• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Dude, Pac Man is a God in Ultimate

Last edited by a moderator:

Good Guy Giygas

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-6635-8915-7294
Sometimes I feel like I am the only one around these parts that is not a fan of Funko figures.
I only have a few of the Borderlands and Dishonored ones, but I like the ones I have. They have a lot of licenses to things I like that don't have a lot of their own merchandise, so it's nice to have something I can put on my desk. I'd prefer to get more detailed, full-sized figures when I can, but Funko is also pretty cheap, so that's a plus too. I am by no means a collector of them though.

Last edited:

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I only have a few of the Borderlands and Dishonored ones, but I like the ones I have. They have a lot of licenses to things I like that don't have a lot of their own merchandise, so it's nice to have something I can put on my desk. I'd prefer to get more detailed, full-sized figures when I can, but Funko is also pretty cheap, so that's a plus too. I am by no means a collector of them though.
I get that. If I collected figures, I'd want the ones more true to form and likeness as well.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Sometimes I feel like I am the only one around these parts that is not a fan of Funko figures.
I like collecting things, but I don't like their design at all.

I'm really torn on that Gears Pop game coming soon because I ****ing love Gears but not the whole Funko thing.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Thank God someone said it, I feel like they're such low effort figures with a really uninspired base design.
Dont worry, I think that they are as ugly as sin too
I like collecting things, but I don't like their design at all.

I'm really torn on that Gears Pop game coming soon because I ****ing love Gears but not the whole Funko thing.
The resistance grows.

We need more followers if there is to be a movement.

Good Guy Giygas

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-6635-8915-7294
I do kinda regret buying my Borderlands Funkos because right after I bought them, MacFarlane Toys released hand-painted, scale model action figures, so I ended up buying those too. Now I have both... :facepalm:

D

Deleted member

To be honest I hope we get a Season 2 or Misc DLC so Speculation can continue, I don't know what there is to do around these parts once Speculation is finally over, of course I'll still post here but Speculation is a huge part of being a Smash fan and I'm gonna miss it once it stops. So I really hope there's more than just the Fighters Pass, of course for more characters too but I like Speculation and I hope it continues.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Rare would be close. Part of me wants to say Activision, but really they only have Crash and Spyro mostly on the "iconic character" front.
So Shonen Jump vs. Rareware. Interesting. Now to try to produce a lineup of only 30 Jump characters that encapsulate the history of the company, offer diverse gameplay, and have a decent male-female balance. God. Doing this for Jump will be even harder than it is for Marvel!

A little help?

Last edited:

Iridium

Smash Hero
I have one :ultmegaman: Funko. I mean, I didn't care about my choices then, as I don't really buy figures enough to know many in general. Enlighten me on what else exists.

To be honest I hope we get a Season 2 or Misc DLC so Speculation can continue, I don't know what there is to do around these parts once Speculation is finally over, of course I'll still post here but Speculation is a huge part of being a Smash fan and I'm gonna miss it once it stops. So I really hope there's more than just the Fighters Pass, of course for more characters too but I like Speculation and I hope it continues.
If Nintendo were to screw up again with leaving codenames (obviously, they probably won't), then I'll never get sleep...

Good Guy Giygas

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-6635-8915-7294
Yea, I made this account during the Smash 4 speculation period, and once it was over, I stopped coming here for like 3 years. Came back amidst the Ultimate hype.

Last edited:

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
look, all good things must end. once speculation dies, the band's gonna split. we just have to go on our own creative endeavors.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Y'all ready to hear the worst golf joke ever?

Well, I had a golf joke, but it was over par.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Honestly I like the Pop figures. I think it's a nice way to have almost any huge pop culture IP present in a cohesive and consistent style, which is neat. Affordability also helps. Nintendo's pretty much the only major IP holder I can think of that hasn't gotten in on it, minus a select few Pokémon ones.

I only have one right now, a Doctor Strange one, but I'd like to get the Crash and Pac-Man ones eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom