• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Awesome.

MODOK's Analysis mechanic seems cool, I just hope you don't have to redo it whenever they tag out.

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
I swear to god getting any combination of C. Viper, Haggar, Storm, Sentinel and especially Lei-Lei, Mega Man or Taskmaster reveals will be the best early Christmas present ever.

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
I am a little unsettled by Mega Man. Wesker can already do everything Strider Hiryu can do. Even then he would be nerfed and push block would destroy his lockdown game with Ouroborous, and Wesker has the potential to lockdown already. Just looking at vids of Arthur reminds me a little too much of a pumped up Mega Man...

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I say Mega Man is going to be revealed this month at Jump Festa.
Jump Festa starts on December 18th which is Mega Man's 23rd anniversary.

Atlus8

Smash Master
Man, it really feels like time is flying! Jump Festa is next weekend and Christmas is around the corner! February 15 is going to hit us pretty d@mn soon! If I were to guess this months character reveals it would be Haggar, MegaMan, Storm, and ?!

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Oh, I guess I was off. His anniversary is one day before or something.
But still, I think that's the perfect time to announce it. Plus Japan likes Mega Man.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I can't see any backlash or hate for Sentinel. There's too many drones on the screen to read the haters' posts.

cutter

Smash Champion
scrubs hate sent. Itll be like modok alllll over again. Make it happen capcom.
Yeah, this is what I was referencing. None of us are really going to complain if Sent returns (hell I play him myself and love him to death lol), but the vast numbers of scrubs will be definitely be drinking the Haterade when they show Sent's trailer rocket punching into HSF for ungodly amounts of damage.

Just remember haters, you're gonna suffer 10 more years of Mags/Storm/Sent! :awesome:

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
The Lupinko roster is good overall but I wouldve been more excited for Sentinel and Phoenix turning into Dark Phoenix if we never saw it coming.

Also, a stage for The Hand. Me likey.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
<script src="http://siriusuplink.com/snow.js"></script>Nice to see she's using ice as well this time.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
☯ Now I have more people to main... XD

☯ I was already happy seeing Tron Bonne back, but seeing C. Viper as well?! =D

cutter

Smash Champion
Okay, now that I got that out of my system, I'm at least happy that I saw that Mags still has a promising airdash that you could see when he wasn't getting bodied by Storm.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Viper - Not much to say, she looks pretty much like her SFIV version. I'm sure they changed the commands of her moves though, just to make sure they don't overlap. I didn't really get a good look at her EX moves, can anybody tell me how much meter they each use? And god damn, how many hits does her Focus Attack absorb?

I also like how Iron Man hits on her.

Storm - She looks exactly how she should. Not much to say really, aside from the fact that we need confirmation of Lightning Attack*2 -> Lightning Storm.

Oh, also
MAKE IT RAIN. THAT ***** LOOKIN REAL COTTON CANDY RIGHT NOW.

kr3wman

Smash Master
she does it in one of the gameplay vids but it sends the opponent up and away instead of straight down.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
^^What is that in response to?

Viper EX moves? Yeah, I think I saw it but it looked like it took up a whole meter or something ridiculous.

Lightning Attack -> Lightning Storm? Yeah, but it's only 1 Lightning Attack. Oh well, I guess that's fine too.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
lol at the snow. Nice, Mic.

Anyway, nice seeing footage of Storm. Sadly like with Magneto, her trailer didn't anything really flashy.
Hopefully she's still really good in this game.
C. Viper looks great. She looks really fun to use. I might try using her.

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
I agree on the anything to disprove the leaked roster. I don't mind it that much but FFS why Sentinel and WHY NOT DRAX THE DESTROYER INSTEAD? SERIOUSLY COME ON >_<.

They better get some other good DLC ****ers or else Ima be pissed if that leaked list is right.

cutter

Smash Champion
I love X-factor. It's a great way to give the person who's down to their last character a realistic chance of a comeback. One of the things that I never really liked too much about MvC2 was the fact that once you got down to your last character, your chances of winning greatly went down the drain because you obviously can't use assists anymore. X-factor fixes this problem, but at the same time it's not solely just for comeback purposes.

Let's be honest, how many comebacks have we seen in MvC2 games? And no, Justin Wong beating Yipes doesn't count.

Top Bottom