• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
okay so I got some news on dlc costumes.

Frank has his X armor, Zero has x alt, Hsien-ko has her sister alt, Ammy Talbain? Nova has retro Nova, Trish has Dmc4 Gloria, Phoenix Wright has a Pink sweater, Wolverine has Weapon X alt, Task has his costume UDON. Spencer has red hair old spencer, Hulk has World War Hulk. Iron fist is unmasked Iron fist, hawkeye has Ronin, Ghost rider has 2099 alt, and Haggar has long hair alt lol.

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
I just had to come here and say "Bless Capcom for sticking it to the Megaman fanboys!" Much <3 for them! LOL!
They already did that when they canceled MML3.

This is them just taking the lazy way out imo, fans will get what they want and they don't have to make a moveset. :/

Minato

穏やかじゃない
This is them just taking the lazy way out imo, fans will get what they want and they don't have to make a moveset. :/
Pretty hilarious how Nitsuma said how if they're going to add a MM, it'll be X, and it's just a DLC costume.
At least this way he'll actually be GOOD.
LOL I guess it does ensure that he's good this time.

disasterABDUL

Smash Ace
what are magneto and trish alts supposed to be?
Max eisenheart and Lucia? lol
also, I too want to thank capcom for giving me my megaman dlc finally
teaching me that I need to specify my wishes so well that no one can misconstrue them.

so are the dlc costumes coming in packs or can you buy them individually? or both?
I know that I'm (sadly) getting the femme fatale pack with my gamestop preorder

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
So a guy on my friends list has been playing Ultimate for the past 2 days.

I asked how he got it early and he never replied >:O

disasterABDUL

Smash Ace
A friend of mine messaged me on fb saying "YOU READY FOR UMVC3 TOMORROW BRO!?" and i'm like "what? it comes out the 15th"
now it seems i'm the only one who DOESN'T have the game
damn you DLC costume packs

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
My friend told me on facebook that this store was selling it early. So I called a minute ago and the store told me the game was sold out. Fffffffffuuuuuuuu

Top Bottom