• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

Gates

Banned via Warnings
But you'd never drink then because Matrix is Storm/Sentinel/Cyclops.

Yoshara

Smash Lord
Cl0ckw0rk drinking game: take a shot every time he uses doom rocks assist (p.s. don't you will die of alcohol poisoning).
Other Cl0ckw0rk drinking game: Take a shot every time he does something amazingly hype (p.s. you might still die of alcohol poisioning).

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Spiral drinking game: Drink whenever she throws a sword.

(Adapted from the BlazBlue Nu-13/Lambda-11 drinking game)

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I didn't know what else to call the swords that Nu/Lambda fires at you. By physical swords I'm talking about the ones at her back. Like if you rapidly tapped 5C and stuff.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
LOL @ really bad clipping.

Nice use of the reflective surface of the magazine to block out the name so that you don't have to photoshop it in.

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
After playing Marvel VS. Capcom 2 for the first time in eight years, I am now extremely sad about Rogue not being in the third installment.

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
Well, we will know how to pronounce her name once we see some gameplay videos anyways. :/

Top Bottom