• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

kr3wman

Smash Master
The two spots in the middle are random select and random team, before anyone asks.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
... damnit.

Guess there's no Venom or Mega Man after all.

What the hell was so hard about using Mega Man again, anyway?? He could have such a wide variety of moves. Especially if they decided to go from the ground up on him. Imagine Tornado Man's power as a launcher or something. So many possibilities.

Lazy ****s, the lotta them.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
... that'd be amazing. LOL

The only one that's missing is Cable, right? Otherwise the gods of MvC2 were Magneto, Sentinel, Storm, and Cable--you know what it's just X-Men. lmao

Atlus8

Smash Master
You know, I just thought of this -- I want to see Deadpool have a line where he faces off against MSS prefight and says something like, "Really? Another 10 years of this?!"
hahaha! I wouldn't be surprised if some quote like that was in there!

Man, I couldn't wait to read some of the comments after I first saw the Sentinel pic! Hahaha! Many fools in there!

Yoshara

Smash Lord
... damnit.

Guess there's no Venom or Mega Man after all.

What the hell was so hard about using Mega Man again, anyway?? He could have such a wide variety of moves. Especially if they decided to go from the ground up on him. Imagine Tornado Man's power as a launcher or something. So many possibilities.

Lazy ****s, the lotta them.
It's simple, they decided that Megaman in his previous incarnations was too boring as a playable character (which he was), and that if they were to design him from the ground up they could not think of a good way of giving him close range moves that also keep him close to the original Megaman games. What they decided was that they could instead put in Zero (who would be the Megaman series rep, and is more popular, and fits better in a fighting game), Amaterasu (who would be based on the weapon switching mechanic), and Arthur (who would take the overall playstyle that MM would've had).

Three interesting characters for the price of one boring one.

On the 50Sent subject: I can only hope that he has the Mango colours. Also that if Deadpool beats him, he just gives some off hand comment, like "Man I can't stand the Nicks", but you know, funnier.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I've always pronounced Hsien-Ko as S(h)i-en-ko with a slight H at the beginning like you'll hear in some Indian names. So, I pronounce it as

H~shien-ko with the H slurring into the S and then straight back to a soft H. We'll find out for certain when the game comes out.

Yoshara

Smash Lord
I think the funniest thing about this is that barely anyone has noticed that we now have part of Haggar's and Phoenix's movesets.

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
Nope. Don't believe it.
****in lier. Theres no way in hell. I think youre just trying to stay true to not believing in leaks but I think in the back of your mind you truely believe. BELIEVE.

For dlc tho Strider over MM times a thousand. **** that ****. Give me frank and strider before that ****er.

Edit: oh yeah
www.fileupyours.com/files/247473/qqmore.png
made by squirrel

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Out of curiosity, how do Sentinel and Hsien-Ko play? I'm not talking about in MvC (as HK wasn't in 2).

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
Sent flys around and stomps the **** out of you.

Now I can get into a little bit of detail with Lei Lei. In VS she was a glass cannon. She had the offensive game of a top tier but she had no good reversals, a bad GC, and VERY low health. Her pendilum had amazing lock down. She could cancel it in the middle for baits. Her items **** as an AA. Her dash was really good for oki and mixups because she turns invisable. She also has a command grab which made her mu game even better. Her swords super was good for putting someone in the corner. Her real potential is in her telraiha. It locks down, its extremly safe, its fast as hell, you can combo into it, it otgs, and it does a **** load of damage. Oh, and she has an AD.

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
Sako aint a good example of lei lei. Look at some matches of Ego.

And COTA sent has a better zoning game and his normals are even MORE ********. If sent in this game had that movement and lockdown of MvC2 sent with cota sent zoning and normals he would be soooooooooo stupid..

MysteryRevengerson

IT'S A MYSTERY TO ALL
Gonna laugh when Hsien-ko sucks and is not nearly at Akuma/Taskmaster/Sentinel(probably) levels.

But if her and Sentinel are also unlockables, I guess she'll be the cheapest, and I'm hoping Sentinel is at the very top of the list of how many points to unlock. I'll be spending my entire first day of MvC3 playing arcade mode anyway. (Taking turns with the family that is)

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
Please tell me how the **** you came to the conclusion that Akuma and TM are good? Please. I would like to know how you figured out that out with three vids made from capcom. STFU and stop talkin out of your ***.

MysteryRevengerson

IT'S A MYSTERY TO ALL
Wooooow.

I can't have a conflictingmy own opinion.

I'm basing it COMPLETELY off of what I've seen, sure, but in my opinion, Akuma in the very least looks really good. Sure it's only from a few videos, but still. I also wouldn't be surprised if Taskmaster was also good.

Jeez, no need to take it so seriously brah, it's just a game.

Also, laughs will be had should they both be extremely good compared to the rest of the cast, which for the most part all look pretty good. I'll be trying out a good portion of them when the game does come out.

EDIT: Don't know why I used conflicting, stupid word choice

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
Sent's theme sucks and GOD DAMN IT YELLOW LASERS GET SOP RUINING PINK THINGS!

Lei-Lei, I couldn't be disappointed, I love how instead of Lin-Lin appearing as a human, the tag just gets big and anthropomorphic like in Puzzle Fighter and Gem Fighter, and of course following in Felicia and Morrigan's steps, she gets a god awful voice

Top Bottom