• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

sanchaz

Smash Lord
Sanchaz47. My p s n. Is their anyone on here that can give me a challenge?let's go Phoenix players lol

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Maximum Spider doesn't DHC really well into any of Deadpool's supers, though.

...Maybe I should keep Deadpool last and Ammy second when playing that team. That way they can all DHC into each other really well. >.>

_Dice

Smash Ace
Maximum Spider doesn't DHC really well into any of Deadpool's supers, though.

...Maybe I should keep Deadpool last and Ammy second when playing that team. That way they can all DHC into each other really well. >.>

crawler assault DHCs into both of deadpools supers however. and crawler assault is super good.

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
Did someone really say maximum spider can't dhc well with deadpool... -_-. If I could have 3 of the same people on teams...

Complete..
Global....
SATURATION

Wesker/Wesker/Wesker

_Dice

Smash Ace
Did someone really say maximum spider can't dhc well with deadpool... -_-. If I could have 3 of the same people on teams...

Complete..
Global....
SATURATION

Wesker/Wesker/Wesker
that would be funny only for the DHCs.

but all wesker would be such an awful team heh. he does nothing to complement himself, and on top of that wesker is medicore :)

Now the stupidity involved in Triple pheonix would be hilarious, no meter spending until 15 bars. and then triple dark pheonix making children cry.

or even worse 3 arthurs.

triple gold armor arthur would be unfair at best. the infinites would make you cry.

sanchaz

Smash Lord
Lol seriously people.... No one has adden me. anyways worse team would be three magnetos, they dhc glitch and mash heavy over and over again.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Did someone really say maximum spider can't dhc well with deadpool... -_-
Well, when I try Happy Happy Trigger they only get hit by the last few bullets, and Cuttin' Time completely misses. =/

Now, if I have Ammy as 2nd, then each character can basically DHC into each other no problem.

Maximum Spider -> Okami Shuffle -> Happy Happy Trigger (or a REALLY well-timed Cuttin' Time)

Happy Happy Trigger -> Maximum Spider (or Crawler Assault if close) -> Okami Shuffle

Cuttin' Time -> Vale of Mist DHC Glitch

Yeah, looks quite nice.

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
When you maximum spider Dhc right after the last hit connect it should pause time and Deadpool should be able to, " I HEARD BULLETS TASTE LIKE CHICKEN, NYUCK"

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
No, the opponent just flies up after the last hit as if they are getting hit by the DHC trick (which, of course, doesn't work with Spiderman), and almost all of the bullets miss except for the last few.

cutter

Smash Champion
Top Bottom