• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

my 3DS no longer works so... out of luck.
I feel your pain.
I broke my 2DSXL due to playing too much Captain Falcon. Rest in piece circle pad, my sick combos were too much for you to handle.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

This is probably the most balanced, fair and intense battle in the history of pop-culture. Above Goku vs Superman, Cloud vs Link or Mario vs Sonic.

D

Deleted member

:)

The movie is basically a war of kaijus around the world due to the appearance of an alien army on Earth.
Those kaiju better get lost, or we’ll send the drunks on ‘em!

Last edited by a moderator:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
This is probably the most balanced, fair and intense battle in the history of pop-culture. Above Goku vs Superman, Cloud vs Link or Mario vs Sonic.

Nothing about this seems fair at all

D

Deleted member

Is it just me, or has there been a surge of those cringey ‘Noob, Pro, Hacker,’ Minecraft videos?

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
You all want to see something cute?
I forgot to add my contribution.

Welp, time for me to unleash Armageddon...

Hit it Aerosmith!
0A8EC65B-103E-40D6-811A-6BD0D3F2407C.png

Don't wanna cloooose my eeeeeeyes,
I don't wanna faaaaall asleep,
'Cause I'd miss you, baby,
And I don't wanna miss a thaaaang.

D

Deleted member

As realistic as this may be due to their differences in power, I prefer the fight between the 'Zillas (apostrophe to refer to both Godzilla and Zilla) in the Rulers of Earth comic.
While Godzilla was still the clear dominant force, Zilla put much more of a fight and even had clever tactics to catch Godzilla off guard.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
All I'm thinking about this "Star Fox GP is leakbait" is "Wait someone who used to work at Retro but recently quit said that what was being made since 2015 is either finished or scrapped so what the **** was Retro working on?"
That's been my thought. Retro Studios staffs a large number of people but we haven't seen anything from them since Tropical Freeze. So if they just now took up Metroid Prime 4, what the hell have they been working on up until now?

I'm sure it'll never see the light of day now but I want to know.

D

Deleted member

That's been my thought. Retro Studios staffs a large number of people but we haven't seen anything from them since Tropical Freeze. So if they just now took up Metroid Prime 4, what the hell have they been working on up until now?

I'm sure it'll never see the light of day now but I want to know.
INB4 it was DKCR3 and we'll never see a conclusion to the Trilogy like what happened to B-K, if so that's quite Ironic both being (originally for DKC's case) Rare franchises.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
I figured out the next Smash game!

You know how "EVERYONE IS HERE!"?

Well for the next Smash game...

Only characters are Mario and Link, every move they perform leads to an explosion, there's random bom-ombs on the stage that go off at random, the game crashes and breaks your Switch consoles...

But it's balanced.

D

Deleted member

I figured out the next Smash game!

You know how "EVERYONE IS HERE!"?

Well for the next Smash game...

Only characters are Mario and Link, every move they perform leads to an explosion, there's random bom-ombs on the stage that go off at random, the game crashes and breaks your Switch consoles...

But it's balanced.
Purchasing this would be an incredibly wise financial decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom