• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I mean... I don't have Ultimate...

But if you have the Wii U version, I'll be happy to kick your butt, with my unstoppable pin of pain
Get Ultimate IMMEDIATELY. This is NOT a drill, I will personally buy it for you if I have to.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Get Ultimate IMMEDIATELY. This is NOT a drill, I will personally buy it for you if I have to.
Well... I don't even have a Switch, yet
You're better off saving your money
You're really missing out. She has insane combo game in ultimate, corrin is so fun to play
Well, that's good to hear...
Though I'm worried about the pin...
I've been hearing, that it's been mega nerfed

D

Deleted member

What would work better, Masked Dedede alt or Echo? Cause if Dedede had an Alt/Echo of Masked dedede I would totally main that.

D

Deleted member

Corrin is overall Nerfed, be she's still good.

At least as good as a Game and Watch personality web can be anyways.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
What would work better, Masked Dedede alt or Echo? Cause if Dedede had an Alt/Echo of Masked dedede I would totally main that.
I mean. I know zilch about Kirby and apparently giving a Waddle Dee a Hat is enough to make him an important and beloved character. But my first instinct is to go with costume

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696

The pin, fair and Fsmash were nerfed, but everything else about the game helped her combo game and made up for it. She's still good.

When you get a Switch, let me know. We'll play.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Say it with me, kids...

PIRANHA PLANT KILLED THE HAT GOOMBA ARGUMENT
I see him more as the exception that proves the rule. A generic fodder enemy needs to be exceedingly weird and strange to make it as a Smash character.

HAL. You could have avoided this if you just gave him a name ala Paper Mario.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Say it with me, kids...

PIRANHA PLANT KILLED THE HAT GOOMBA ARGUMENT
Well technically Audrey 2 (That's what I call the Plant) doesn't negate the Goomba argument because Soccer Guy has gone on record stating that Audrey was added because having only major characters in Smash would be boring.

The hat Goomba argument is just dumb in general.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
It was a dumb argument against Bandana Dee to begin with, but yeah, Piranha Plant buried it in his own pot.
You can’t ignore the optics of BWD. To someone who’s NOT a Kirby fan (most people over 7) he is just a generic enemy given a weapon and a hat. You see no personality. Even if you don’t know K. Rool (for example) he looks and acts like an actual CHARACTER and not fodder.

D

Deleted member

So, since Star Fox Grand Prix has basically been confirmed to be actual leakbait... What the hell has Retro been working on these five past years?

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Nah, nothing happened. Just thinking about life, y'know? Thinking about how hard it is for people like me to move up in the world.
Considering I don't really make that much at my age, it happens to a lot of us. But it's also a matter of perseverance (I was jobless for years)

So question, in the pokmon world, would pokemon eat other pokemon? Like, would a Serperior eat a ****ing Lopunny like this one vid I saw of a komodo dragon eating a monkey?
That's............... a touchy subject to say the least, and you'd be going down a deep rabbit hole. Be warned :yoshi:

D

Deleted member

I mean. I know zilch about Kirby and apparently giving a Waddle Dee a Hat is enough to make him an important and beloved character. But my first instinct is to go with costume
No, giving a character big roles and actual character to them is what makes them important and beloved.

Again, I find Bandana Dee a little overrated due to just how suddenly he went from a random nobody from a minigame to a major player in the franchise, but still. You have proven time and time again to be nothing but willingly ignorant and hostile toward the character for no good reason.

Since you know zilch about Kirby as you admit, you should stop running your mouth about what you do not know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom