• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RealPokeFan11

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0818-9732-6979
was it ever established what flavor pokemon food is? do they even have a flavor or you think they just taste like cardboard but the pokemon love it
I can imagine it tasting like dry dog food. Probably tastes like **** to us, but no matter which species of Pokémon eats it, they love it all the same.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

also sidenote i feel like lucina might be my best character

she just feels like butter in my hands, idk why she perfectly matches me for some reason

also **** you ethan for being a little ***** with samus and choosing bridge of eldin with only special flags, you gsp farming ****

i bid everyone on earth except for ethan good night because im tired af

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
y'all talkin about berries and making me nostalgic for HGSS

Last edited:

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
I don’t know where some of these percentages come from. The rate their Chances thread is...interesting to say the least, mainly because of the lack of actual data to back up the percentage.

It’s like, “based on the chart I created in front of me, and the alignment of the stars through thou yonder window, I give this character a percentage of roughly 54.42069%.”

I remember somebody gave Daisy a 60% chance. Now, sure she got into the game. But 60% isn’t what people think it is. If a character gets a 60%, that actually means they’re more likely than 6 other characters out of 10, or they have better chances than anyone.

Also, stop viewing Steve as a shoe in. The Nintendo and Microsoft stuff certainly adds fuel to the fire, but for real Smash fans are really, really quick to jump the gun.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I don’t know where some of these percentages come from. The rate their Chances thread is...interesting to say the least, mainly because of the lack of actual data to back up the percentage.

It’s like, “based on the chart I created in front of me, and the alignment of the stars through thou yonder window, I give this character a percentage of roughly 54.42069%.”

I remember somebody gave Daisy a 60% chance. Now, sure she got into the game. But 60% isn’t what people think it is. If a character gets a 60%, that actually means they’re more likely than 6 other characters out of 10, or they have better chances than anyone.
Remember when SourceGaming got BTFO for saying Chrom had no chance of being playable and then like a week later got confirmed?

Plumstar

Smash Apprentice
The 3DS can, of course, play Awakening, Fates, and SoV, as well as Shadow Dragon if you have the cartridge because it can play DS games, but sadly none are on the VC.

However, if you have an OG 3DS and were part of the Ambassador Program, you were able to play The Sacred Stones. I'll never understand why they didn't put the GBA Ambassador games on the VC.
I have Fates: Birthright, that was my first Fire Emblem game. At the time Fates was about to release, I was deciding whether to pick up Awakening, Birthright or Conquest. Being the newbie I was, I've read reviews, articles and watched multiple videos on which game to start first if you're new to the series. It was tempting to pick up Awakening after playing the demo, but I went with Birthright because it was considered for beginners and was the latest FE game to come out, fans believed it could even top Awakening. So after finishing the game the story was kinda meh but still fun, I just wish I picked Awakening as my first FE game instead.
As for VC, it's a shame there isn't much games as it would've been nice to play it handheld. This is kind of the reason why I don't plan on buying the Wii U version (plus it would feel weird using the gamepad), so at this point I'm just waiting for any ports or NSO games on the Switch.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Come to think about it, do humans eat Pokemon, and if so, which ones? I mean, many Pokemon themselves are stated to hunt other Pokemon, but I'm not sure with humans.

The only thing I could remember is Slowpoke tails are eaten by humans

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
hey guys

what the **** am i supposed to do against good greninjas

they're so scary
Be stupid. There's this Bob marley looking mf at my university who always plays greninja and he does all the cool greninja ****. Like the offstage up b kills and the up air spikes into jab locks and ****. My only wins against him have been once with wolf and a few times with kirby. Just be stupid and do stupid **** cause if you think about it too much then they win

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Also, stop viewing Steve as a shoe in. The Nintendo and Microsoft stuff certainly adds fuel to the fire, but for real Smash fans are really, really quick to jump the gun.
I never thought of Percentages as 10% Means the character will get in over 1 character out of ten or 80% meaning they'll get in over 8 out of ten characters so that's interesting, I think viewing things in Percentages is quite flawed.

Also I agree we should stop seeing Steve as this shoe-in as Steve has a few hurdles he needs to pass before he gets in. Banjo/Master Chief are in his way and We don't even know if We'll get a Microsoft rep for that matter.

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
Come to think about it, do humans eat Pokemon, and if so, which ones? I mean, many Pokemon themselves are stated to hunt other Pokemon, but I'm not sure with humans.

It's never really stated but unless everyone in the Pokemon world is vegan than they would have to eat them at some point. I'd imagine it would be humane, like only eating spoinks that stop bouncing so they're already dead.

Last edited:

RealPokeFan11

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0818-9732-6979
I never thought of Percentages as 10% Means the character will get in over 1 character out of ten or 80% meaning they'll get in over 8 out of ten characters so that's interesting, I think viewing things in Percentages is quite flawed.

Also I agree we should stop seeing Steve as this shoe-in as Steve has a few hurdles he needs to pass before he gets in. Banjo/Master Chief are in his way and We don't even know if We'll get a Microsoft rep for that matter.
Master Chief was disconfirmed, so it's only really Banjo who's in his way.

MainJPW

M.T.A

Judging by this screenshot from the anime:

Probably.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
What about trees and plants in the backgrounds? We know that Plant Pokemon are a thing, so are those Pokemon as well. In fact, is it stated somewhere that not all living things are Pokemon in the games?

D

Deleted member

This popped up in my Recommendations when I went to Youtube, Needless to say it aged terribly. Never underestimate Confirmation Bias.

RealPokeFan11

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0818-9732-6979
This popped up in my Recommendations when I went to Youtube, Needless to say it aged terribly. Never underestimate Confirmation Bias.
I loved that video so much when it came out, it was sad to see it confirmed fake.

Also proof of MC's disconfirmation:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Wait, so the "Yokai-Watch is ****ing dying" thing is real?

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend
What about trees and plants in the backgrounds? We know that Plant Pokemon are a thing, so are those Pokemon as well. In fact, is it stated somewhere that not all living things are Pokemon in the games?
I think, originally, Pokémon were going to just be monsters and not actual animals (suggested by the fact that some Pokédex entries bring up real animals, like African Elephants).

I think making actual trees and grass Pokémon might be a bit too dark for Pokémon (considering the fact that you can use cut on them)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom