• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
What about trees and plants in the backgrounds? We know that Plant Pokemon are a thing, so are those Pokemon as well. In fact, is it stated somewhere that not all living things are Pokemon in the games?
The games recognise Pokerus as a virus (though whether viruses are living is debatable).

There are also humans :p

KMDP

Smash Legend
wait is brock old enough to date that olivia?

is olivia too old to date brock?

these are crucial questions
Isn't Brock, like, 18?

And I'd estimate Olivia is about 25 (I don't know if she has a canon age).

That's not too far of an age difference, to be honest.

D

Deleted member

As I was playing some Classic mode I thought of an Interesting question. So you know how there's sometimes Cut Characters who were heavily considered, do y'all think Sakurai still has those cut Movesets?

for example let's say Geno gets in as Misc/Season 2 DLC we all know he was heavily considered right, Do y'all think Geno would use the Moveset Sakurai made for him all the way back in Brawl or would he use a New Moveset?

Edit: Changed You guys to Y'all.

Last edited by a moderator:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Still thinking about dragons 3.
Meanwhile I'm still eagerly waiting to see it myself.

I have no doubts that it's a fantastic and emotional conclusion to the series already, though. I just need to see how they did it, exactly how this wonderful story ends. Said it once, I'll say it again: the conclusion of a series is almost always bittersweet.

Noipoi

Howdy!
In your opinion how would you rank the movies?

They're all great, but the first one had this magic that simply can't be recreated. That said, the new movies have their own magic.

The third is a perfect conclusion to this series. Some bits are a little awkward, but the good stuff is so incredibly good you won't even care. If you're a fan, go watch it.

The second one is by no means the worst, I adore this movie. It's fun, heartfelt, and a great sequel. The villain is probably the weakest part though.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
As I was playing some Classic mode I thought of an Interesting question. So you know how there's sometimes Cut Characters who were heavily considered, do y'all think Sakurai still has those cut Movesets?

for example let's say Geno gets in as Misc/Season 2 DLC we all know he was heavily considered right, Do y'all think Geno would use the Moveset Sakurai made for him all the way back in Brawl or would he use a New Moveset?

Edit: Changed You guys to Y'all.
Maybe? I'd imagine some things remained consistent between then and now, but 10 years is a long time, so changes are bound to have happened. If he was to try Alucard or Decidueye again, I'd imagine they'd be more similar in comparison, because they were more recently considered.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

They're all great, but the first one had this magic that simply can't be recreated. That said, the new movies have their own magic.

The third is a perfect conclusion to this series. Some bits are a little awkward, but the good stuff is so incredibly good you won't even care. If you're a fan, go watch it.

The second one is by no means the worst, I adore this movie. It's fun, heartfelt, and a great sequel. The villain is probably the weakest part though.
Huh you're pretty much like me except I liked the third one just as much as the first while finding the second to be the weakest. :)

I felt as bland as Drago was IMO I felt there was a missed opportunity having him return again being revealed to be under Grimmel's command or even his partner. It would had been a unique way for a returning villain from a previous film.

MBRedboy31

Smash Lord
I think, originally, Pokémon were going to just be monsters and not actual animals (suggested by the fact that some Pokédex entries bring up real animals, like African Elephants).

I think making actual trees and grass Pokémon might be a bit too dark for Pokémon (considering the fact that you can use cut on them)
Well, there’s still a difference between plants and plant/animal hybrids. They could call plants Pokémon if they wanted to, but, unless they were all actually animate (or they just put eyes on everything Mario-style) they’d still be just plants and not comparable to actual Pokémon.

The other thing I was wondering about is, what are the bugs in Pokémon? I don’t mean Bug-type Pokémon, I mean bugs that are actually bug-sized.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Here’s some appropriate pics
ED82AEEB-1C35-44BE-96E7-4F224EF040A3.jpeg
1394F888-510F-4462-BDE6-A0FF3D0A778A.jpeg
There was something with Daisy and Piranha Plant...but that was beyond the naughty levels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom