• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Not sure what the perception of me is around here.

Though in real life I enjoy being by myself, in the dark... alone. So peaceful.

Amongst others I'm the same as I am on here.

-Slightly sarcastic

-Likes capitalism, ignores the problems, likes the money

-Doesn't really know what a politic is , or a sport, interest raises when monetary gain is involved

-Knows what an art do

-Likes waifus

-Likes fun pictures cute things that are not lewd.

-High opinion of one's self, strives to do better.

-lots of Narcissism lots of pride

Yes I am :ultwario: I guess... huh... don't know how to feel about that. Not chungus though I've given up the meats. I miss bacon.

Better him than like :ultryu: or like :ultmario:
Man, I wish I could be similar to my boi in real life...

But I can't really eat anything I want :yoshi:

RealPokeFan11

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0818-9732-6979
Only posting this again just to follow the others.

Cuphead
Chance: 0%
Want: 40%

Tails
Chance: 5%
Want: 90%

Professor Layton
Chance: 70%
Want: 100%

Steve
Chance: 100%

And that's that. Once he posts his other videos I'll post those to hear all your opinions on his chances of those ones as well.
Looking at the comments for the most liked characters, next episode will have Tetromino (354 likes. Another comment had 227 likes.), Leon Kennedy (168 likes), Earthworm Jim (67 likes), and Lara Croft (41 likes).

Edit: Just found a comment for Jibanyan with 88 likes, beating Earthworm Jim and kicking Lara off of next video.

Last edited:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Looking at the comments for the most liked characters, next episode will have Tetromino (354 likes. Another comment had 227 likes.), Leon Kennedy (168 likes), Earthworm Jim (67 likes), and Lara Croft (41 likes).
I swear, if Tetromino doesn't get anything higher than a 70%, I'm gonna be very disappointed

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Ahhhh, so like... remember when I said I got rejected for a job yesterday? Well another company put up a for hiring sign- they were setting up in the mall for ages now. They're a S.T.E.M. educational center and I would looove to help kids with STEM education!

So, I called them and I'm coming in tomorrow to talk about it ~
I hope it goes well, as I loved S.T.E.M.

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
While Steve is possible thanks to Minecraft's popularity, the only thing supposedly with evidence of this is the claims from an insider is that he/she saw a model of him which confused other insiders. So it's not 100%

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
@ShinyLegendary
Did you finish those err... dabs?
View attachment 194294
Errandabs for Days
Imagine if they reveal Freeman for Smash, then right after his gameplay trailer, a 3 pops up on screen

"Half-Life 3, now in development for Nintendo Switch"
People already got mad at MUA3 being a Switch exclusive...imagine the amount of jealousy and outrage non-Switch owners will have

Porky Minch:
Chance: 3%
Want: 55%

2B
Chance: 35%
Want: 80%

Viridi
Chance: 0%
Want: 50%

Hollow Knight
Chance: 1%
What’s the point in ranking Viridi when she sadly got deconfirmed multiple times?

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
people really be out here putting specific percentages like "oh did you know banjo kazooie has a 31.94% chance of getting in the game"?

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Update: Just found a comment for Jibanyan with 88 likes, beating Earthworm Jim and kicking Lara Croft off next video.
Finally...

I feel like Jibanyan is a character we've been sleeping on, way too hard, assuming how much Nintendo tries to promote Yo-kai Watch in the West.
That, and it's fairly notable status in Japan.

D

Deleted member

If one of the reasons people think that Solaire will never happen because of "Japan doesn't know him" clearly hasn't done their research. If any of you see anyone bring that argument up, just show them this.

Huh. What are these? Dark Souls videos on Japan's YouTube with 2 million views, 1 million views... How could this happen? Wha happun?

ohmy.png

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Finally...

I feel like Jibanyan is a character we've been sleeping on, way too hard, assuming how much Nintendo tries to promote Yo-kai Watch in the West.
That, and it's fairly notable status in Japan.
isnt level-5 a dying company lol

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
If one of the reasons people think that Solaire will never happen because of "Japan doesn't know him" clearly hasn't done their research. If any of you see anyone bring that argument up, just show them this.

Huh. What are these? Dark Souls videos on Japan's YouTube with 2 million views, 1 million views... How could this happen? Wha happun?

View attachment 194301
I need to make a nico nico account soon

D

Deleted member

Only posting this again just to follow the others.
Steve
Chance: 100%
I very much disagree with that, 100% is huge exaggeration sure Steve is very likely but nobody has a 100% until their confirmed. I say it's an ol' 50/50 Split between Steve or Banjo getting in.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I'm pretty similar online to how I am irl, the main difference being that I have a much easier time getting over my awkwardness and shyness over the Internet.

I guess I tend to get cranky irl but sometimes that does show through in my posts. I frequently sleep poorly and get headaches when it gets stormy, and I've got poor mental stamina so I often come home from work exhausted so I'm pretty frequently in a poor mood. My temper and crankyness are the things I hate most about myself. Being grumpy all the time is exhausting.

I guess that's also why I get irritated by negativity so easily here. Games are one of my ways of trying to escape from my own negativity.

D

Deleted member

It amuses me that after all this time, people still judge a character's possibility of being in Smash with percentages.

KMDP

Smash Legend
"Who is that, Lady Palutena?"
"I have no data on this fighter!"

"I must be from another dimension!"
Pit: "Who is that, Lady Palutena?"
Palutena: "I have no data on this fighter!"

Viridi: "Seriously? You guys must have memories like sieves."

D

Deleted member

hey guys

what the **** am i supposed to do against good greninjas

they're so scary

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
If you left it out of water for an extended period of time, yes it's Pokemon cruelty. But it can probably chill on land for a half hour.
huh, well I learned about pokemonntoday. hope you all like my sleep deprived pokemon question, i got a lot more where that came from. i swear all this no sleep is driving me insane

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
:ultchrom:: "Anything can change!"
And then Viridi ended up ****ing on Pittoo and joined the Plant Gang to Takeover the world...and then try to put down :ultchrom: before being stopped by :ultpit:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom