• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
The main reason for ranking the Fates kids so low was mainly out of principle. Like, the Deeprealms are kinda big parts of their characters, but the Deeprealms are also hella dumb, so it kinda sours them for me, even ones I otherwise enjoy like Sophie and Forrest.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
So what happened to me?

Consistency is the true reward, I guess.

Confused, but I will read.
You died Day 1 trying to escape the arena.

Maybe I should do a round 3... same contenders as Round 2... but replace the arena event yet again!

(It was originally Edea boards, but that never happened in the sim)

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
The main reason for ranking the Fates kids so low was mainly out of principle. Like, the Deeprealms are kinda big parts of their characters, but the Deeprealms are also hella dumb, so it kinda sours them for me, even ones I otherwise enjoy like Sophie and Forrest.
Don't worry, Opo, 3Houses takes place in a faux high-school setring so unless IS are in the business of high-school teenage baby-making, that type of **** won't be coming back.

hopefully.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Don't worry, Opo, 3Houses takes place in a faux high-school setring so unless IS are in the business of high-school teenage baby-making, that type of **** won't be coming back.

hopefully.
I heard the prom night baby sidequest is pretty metal

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Clive is genuinely one of my favorite characters in FE, I love him and I’m glad I’m not alone. Alf is great too, and yeah, the only reason I give a fraction of a **** about Heroes’ story.

Honestly I agree with the entire list for the most part! you underrated Gray and Clair but I can forgive you
If it's any consolation I really do love Gray and Clair, but it's more of a matter of how many characters I really like, you know? :p Like, they're that far down the list and I'd still consider them some of my favorites lol.

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
I actually want to make a FE characters tier list now but I still haven’t played like half the games so it’d just probably be me saying TELLIUS + VALENTIA GOOD / FATES BAD a lot

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I actually want to make a FE characters tier list now but I still haven’t played like half the games so it’d just probably be me saying TELLIUS + VALENTIA GOOD FATES BAD a lot
I've only played Awakening and Fates so mine would just be "Chrom, Robin, Lucina, Hinoka, and Beruka are pretty cool".

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
at least in awakening for the slightly weird pairings there's the indication that the kids were born when the parents were older (e.g. owain to lissa), but in fates for some reason the official justification behind the kids existence is 'man oh man these soldiers can't stop ****ing like rabbits so they had sex the moment they fell in love and had to put their kids in a pocket dimension because apparently they went through all nine months of childbirth while fighting in an active war'

no i won't get over this

D

Deleted member

I’m glad someone else here watches him too.
Initially found out about his videos due to the Dingo pictures stuff, then I watched all of his Mortal Kombat vids, and now I always watch through all of his stuff.

D

Deleted member

Dammit, the one time I'll be busy at that time tomorrow and there's an announcement. The universe truly is out to annoy me and me alone.

Iridium

Smash Hero
Hm, I was reminded of a conversation with my sister from earlier. I asked my sister if she liked possums, and she says yes, very confused. Then I told her about me being friends with an opossum, to which she asks whether they were real or not. I say yes, and we met online last year, in which I remembered a selfie from him showing me his face. I think I achieved something.

Is it because we'll never see it coming
The end of the world, I see.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
tfw any kids elise or sakura have are placed in the game immediately, implying that the thing happened the moment they got s-supported

IS ****ing why
>awakening fathers can die, even after S supporting
>future babies are still made regardless
>this means wives are impregnated immediately after S Support
>ricken, the young kid mage, is a potential father

Conclusion: IS SUPPORTS STRAIGHT SHOTA.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
tfw any kids elise or sakura have are placed in the game immediately, implying that the thing happened the moment they got s-supported

IS ****ing why
It's even worse with Elise than it was with Sakura, mainly because based on the timeline established in the games (I think it was Azura and Arthur's support?) Elise can't be more than like, eleven when the game starts.

Like, with Sakura it's gross but because they never (to my knowledge) state how old she is you can at least say "okay maybe she's just short," which is still gross but you can tiptoe around it in your head so you don't feel as gross. But with Elise there's no real way around it and that's really, really gross.

D

Deleted member

you'll never see her coming

View attachment 200240

unless that sakurai guy we made a promo deal with accidentally, like, puts certain files in earlier builds of his game or something
TBH I feel like a tease at F!Joker is all we're gonna get tomorrow.

I'm kind of with MysticDistance on Twitter with this one; I think the actual P5R reveal is gonna be at the concert in April.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I just got jumpscared by pictures of a swarm of maggots in an anti-vaping ad on YouTube what even is this platform

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
TBH I feel like a tease at F!Joker is all we're gonna get tomorrow.

I'm kind of with MysticDistance on Twitter with this one; I think the actual P5R reveal is gonna be at the concert in April.
The announcement is probably gonna be “Tune into the Persona Concert everybody!”

Then the Sega Ninjas come out...

D

Deleted member

you'll never see her coming

View attachment 200240

unless that sakurai guy we made a promo deal with accidentally, like, puts certain files in earlier builds of his game or something
Sakurai's such a troll, first making the grinch leak to deceive us, now tricking Atlus and spoiling a big announcement. Next he's gonna troll the USA by leaking the nuclear launch codes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom