• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Forrest: *only "Nifty"*
@Moydow wishes to know your location.

(Boy I hope I got the user right, otherwise the joke is wasted).

Also, Charlotte is in the exist pile? Whelp, praline praline and I are going to have to reeducate you on your dreadful mistake.
Atleast my Fates and Awakening waifus are in Nifty.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
The thread ***** disagrees

What's so bad about Jedah and Soleil? Like, to me the problems surrounding them are just that, they're not problems inherit to themselves. Jedah is actually a pretty good and understandable villain imo(not in a moral way, it's just easy to understand the motivations of a religious fanatic).
also loki and squidward are good you guys are just mean

>Joshua and Forrest only at nifty
Time to die, *****
I think Jedah could've been great but the random "usher in an era of fear and chaos in Duma's shadow" line kinda ruined him as a character. Like literally if that line were gone he wouldn't be there, but that single line throws away any redeeming aspect of his motivation and is just incredibly frustrating.

Soleil's issue is her Ophelia support which is atrocious lol.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Nah. I just love the design and adopted her as my moniker to coincide Smashing Ramen's Corrin. Azura is like one of the worst examples of wasted potential in FE: Fates. I love her, but she is not a well-written character in the least and the writer in me would feel dirty calling her my "favorite". Especially since she's from my least favorite FE game.

That said.

Dancing gifs for days.
Oh neat, my phone opened to this post for some reason so I’m letting the gif resurface, because

Reasons

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
now this

this is the sort of okami **** i signed up for

i'm not used to souls boss themes being so upbeat but holy ****

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
"Adult Tiki on top..."

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I'm glad that Florina and Serra are also in Nifty, considering that they're my favorite FE characters.
But it’s hard to find anyone cause he put everyone in the damn thing lol

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
D

Deleted member

Nah. I just love the design and adopted her as my moniker to coincide Smashing Ramen's Corrin. Azura is like one of the worst examples of wasted potential in FE: Fates. I love her, but she is not a well-written character in the least and the writer in me would feel dirty calling her my "favorite". Especially since she's from my least favorite FE game.

That said.

Dancing gifs for days.
Azura was always used as a big "If you want to know more, buy Revelations ya loser!" I hated it. When I played Revelations, her actual character was as big as Revelation's quality:

Disappointing.

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
Time to make other people happy and/or upset. :p Also refer to my second to last post for a disclaimer.
In retrospect I probably should've left out the characters I don't really have an opinion on lol.
>Clive and Alfonse in fantastic tier

MY MAN
86E205B3-1274-4497-AD68-D6F7BFF4EA67.png

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Time to make other people happy and/or upset. :p Also refer to my second to last post for a disclaimer.
In retrospect I probably should've left out the characters I don't really have an opinion on lol.
-Virion, Sumia, Adult Tiki, Felecia, Lucina, Oboro, Inigo, Cordelia, and Lissa are all high up there

Nice.

-Selkie, Beruka, Velouria, Dwyer, Kana, Anna, Setsuna, and Hinoka are low

-Tokumi and Corin aren't bottom tier

-Robin isn't top tier

That is not very epic.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Yes, this video should have it.
Thanks, I'll check it out when I get home.

>Michalis, Saizo, Medeus, Tailtiu, Tiki, Sonya, Jill, Leif, Minerva and Cherche are in nifty or higher.

I approve of this list.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
I just realized... I haven’t done a Dorothy post today.

Because I want it to be a gif yet no good gifs of the show exist...

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
Alfonse is like the one actually well written Heroes OC so far lol. :p

And Clive's honestly great. So human.
Clive is genuinely one of my favorite characters in FE, I love him and I’m glad I’m not alone. Alf is great too, and yeah, the only reason I give a fraction of a **** about Heroes’ story.

Honestly I agree with the entire list for the most part! you underrated Gray and Clair but I can forgive you

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
So what happened to me?

Consistency is the true reward, I guess.

Confused, but I will read.
Make sure you do. Very important list of names here.

There will be a quiz on it later. Your grade most likely will maybe depend on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom