• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
So, uh, I just got home and, uh... *ahem*

NOOB ****ING SAIBOT! HOLY ****!

How's everyone else cause I'm pretty ****ing good.

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend
We're all sharing our works of fiction.

We're like a real literature club!
♪♫♪ DOKI DOKI!
Every day, I imagine a future where I can be with you
In my hand is a pen that will write a poem of me and you
The ink flows down into a dark puddle
Just move your hand - write the way into his heart!
But in this world of infinite choices
What will it take just to find that special day?
What will it take just to find that special day?

SoccerStar9001

Smash Lord
You think we'll get new stages without new characters? Like the Mario Maker stage in Wii U?
We are getting Mii costume outside of the fighter pass, so it isn't impossible for a standalone stage. But I feel it is unlikely as they could just save stages for fighter pass 2.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Dragon Shot is just Samus Charge Shot with bubble effects
No counter
Up B is Fire Fox but with water and no damage
Dragon Fang/Lunge is just polygonal af spears coming out very slowly

Bottom Tier.
Never thought it'd be possible to ruin one of the best characters in Smash history, but here we are

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
This is it...

Screen Shot 2019-03-22 at 9.57.39 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-03-22 at 9.57.46 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-03-22 at 9.57.53 PM.png
The grand finale of my Hunger Games. I hope affairs are in order...

Also, theres gonna be a Dorothy post tomorrow. Gotta make a gif.

D

Deleted member

You think we'll get new stages without new characters? Like the Mario Maker stage in Wii U?
Hard to tell. Nintendo is really weird with their post-launch support with their games. Some get a ton (Splatoon, Kirby, Mario Tennis) and then some get very little or none (ARMS, Mario Odyssey).

I'm personally tempering my expectations for Smash DLC.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
AN: stop flaming ok! I dntn red all da treads! dis is frum da movie ok so itz nut my folt if Toaster Toaster Brains swers! besuizds I SED HE HAD A HEDACHE! and da reson @onreasonandone dosent lik Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! now is coz hes christian and nat is a satanist! INCIN ROX!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX666XXXXXXXXXXX

I was so mad and sad. I couldn’t believe @faygoshill for cheating on me. I began to cry against the tree where I didn't did it with Faygoshill.

Then all of a suddenly, an horrible man with black eyes and no nose and everything started flying towards me on a beach ball! He didn’t have a nose (basically like Voldemort in the movie) and he was wearing all red and blue but it was obvious he wasn’t gothic. It was…… PeridotGX PeridotGX !

“No!” I shouted in a scared voice but then PeridotGX shouted “Imperius!” and I couldn’t run away.

“YOUNG LINK!” I shouted at him. PeridotGXt fell of his ball and started to scream. I felt bad for him even though I’m a sadist so I stopped.

“Noipoi.” he yelled. “Thou must kill NateVO!”

I thought about Fagoshill and his sexah eyes and his gothic black hair and how his face looks just like **** Vitale. I remembered that Faygoshhill had said I didn’t understand, so I thought, what if Faygoshill went out with NateVO before I went out with him and they broke up?

“No, PeridotGX!” I shouted back.

PeridotGX gave me a gun. “No! Please!” I begged.

“Thou must!” he yelled. “If thou does not, then I shall kill thy beloved Faygoshill!”

“How did you know?” I asked in a surprised way.

PeridotGX got a dude-ur-so-dumb look on his face. “I hath telekinesis.” he answered cruelly. “And if you doth not kill NateVO, then thou know what will happen to Faygoshill!” he shouted. Then he flew away angrily on his broomstick.

I was so scared and mad I didn’t know what to do. Suddenly Faygoshill came into the woods.

“Faygoshill!” I said. “Hi!”

“Hi.” he said back but his face was all sad. He was wearing white foundation and messy eyeliner kind of like a pentagram (geddit) between **** Vitale and Papa Genos

“Are you okay?” I asked.

“No.” he answered.

“I’m sorry I got all mad at you but I thought you cheated on me.” I expelled.

“That’s okay.” he said all depressed and we went back into Smashboards together making out.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Kirby exhibits perfect emulation of any other being's combat capabilities, including but not limited to robots, gods, Plants, and synthetic lifeforms.

Thus, Kirby's digestive system is truly the best.

Last edited:

Chron

Smash Journeyman
So I made this fanfic...
By popular demand Nintendo releases Brawl and Smash 64 DLC just to add Roy to both games so I can have more Roys under my pfp and Brawl becomes the most popular Smash game
The End

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom