• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Then goesn't that put you back into the situation you had before about getting in? Like everything else, you have to mixup up your approaches, be it to super jump in, RSD, or beam counter it.

And right now, I'm looking at Iron Man instead of Trish. From the looks of things She-Hulk benefits from him a lot more. I'm sure he won't mind being on the team either.

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
Any1 with a 360 I need help i can't connect to other people so if you would be so kind as to host and try sending me an invite much love.

kr3wman

Smash Master
I would have posted that but it's only good after they're slow, which requires meter.

Yeah because I totally:

1. Care about Viewtiful Joe.
2. Know everything about him.
3. Claimed that what I posted was Joe's best combo.

Stay free. Like your health care.
On SRK. Like I said.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Team Large Breasts? :bee:

I'm using Cap/Task/Spencer right now but none of them have an OTG assist or a Low assist so i think I'm gonna have to switch it up with someone :/
I'm definitely a breast man.

Although the optimum team for that is Trish/Morrigan/Felicia.

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
Viper tities >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Trish and Chun.

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
Kinda hard for me to decide. Phoenix is a lot hotter than you guys prolly think =). I do like mommy **** lmao, and Chun and Morrigan are nice as well......idk

Minato

穏やかじゃない
You can pretty much beat every zoner in this game with super jump in, then block.
Too bad I can't do that against Deadpool backed up by Jam Session. :(
I pretty much get half of my health chipped by the time I get to him as Zero.

Darky-Sama

Smash Lord
NNID
Darky-Sama
1. Phoenix
2. Morrigan
3. Storm
4. C. Viper
5. X-23
6. Trash Trish
7. Felicia
8. Tron
9. Hsien-Ko
10. Miss Goodthighs Chun-Li

I would include She-Hulk near the top, but she's a man, man.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Hsien-Ko's the best, especially if you're into dead girls. You know I am.

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
Yet you can say no to a fellow MVC3 er who wants to play againsit other people but can't connect to them so he has to ask ODIN to host but odin to busy on halo reac.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Yet you can say no to a fellow MVC3 er who wants to play againsit other people but can't connect to them so he has to ask ODIN to host but odin to busy on halo reac.

:[ I had a previous arrangement to play customs with a bunch of people.

You gonna be on tomorrow? I gotta work early, so I won't be on long tonight.

Turazrok

Smash Master
I can't beat the sentinel/magneto assist camp >_<

Help please.

Taskmaster/Deadpool, Hsien-ko, Haggar/Sentinel

Gates

Banned via Warnings
The sexiest girl in the game is obviously Sentinel.

Anyway, I've been thinking about using this team. Haven't decided what assist to use on my point character.

Team Heavy Metal
Haggar/Sentinel-A/Morrigan-Y
Haggar wrote the theme song.
Sentinel is heavy and metal.
Morrigan is the girl with the huge ****.

Works surprisingly well. Haggar goes in to damage opponents with pipe pressure and build meter with Dark Harmonizer assist, then Sentinel and Morrigan clean up. It has a big problem with dedicated zoning teams, but if Morrigan is sitting on a good amount of meter she can zone right back with Astral Vision flyreballs.

Oh, and level 3 X-Factor Sent is kinda broken. I won a lot of games that I didn't deserve to win because of him.

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
Yeah sounds like a good team, I Also made a team for my friend. I regret making it for him.

Akuma/Deadpool/Phoenix.

Akuma with Y assist
Deadpool with Katana-rama!
Phoenix with TK shot.

My Lord they work well together. Im upset on how I can use them better than my only team

Darky-Sama

Smash Lord
NNID
Darky-Sama
I've decided to pick up Dormammu for my Phoenix team. It never occurred to me how good he is at raising the meter. One Dark Spell: Destruction charge and two Dark Spell: Creations make the meteor storm, which raises the bar by half if you hit a character just right.

Not to mention he limits the opponent's ability to assist. Charging up Dark Spell: Destruction to three charges covers the whole field (and raises the bar by half as well, possibly a full bar if you use it to punish assists). Possible to follow-up with projectiles afterward too.

Dormammu is my best friend now. :>

MysteryRevengerson

IT'S A MYSTERY TO ALL
I was playing some random all matches the other day against my dad, and he called Phoneix out for her assist a few times, and hulk popped her into the air and killed her with a few more hits.

She didn't even last to the S to send her back down. Poor freenix.

Top Bottom