanese TV and will be streamed later on Crunchyroll. I don't know why they aren't streaming this on niconico, they usually do.

At that point, I'd say look out for the official Persona twitter account.

KMDP

Smash Legend
I, Noipoi, ate some Count Chron cereal with blood instead of milk, and a glass of red blood.
What other kind of blood is there?

D-Did the person who wrote My Immortal think "White Blood Cells" make blood white? ...Or do they think Vulcans are real?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

If Atlus made people wait two months to pull a "lol psyche ***** wait two more months for Persona 5 R" then have the announcement be until another month then people are gonna be pretty pissed and have massive expectations that'll go beyond Persona 5 Switch. I still think it's a bit of a mistake they just didn't announce it then in January to coincide with the Smash news, but to hold off until another month is taking it a bit too far. We've waited long enough, might as well spill the beans.
Isn't Atlus kind of known for doing that, though?

D

Deleted member

Isn't Atlus kind of known for doing that, though?
I can't recall past history, but with this case with Persona 5, I'm pretty sure they have to know that they're not just catering to Japan anymore. This game got nominated GOTY back in 2017, more eyes than ever are on them and this game, so to make another teaser and push the reveal until April is only gonna make people pissed off. No one wins.

Besides, they made the P5R announcement after another anime special, so it makes sense to do the full reveal for another, I suppose.

Noipoi

Howdy!
It's time for Chapter 3!

THE HUNGER GAMES PART 1

Our heroes were suddenly warped to a huge, sprawling field. All around them were other people, all of varying shapes and sizes. "Hunger Games?" contemplated Noipoi. "Yoshi? (HUNGER??) despaired Zinith Zinith Zinith , completely ignoring the situation at hand. "Wait, I saw a movie about this once." started staindgrey staindgrey "It's been a while, but i'm pretty sure I know what's gonna happen." "What? What's gonna happen?" asked Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku who along with everyone was eager to learn of their fates. "We're gonna die." finished staindgrey. "Oh God i'm crying and shaking right now" whimpered a shivering @Mr. Wario. "You gonna piss and ****?" asked @faygoshill. Noipoi however, wouldn't allow his friends to fall into despair like a bunch of teenagers in a killing school trip. "Come on, guys! I know we can make it through if we open our hearts!" ClaTheBae ClaTheBae was unimpressed. "Are you seriously saying the power of friendship will get us out of this?" he asked. "Believe it!" stated Noipoi, donning his ninja headband and drawing squiggles under his cheeks with marker.

The games had begun, and everyone broke off into small groups. They promised not to die, no matter what. And that's a promise they all intended to keep.
Staindgrey and Faygoshill went into the woods, hoping to hide from any would be assailants. Faygoshill noticed a nice, juicy apple on the ground, and he bent over to grab it. Pushing his nice, juicy butt right into Staindgrey's face. Staindgrey felt his sexuality crumble!

Noipoi held Cla's pot firmly in his hands as he traversed the field, hoping he wouldn't have to make an enemy out of anyone tonight. "Hiya!" Noipoi turned, but he couldn't detect the source of the greeting. "Down here, silly!" Noipoi looked down, and saw a small purple dog. "I'm @GothFluttershy! Is this your first game?" the talking dog asked. Cla groaned, for it was too early in the morning for furry ****. But Noipoi responded. "Yeah, we were just trying to stop Cyn Cyn ." The dog gave a sympathetic smile. "Tons of heroes from all over have tried to stop Cydane, but everyone gets trapped here. If you want, I can help you survive the game!" Noipoi accepted it's request, and the dog led them to a safer place.

Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku @Mr. Wario and DaybreakHorizon DaybreakHorizon scuttled under a bridge. Smashing Ramen took a step further, only to stop as an arrow whizzed right by his face! The group looked up and saw @Shishœ wielding a deadly cross-bow! "It doesn't have to be this way!" pleaded Mr. Wario "We can all band together to fight the evil queen." But Shish wouldn't have it, and they started firing in all directions. Smashing Ramen and Mr. Wario ducked, but tehponycorn used the distraction for a chance to attack! as they crept behind Shish, fully intent on taking them out. "They'll never see me coming!" he thought. Something suddenly rushed in front of him and instantly sent Shish to the shadow realm. The gang looked upon their savior with fear and utmost respect "That was a close one, Jimbo." stated the man, the legend, Hugh neutron!

AndreaAC AndreaAC and Zinith had just escaped @Onereasonanddone and found themselves in a craggy, desert like area. The hot sun beating down on them as if Groudon itself was standing behind them. "I wish I didn't park my Ridleys outside.." groaned Andrea. "Yoshi (They were too big anyway)" responded Zinith. Just then, a shadow moved behind them. They turned to see what the commotion was, and the shadow moved behind them once again. The shadow rose, towering above them. As they slowly turned, fear in their eyes, they looked upon a figure riding atop a draconic beast. The figure looked down on them, and said one simple thing.
"hey y'all, Scott here!" It was @TotsBS! and the dragon he was riding was simply ZephyrZ ZephyrZ ! "You guys got any tips on improving in quickplay?" the dragon asked. "We noticed you were new to the game, so we decided to help out before you got killed. Follow us, we know somewhere safe." The woman and the Yoshi decided the strangers seemed harmless enough, and they followed them out of the desert.

Noipoi hid in fear behind a tree, Cla and GothFluttershy huddling with him, as they watched Lanky Kong chase SnakeFighter64 SnakeFighter64 through the woods. Killing intent obvious on his funny face. "If we don't hurry, that's gonna be us." stated Cla. But as they were about to get moving, Noipoi noticed something in the distance. A single, glowing blue eye. Oh ****. Oh ****. it's Sans Undertale! Megalovania started to play, and Noipoi knew he was in for a bad time.

Last edited:

SoccerStar9001

Smash Lord
It's time for Chapter 3!

THE HUNGER GAMES PART 1

Our heroes were suddenly warped to a huge, sprawling field. All around them were other people, all of varying shapes and sizes. "Hunger Games?" contemplated Noipoi. "Yoshi? (HUNGER??) despaired Zinith Zinith Zinith , completely ignoring the situation at hand. "Wait, I saw a movie about this once." started staindgrey staindgrey "It's been a while, but i'm pretty sure I know what's gonna happen." "What? What's gonna happen?" asked Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku who along with everyone was eager to learn of their fates. "We're gonna die." finished staindgrey. "Oh God i'm crying and shaking right now" whimpered a shivering @Mr. Wario. "You gonna piss and ****?" asked @faygoshill. Noipoi however, wouldn't allow his friends to fall into despair like a bunch of teenagers in a killing school trip. "Come on, guys! I know we can make it through if we open our hearts!" ClaTheBae ClaTheBae was unimpressed. "Are you seriously saying the power of friendship will get us out of this?" he asked. "Believe it!" stated Noipoi, donning his ninja headband and drawing squiggles under his cheeks with marker.

The games had begun, and everyone broke off into small groups. They promised not to die, no matter what. And that's a promise they all intended to keep.
Staindgrey and Faygoshill went into the woods, hoping to hide from any would be assailants. Faygoshill noticed a nice, juicy apple on the ground, and he bent over to grab it. Pushing his nice, juicy butt right into Staindgrey's face. Staindgrey felt his sexuality crumble!

Noipoi held Cla's pot firmly in his hands as he traversed the field, hoping he wouldn't have to make an enemy out of anyone tonight. "Hiya!" Noipoi turned, but he couldn't detect the source of the greeting. "Down here, silly!" Noipoi looked down, and saw a small purple dog. "I'm @GothFluttershy! Is this your first game?" the talking dog asked. Cla groaned, for it was too early in the morning for furry ****. But Noipoi responded. "Yeah, we were just trying to stop @Cyndane." The dog gave a sympathetic smile. "Tons of heroes from all over have tried to stop Cydane, but everyone gets trapped here. If you want, I can help you survive the game!" Noipoi accepted it's request, and the dog led them to a safer place.

Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku @Mr. Wario and DaybreakHorizon DaybreakHorizon scuttled under a bridge. Smashing Ramen took a step further, only to stop as an arrow whizzed right by his face! The group looked up and saw @Shishœ wielding a deadly cross-bow! "It doesn't have to be this way!" pleaded Mr. Wario "We can all band together to fight the evil queen." But Shish wouldn't have it, and they started firing in all directions. Smashing Ramen and Mr. Wario ducked, but tehponycorn used the distraction for a chance to attack! as they crept behind Shish, fully intent on taking them out. "They'll never see me coming!" he thought. Something suddenly rushed in front of him and instantly sent Shish to the shadow realm. The gang looked upon their savior with fear and utmost respect "That was a close one, Jimbo." stated the man, the legend, Hugh neutron!

AndreaAC AndreaAC and Zinith had just escaped @Onereasonanddone and found themselves in a craggy, desert like area. The hot sun beating down on them as if Groudon itself was standing behind them. "I wish I didn't park my Ridleys outside.." groaned Andrea. "Yoshi (They were too big anyway)" responded Zinith. Just then, a shadow moved behind them. They turned to see what the commotion was, and the shadow moved behind them once again. The shadow rose, towering above them. As they slowly turned, fear in their eyes, they looked upon a figure riding atop a draconic beast. The figure looked down on them, and said one simple thing.
"hey y'all, Scott here!" It was @TotsBS! and the dragon he was riding was simply ZephyrZ ZephyrZ ! "You guys got any tips on improving in quickplay?" the dragon asked. "We noticed you were new to the game, so we decided to help out before you got killed. Follow us, we know somewhere safe." The woman and the Yoshi decided the strangers seemed harmless enough, and they followed them out of the desert.

Noipoi hid in fear behind a tree, Cla and GothFluttershy huddling with him, as they watched Lanky Kong chase SnakeFighter64 SnakeFighter64 threw the woods. Killing intent obvious on his funny face. "If we don't hurry, that's gonna be us." stated Cla. But as they were about to get moving, Noipoi noticed something in the distance. A single, glowing blue eye. Oh ****. Oh ****. it's Sans Undertale! Megalovania started to play, and Noipoi knew he was in for a bad time.
This is one hell of a fan fic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom