• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
since we're kind of slow, what do you guys think was your most underrated post?

for me, its the
IF you're talking about the quality of the series, then maybe, but if you're talking about strength levels, then there's an entirely different debate to be had

First, we have to talk about Spencer Moseby. Mr Moseby's older brother who was shown FTL+ feats. It was clear in the introduction of his arc that he had far exceeded his younger brother. However, it was confirmed in S2e08 that Mr. Moseby had surpassed his brother, thus we can conclude that he is at least mutli galaxy, maybe small universal if you **** him.

Don't even get me started on TSR (thats so raven) though. Low-multiversal feats all over that show. Victor Baxter can scale to Goku if you highball

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
One time I made a post that was a meme entirely in Inkling language.

Like, I looked up the language and really tried to make it work.

No one cared.
Dude I feel that. Sometimes I be putting hella work into a post but it's either in the middle of a debate or too late at night and it doesn't do numbers.

D

Deleted member

for me, its the
This one definitely

Phil? I think you mean

Hi, Phil Swift here with Flex Tape! The super-strong waterproof tape! That can instantly patch, bond, seal, and repair! Flex tape is no ordinary tape; its triple thick adhesive virtually welds itself to the surface, instantly stopping the toughest leaks. Leaky pipes can cause major damage, but Flex Tape grips on tight and bonds instantly! Plus, Flex Tape’s powerful adhesive is so strong, it even works underwater! Now you can repair leaks in pools and spas in water without draining them! Flex Tape is perfect for marine, campers and RVs! Flex Tape is super strong, and once it's on, it holds on tight! And for emergency auto repair, Flex Tape keeps its grip, even in the toughest conditions! Big storms can cause big damage, but Flex Tape comes super wide, so you can easily patch large holes. To show the power of Flex Tape, I sawed this boat in half! And repaired it with only Flex Tape! Not only does Flex Tape’s powerful adhesive hold the boat together, but it creates a super strong water tight seal, so the inside is completly dry! Yee-doggy! Just cut, peel, stick and seal! Imagine everything you can do with the power of Flex Tape!

Roberk

Smash Champion

for me, its the
I'm not going to fish em out but usually, a deep multiple paragraph long analysis will get a few likes while a spicy meme I threw together in Paint or Gimp in 5 minutes gets dozens of likes.

MainJPW

M.T.A
D

Deleted member

I find Chrom so lame to play as, his recovery is like Little Mac's but slightly better because it's at least a viable attack move. I need a good recovery in order to find a fighter playable.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Honestly I like the Pop figures. I think it's a nice way to have almost any huge pop culture IP present in a cohesive and consistent style, which is neat. Affordability also helps. Nintendo's pretty much the only major IP holder I can think of that hasn't gotten in on it, minus a select few Pokémon ones.

I only have one right now, a Doctor Strange one, but I'd like to get the Crash and Pac-Man ones eventually.
I can say, without regret , that the The Day With Pikachu funko pop line is gonna look 10x better then the normal pokemon ones
Capture+_2019-02-15-21-52-58.png

If funko was able to make pikachu like this, why not bulbasaur

Last edited:

Just a penguin

Smash Master
Y'all ready to hear the worst golf joke ever?

Well, I had a golf joke, but it was over par.
Why did the golfer wear too many shirts? I’m case he had a hole-in-one! So how many did he wear? Fore! What do you a bunch of people who go out and play this game regularly? A golf club? A golfer went into a restaurant and hit a ball through the window. The waiter asked for his meal, and he said, “I’ll have it a-la-cart”

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Oh... that's a tough one... uh...

My reply when someone joked about how "brave" is Olimar, but he plucks Square Enix characters
Erdick = Red Pikimin
Sora = Yellow Pikmin
Geno = Blue Pikmin
Agnès = White Pikmin
Gex = Purple Pikmin
Space Invader = Winged Pikmin

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

User was warned for this post
My Mario is Top 8 in my high school, get on my level trash cans.

D

Deleted member

Is anyone on this forum good enough to beat me. I doubt it. Defeat me in Smash Bros? Let's see you try, Phantom Thieves!

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Is anyone on this forum good enough to beat me. I doubt it. Defeat me in Smash Bros? Let's see you try, Phantom Thieves!
I mean... I don't have Ultimate...

But if you have the Wii U version, I'll be happy to kick your butt, with my Very likely not unstoppable pin of pain

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I would be top 5 in my high school, but the cafeteria lady has a really nice Mega Man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom