• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Infinite Project (Finally Finished!???)

Which title should we use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
We will continue adding Officer Howard alternate costumes throughout the next couple days but we will be voting for the Jena Anderson Assist Trophy via thread poll at the top.

Officer Howard alt costume:
View attachment 321768
Raven Armor (Black)

An alternate color set based on the armor issued for members of Raven, an organization made by Yoseph Calvert, and a story-important organization for good reason: this is the organization in which your sibling joins at some point in the story! There is one set of armor for each gender for Officer Howard.

Jena Andersen:
View attachment 321770
Jena Andersen is an Assist Trophy that spawns in her Aberrant form, pictured above. While out, she'll swipe multiple times with her sword-arm, dealing multiple hits of damage, and even summons a few Chimera enemies to attack other Fighters. At the end, she reverts back to her normal form and vanishes.
Even if you do survive... can you... can you call yourself human?

Pictured: Jena with a vial of the forbidden drink.

Jena Anderson
Jena Anderson is the main antagonist of the majority of Astral Chain, terrorizing the Ark with various Homunculi and other living weapons for her ideology. She is a former Aegis Research Institute researcher whose genius allowed her to climb the ranks and become a Head Researcher within 5 years. Her accomplishments include developing an anti-redshift drug and counter chimeric technology. Nevertheless, her different views compared to her superior at the ARI and future Neuron commander Yoseph Calvert led her to circumstances ending with her imprisonment in the Astral Plane for 20 years. Following her reemergence, she unleashes hordes of Homunculi as part of her plan to have humanity evolve and become gods. Her actions lead to her being one of the prime targets for Neuron, culminating in a powerful battle between Officer Howard and Jena at the end of File 09:【Salvation.】

From left to right: Jena Aberrant, Jena Asymptote, Jena Apotheosis.
During Jena’s boss battles in Astral Chain, she takes three forms, each a step closer in Chimeric Evolution. She enters her first form (Jena Aberrant) with a vial of Blue Evolve, a drug supposedly used to enhance Chimera fighting abilities. Her arm grows into a blade and she gains abilities such as cryogenesis, lightning manipulation, and enhanced abilities. Following her defeat, she retreats and takes more Blue Evolve, becoming her second form (Jena Asymptote). This form has her fully evolve into a Chimera, gaining wings and much stronger abilities such as lasers and enhanced versions of Jena Aberrant’s abilities. After Jena Asymptote’s defeat, the Blue Evolve continues to take effect. Jena vomits much of the substance out before painfully transforming into her final form, Jena Apotheosis, which Yoseph oddly refers to as beautiful. Jena Apotheosis is fought in midair, where her fists are divided between ice and fire attacks. In addition to slamming the player with her fists, she will attempt to roast and freeze the player, as well as electrocute the player and fire a blast of air to knock the player away from her. This defeat sees Jena return to her Aberrant form, in which she meets her fate.

Assist Trophy
Jena’s assist trophy will be rather unorthodox in order to represent her personality and philosophy. In her attempt to reach the greater good for humanity (though whether it can even be called the greater good or not is something else entirely), she sacrifices everything she holds dear and eliminates all obstacles necessary. As such, when the player summons Jena, they must keep her philosophy in mind.

Jena will be summoned in her Aberrant form, in which she has 2 basic attacks. The first, cryogenesis, will cause spikes of ice to rise from the ground, freezing anyone who is caught in them. The second will have her launch strange orbs at the ground which will explode in electricity after a set amount of time. These attacks, along with a physical slashing attack with her arm, will already make her quite a powerful assist trophy to deal with. However, her attacks will damage the player who summoned her as well as opponents. This works the other way around as well - instead of just being able to damage Jena at the end, the player who summoned her is able to attack her from start to finish. If the player who summoned her defeats her before she disappears, she will transform into her Asymptote form and do two extremely powerful attacks. One is a spread of lasers around her, which do large amounts of damage when touched, the other is a series of 4 large lightning bolts across the stage. The lightning does large amounts of knockback. In her Asymptote form, she will always do her laser attack first and then the lightning attack before disappearing. Thus, by making the decision of whether to sacrifice her already powerful attacks that for the duration of the Assist Trophy for stronger ones that won’t damage the player but will only be used for a small period, Jena’s assist trophy represents her philosophy of sacrifice for a greater purpose and the ends justifying the means.

Attacks

Pictured: Jena Aberrant using the Electric Bomb attack.
Jena Aberrant - Jena’s base form. Will yell “Only I can save humankind” when summoned. All of Jena Aberrant's attacks can damage the summoner. The summoner is able to damage Jena Aberrant from the moment she is summoned.
  1. Ice Spikes - Jena will summon a series of ice spikes from the ground which freeze opponents.
  2. Electric Bombs - Jena will throw out several bombs that explode into electrifying hitboxes after a short amount of time.
  3. Slash - Jena slashes with her arm.

Pictured: Jena Asymptote using both the Beam Spread attack and the Lightning Strike attack.
Jena Asymptote - Jena’s second form. Will only be able to be used if the player who summoned Jena defeats her Aberrant form before she disappears. Says “You fools don’t know when to give up” after she is summoned. Jena Asymptote's attacks will not damage the player. If Jena Aberrant is defeated by a player that did not summon Jena, she will be defeated like other Assist Trophies and net the defeating player a point. She cannot be defeated in this form.
  1. Beam Spread - Jena will first fire a spread of beams around her that deal large amounts of damage.
  2. Lightning Strike - Following the spread of beams, Jena will then set off a series of 4 lightning bolts across the stage that deal large amounts of knockback. She will disappear after this attack finishes.
We will be going with Strawpoll on this one.

We will now progress to our next prompt! Officer Howard was the first reveal for 20XX E3 but it wasn’t our last! It was roughly a year ago that we first showed off Smash Infinite and we are nearing the end of our development period. It wouldn’t be an E3 Direct without a double reveal, amiright Kazuya?

We will be revealing a second and final character for our 20XX E3 Direct and this character is ….

DiJob #137: Submit a Third Party Unique Newcomer from a Third Party Franchise that’s already Repped by a Franchise in Smash

We will first do a discussion round and then a submission round a few hours later

Being our second reveal for 20XX E3 Direct, it’s fitting to add a secondary newcomer from a current franchise. We will be adding a secondary character from one of the following series:
  • Metal Gear Solid​
  • Sonic the Hedgehog​
  • Pac-Man​
  • Castlevania​
  • Persona​
  • Dragon Quest​
  • Banjo-Kazooie​
  • Fatal Fury​
  • Minecraft​
  • Tekken​
But wait…that’s not all of them!
  • Mega Man and Street Fighter are Capcom franchises and we aren’t allowing any Capcom characters at launch due to Jill Valentine & Leon Kennedy​
  • Final Fantasy had an unique fighter in Sephiroth in Ultimate​
  • Bayonetta was made by Platinum Games. To help diversify this E3 Direct, we won’t be allowing a second Platinum fighter as we already have Officer Howard.​
  • Crash Bandicoot/Resident Evil/Touhou doesn’t apply as they are new series.​
But wait…why is Castlevania on that list?

Castlevania is in a strange position as, like Street Fighter, it had an unique fighter plus an Echo Fighter. This allows Castlevania to have a secondary unique fighter. Had we not added Resident Evil, Street Fighter would have been eligible.

How does this affect submissions in the future?
The character we add will make characters from those companies/franchises ineligible. This includes development studios:

Metal Gear Solid and Castlevania: Konami
Pac-Man and Tekken: Namco
Sonic: Sega
Persona: Sega and Atlus
Dragon Quest: Square-Enix
Banjo-Kazooie: Microsoft and Rare
Fatal Fury: SNK
Minecraft: Microsoft and Mojang

Who can I submit?
You can submit any characters that haven’t been deconfirmed since we started that appear in these franchises. Shin Megami Tensei and King of Fighters/Art of Fighting is ineligible. We will publish a Deconfirmation list during the discussion period.

Are we doing a Third Party Echo submission later?
Yes. So if you feel if your submission may be better suited for an Echo, please hold it off for then as they are not held back by the rules of this prompt. Meaning if we add Weresonic from Sonic, this makes any Sega character ineligible as an unique fighter for launch but can allow Silver the Hedgehog to become a Sonic Echo Fighter.

We will be first holding a discussion period for a very short period before holding a submission round. During our submission round, we will allow discussion to be held along with submissions.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
So to reiterate, discussion period for a few hours before holding a discussion/submission period.

Discussion period, GO!!!

GolisoPower

Smash Master
So, I've been thinking about submitting Yoshimitsu for a while, but I wanna discuss with you all one little detail: his franchise representation. See, Yoshimitsu appears not just in Tekken, but in Soul Calibur as well, and not as a guest character. This is a very strange predicament since depending on how we implement his flavors, we'd technically be breaking the rules of the job if we give him his Soul Calibur appearance as an alt costume. What does everyone else here think?

Before I start my writeup, I'll just ask a question: How does everyone feel about this little guy?
Honestly, I think this is our next Piranha Plant. Slime is practically a recognizable monster even for non-Dragon Quest fans, and maybe there could be a variable weight system by transforming into a King Slime or something!

Last edited:

Adrianette Bromide

Smash Lord
So, I've been thinking about submitting Yoshimitsu for a while, but I wanna discuss with you all one little detail: his franchise representation. See, Yoshimitsu appears not just in Tekken, but in Soul Calibur as well, and not as a guest character. This is a very strange predicament since depending on how we implement his flavors, we'd technically be breaking the rules of the job if we give him his Soul Calibur appearance as an alt costume. What does everyone else here think?

Honestly, I think this is our next Piranha Plant. Slime is practically a recognizable monster even for non-Dragon Quest fans, and maybe there could be a variable weight system by transforming into a King Slime or something!
Now I will say Heihachi will be one of the characters I do consider submitting. He was the very first character I submitted and heh, it would be poetic for him to get in. Also yeah it would be kind of breaking the rules so I guess I might as well ask about Persona and where would a character like Jack Frost stand?

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Slime would technically be deconfirmed/ineligible as they are an enemy in Smash Dungeon. I will talk to the leadership team to decide if certain characters, like Slime or Jack Frost can be submitted despite being a Smash Dungeon enemy. However, I am leaning towards not being allowed due to this distinction.

Off the top of my head, this is what is deconfimred/ineligible:

Raiden (Metal Gear Solid) (Mii Costume)
Big the Cat (Sonic) (Assist)
Death Egg Robot (Sonic) *doesnt deconfirm Dr. Eggman (Boss)
Jack Frost (Persona) (Smash Dungeon enemy)
Fuataba Sakura (Persona) (Assist)
Pixie (Persona)
Slime (Dragon Quest) (Smash Dungeon enemy)
Dragonlord (Dragon Quest) (Assist)
Mumbo-Jungo (Banjo) (Assist)
Rugal Bernstein (Fatal Fury) (Boss)
Kula Diamond (Technically King of Fighters so it doesnt even apply but oh well) (Assist)
Creeper (Costume, Assist)
Witch (Smash Dungeon)
Ender Dragon (Boss)
Mokujin and Testujin (Tekken)

This is content that we added into Infinite regardless if it was present in some form previously.

Please note this will be the final reveal for tE3 20XX. While it might not be as hype as Master Chief, Sans, or other third party characters, this should be a bit more hype-inducing them someone like....Leon Kennedy....Wereesonic.

Is the greater Megaten series allowed, or is it just Persona?
Who can I submit?
You can submit any characters that haven’t been deconfirmed since we started that appear in these franchises. Shin Megami Tensei and King of Fighters/Art of Fighting is ineligible. We will publish a Deconfirmation list during the discussion period.

Last edited:

Adrianette Bromide

Smash Lord
Now personally, I don't see a need for another Pac-Man, Banjo-Kazooie or Minecraft rep. That said I don't think (for the first two) the Ghosts and Gruntilda would have no moveset potential but I'm just thinking what content they could bring to Smash compared to say Eggman, Raiden, Alucard, etc... who have a plethora of games rich with spirit and music potential.

Now as Minecraft is my favourite game, this does feel weird to say but Steve and Alex are really the only characters that should be playable and the rest of the humanoid mobs are fine to be alts. All the other mobs aren't exactly like as interesting as the player character that can literally build anything as their superpower so you'd be restricted to a mob composite moveset like Piranha Plant...

That said I did once have a dream that Horse from Minecraft got into Smash. Yes, the actual Horse mob. Imagine the alt potential. Donkey! Mule! Skeleton Horse! Zombie Horse!

Adrianette Bromide

Smash Lord
Slime would technically be deconfirmed/ineligible as they are an enemy in Smash Dungeon. I will talk to the leadership team to decide if certain characters, like Slime or Jack Frost can be submitted despite being a Smash Dungeon enemy. However, I am leaning towards not being allowed due to this distinction.

Off the top of my head, this is what is deconfimred/ineligible:

Raiden (Metal Gear Solid) (Mii Costume)
Big the Cat (Sonic) (Assist)
Death Egg Robot (Sonic) *doesnt deconfirm Dr. Eggman (Boss)
Jack Frost (Persona) (Smash Dungeon enemy)
Fuataba Sakura (Persona) (Assist)
Slime (Dragon Quest) (Smash Dungeon enemy)
Dragonlord (Dragon Quest) (Assist)
Mumbo-Jungo (Banjo) (Assist)
Rugal Bernstein (Fatal Fury) (Boss)
Kula Diamond (Technically King of Fighters so it doesnt even apply but oh well) (Assist)
Creeper (Costume, Assist)
Witch (Smash Dungeon)
Ender Dragon (Boss)

This is content that we added into Sash regardless if it was present in some form previously.
Quick question though. What would be your thoughts on including Slime or Jack Frost as a part of a Trainer characters' moveset. Might I bring up that SMT and Persona are literal monster collector games and DQ has a spin-off called DQ Monsters with a protagonist that could work as a fighter?

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Quick question though. What would be your thoughts on including Slime or Jack Frost as a part of a Trainer characters' moveset. Might I bring up that SMT and Persona are literal monster collector games and DQ has a spin-off called DQ Monsters with a protagonist that could work as a fighter?
SMT is ineligible. Slime and Jack Frost are currently deconfirmed due to being Smash Dungeon enemies. Once the submission process starts (circa 10-11 pm, EST), we will let you know of the final verdict.

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Thoughts:
Well, I think a second Sonic rep is neccessary at this point
I wouldn't mind another Tekken rep like Jin or Heihachi.
A new MGS rep would be very nice to have considering Snake was our historical third party that started it all.
I would like another Pac-Man character but the only one that would fit this category would be Ghosts (or just Blinky), and tbh I would rather Ms. Pac-Man get in first.
Another Final Fantasy character would be great. I personally think Noctis would be the ideal newcomer to represent the more "modern" era of Final Fantasy, with things like the non turn-based battle system and that sort of thing. Also Noctis would be really fun with the weapon changing gimmick and the warp thingie I always forget the name of.
I think Mai could be cool, but she'd need to be heavily censored. And I have no idea whether or not KoF fans would be cool with that considering it's an endowing-er-I mean endearing part of her character.

Adrianette Bromide

Smash Lord
So I guess my fourth third party choice has gotta be Alucard then. I already submitted a SotN themed stage that would work really well for him already and he could totally represent the Metroidvania side of the series.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Hold up... on the topic of Pac-Man, would an 80s Namco arcade character like Mappy; Valkyrie; or Taizo Hori count as a Pac rep?
They would be ineligible much like SMT/KoF/AoF and any other series that’s connected to those listed in the discussion/submission prompt yet, technically, from a different universe.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Ah, I totally forgot…Garou Mark of the Wolves is eligible to coincide with Fatal Fury.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
I think it would be kinda boring to add Jin or Heihachi. I don't know much about Tekken, but don't they have similar movesets to each-other (the Michima style)? I'd go for someone completely different Like Neagan.

Adrianette Bromide

Smash Lord
I think it would be kinda boring to add Jin or Heihachi. I don't know much about Tekken, but don't they have similar movesets to each-other (the Michima style)? I'd go for someone completely different Like Neagan.
I think King is pretty badass. He'd be more grounded take on a pro-wrestler than Incineroar who's a cartoony furry animal. He's pretty popular too.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
If we were to go with Tekken, I would rather forgo Heihachi and Jin and add someone who is important as a secondary fighter My top additions would consist of Yoshimitsu, Asuka Kazama, or Xiaoyu.

Though a Tekken Tag Team concept would be absolutely amazing. Something like Heihachi and Kuma, Paul Phoenix and Marshal Law, or King and Armored King.

Last edited:

airConditioner

Smash Ace
the rest of the legions (epic style)

Sword Legion (Astral Chain)
Category: Support
Type: Attack
Class: Ace ★★★
Ability: Sword Attack ↑
  • Puppet Fighter: Mythra (Pn*euma alt)
  • Stage: Astral Plane [Omega]
  • Music Track: Awakening
  • Match: Stock
  • Conditions:
    • Attack Power ↓ (for the player)
    • The enemy has increased Attack Power
Arrow Legion (Astral Chain)
Type: Neutral
Ability: Shooting Attack ↑
  • Puppet Fighter: Link
  • Stage: Astral Plane
  • Music Track: Legion Assault
  • Conditions
    • The enemy prefers Neutral Specials
    • The enemy prefers Neutral Specials in the air
    • The enemy loves to Jump
    • The enemy's neutral specials have increased power
Arm Legion (Astral Chain)
Type: Grab
Ability: Black Hole Equipped
  • Puppet Fighter: Donkey Kong (Blue?), Chrom (Blue)
  • Stage: Shopping District, Taiping Street
  • Conditions
    • The floor is sticky
    • The enemy prefers not to move (Chrom)
    • Defeat the main fighter to win (DK)
    • The enemy starts the battle with a Black Hole
Beast Legion (Astral Chain)
Type: Attack
Ability: Easier Dodging
  • Puppet Fighter: Wolf (Blue), Barista (x2), Duck Hunt (x2)
  • Stage: Astral Plane
  • Conditions
    • The enemy prefers Side Specials
    • Defeat the main enemy to win (Wolf)
    • The enemy starts with a Beast Ball
    • The enemy prefers Up Smashes

References

Sword Legion

• The only Legion that doesn't have Legion Assault during its battle (it has Pursuit, but Awakening is also used when you first get the Sword Legion)
  • Pyra/Mythra represent the two swords
  • Attack Power Down for the player represents the constant redshifting as a result of being in the Astral Plane without the Legion
  • The Legion gets increased attack power against the player, as they are defenseless
Arrow Legion
  • Link fires arrows!
  • Arrow Nemesis shoots the player a lot, from both in the air and on the ground
  • The enemy likes to jump, as during the battle against Arrow Nemesis, it is constantly avoiding you by going around walls and flying into the air
Arm Nemesis
  • Chrom is here, because the Arm Nemesis absorbs Jin (he's unconscious)
  • The only one not fought in the Astral Plane, it's fought in Ark Mall
  • Black Hole for its Gravity Storm ability
  • The floor is sticky because of Homunculus activity
Beast Legion
  • The Nemesis is assisted by smaller chimeras, so Barista and Duck Hunt are here as well
  • The enemy's usage of side specials and up smashes represents the moves it performs during the boss battle
  • The Beast Legion fires a lot of projectiles at the player, hence the Beast Ball
  • Easier Dodging to represent how the player can ride the Legion and avoid nearly all attacks

Adrianette Bromide

Smash Lord
The beauty of fighting games is that really anybody can be a guest appearance if they're popular enough. Kazuya hasn't been a proper protagonist since Tekken 1. Jin has become the story's anti-hero now but that didn't stop father chucking devilman from getting in. Now obviously I think like some games have obvious picks like Sol for Guilty Gear but then you have Skullgirls who doesn't really have a main protagonist in the traditional sense and you could go with any one of the popular girls.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I guess the question that should be asked is...are we considering adding characters just to fill the requirements or are we adding characters that actually have qualifications to appearing in Smash.

Adrianette Bromide

Smash Lord
I guess the question that should be asked is...are we considering adding characters just to fill the requirements or are we adding characters that actually have qualifications to appearing in Smash.
Well if you're asking me, once a series already gets into Smash, it has already fulfilled the biggest requirement, getting in. Like personally, I don't think Sephiroth has any big "representation" role to fill, he's just a fan-favourite FF pick. 90% of the characters that will be submitted will probably just be submitted under the notion of being cool and expanding representation or being a fan-favourite request.

Last edited:

Adrianette Bromide

Smash Lord
Well I'll write up something for my boy Alucard Tepes.

Physical attractiveness aside, he's probably a great third party character to represent a second side to his franchise. Simon and Richter originate from what has been dubbed "Classicvania", low mobility action-adventures platformers that require precise timing and are brutally difficult. While Alucard makes his debut in Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse, he and his design are most notable for his appearance in Symphony of the Night, a game that alongside Super Metroid pioneered the way for the Metroidvania genre, platformers that focus on map exploration with RPG elements.

So it's obvious that his properties would be a lot faster than the Belmonts and I think he could afford to be more of a rushdown characters to contrast with the Belmonts. He'd be a swordfighter with close-quarters magic attacks.

Castlevania is a really awesome franchise and it has a Netflix series that really encapsulates the exaggerated swagger of a half-human vampire so please consider your vote.

SharkLord

Smash Hero
If we were to go with Tekken, I would rather forgo Heihachi and Jin and add someone who is important as a secondary fighter My top additions would consist of Yoshimitsu, Asuka Kazama, or Xiaoyu.

Though a Tekken Tag Team concept would be absolutely amazing. Something like Heihachi and Kuma, Paul Phoenix and Marshal Law, or King and Armored King.
Just add Akuma as our Tekken rep

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Here is a quick write up I have for a potential rep

Valorie (& Hex/Adrienne/Hal)

These 4 are the Boxart characters for Minecraft Dungeons. A Minecraft Dungeons character would be different in several different ways, First off is the animation style, The animations in Minecraft dungeons are more fluid and are different from Minecraft proper. The Weaponry seen in Minecraft dungeons is also completely different ranging from Two handed daggers to pole arms.

Their gameplay could also had some new flair, they could have a moveset centered around upgrading weapons and armor, adding effects to both and could bring in the dungeon crawling aspect from the game. Hell they could even forgo the gimmicks and have a more traditional moveset to contrast steves.

Last edited:

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
If we end up adding one of the Mishimas, I have one request: their reveal trailer is a reference to Kazuya's, but with different characters getting thrown.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
We will begin submissions within the hour. Anyone else have any questions?

Adrianette Bromide

Smash Lord
Here is a quick write up I have for a potential rep

Valorie (& Hex/Adrienne/Hal)

These 4 are the Boxart characters for Minecraft Dungeons. A Minecraft Dungeons character would be different in several different ways, First off is the animation style, The animations in Minecraft dungeons are more fluid and are different from Minecraft proper. The Weaponry seen in Minecraft dungeons is also completely different ranging from Two handed daggers to pole arms.

Their gameplay could also had some new flair, they could have a moveset centered around upgrading weapons and armor, adding effects to both and could bring in the dungeon crawling aspect from the game. Hell they could even forgo the gimmicks and have a more traditional moveset to contrast steves.
Lol I actually submitted them as echo options one time. This is pretty cool.

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Gonna wrap it up for now and catch some Z's. But I'm almost finished with the FAQ, so I should have Eggman finished sometime in the afternoon if all goes well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom