• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Infinite Project (Finally Finished!???)

Which title should we use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
I think a fourth set of specials for the miis we have would be better than a brand new Mii, personally.

if I had to add a new mii, though... Mii Mage would be my go to.
Yeah I would like Mii Mage, they could have a mechanic similiar to Robin's tome bar

Jomosensual

Smash Champion
I think I agree with Peridot's idea of upgrading the Miis we have now over adding a new one, like maybe make their sizes and weights changeable or add more specials to make them more unique. I'm going no on new miis but I'm not bothered if we add one.

Last edited:

ahemtoday

Smash Ace
While I was typing up that Mii Juggernaut post, the topic changed over, huh. Guess I'll go into more detail on whether or not I think we should put in more Mii classes.

I feel like Mii costumes have become a big part of Smash nowadays. There's a whole bunch of costumes alongside every DLC drop, and they're a pretty big aspect of speculation these days.

So if we're going to keep on that path, with Mii costumes being a prominent presence, I don't think it's a bad idea to try and improve the Miis with the addition of a couple new classes. (I say two specifically because I think that rounds it out nicely, and I think both the Mage and Juggernaut are really the only ones I'd want to see added).

At the same time, it does feel like a bit of a waste to do more Miis instead of a newcomer. On the other hand, we have DLC for adding newcomers, but we wouldn't really be able to add new Mii classes that way.

It's... a bit hard for me to make a decision on this. Honestly, I wasn't expecting this, but I think I might go for 2 new Mii classes...

warpenguin55

Smash Journeyman
Right now, I'm OK with adding 1 more Mii Class. You might be able to convince me of 2. Absolutely no more than 2 though.

I'd be voting for Mii Mage. I'd also be OK with reworking the other Mii classes so there can be more size and power variety

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
I'd be voting for Mii Mage. I'd also be OK with reworking the other Mii classes so there can be more size and power variety
Please no. The last thing the Miis need is MORE non-aesthetic customisation. They've got a perfect balance as is, the varying Mii sizes in 3DS/Wii U were game design cancer and part of the reason they were so strictly banned in tournaments at the time.

I would not be opposed to more aesthetic customisation though - Miitopia makeup, swappable legs and swords, custom series symbols, stuff like that.

Last edited:

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
The poll is up. Vote changing has been removed as well as viewing the results for the time being.

warpenguin55

Smash Journeyman
Please no. The last thing the Miis need is MORE non-aesthetic customisation. They've got a perfect balance as is, the varying Mii sizes in 3DS/Wii U were game design cancer and part of the reason they were so strictly banned in tournaments at the time.

I would not be opposed to more aesthetic customisation though - Miitopia makeup, swappable legs and swords, custom series symbols, stuff like that.
I forgot they were banned in tourneys for smash 4. I retract that part of my comment

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
I emphasize with Wario’s comment and also want to say that, to be honest, the current Mii classes kinda cover all the bases anyways. I don’t think there’s too much of a need for others. Every Smash character is either a brawler, a Swordfighter, a gunner, or a mix between several. That’s heavily generalizing it but that’s kind of the point of the Mii classes. As cool as a Mii Heavy or something like that would be it’s not necessary, in my opinion at least.

airConditioner

Smash Ace
Boss Voting for Boss Sphere and Boss Raids has Ended!
Boss (Boss Sphere)
King Hippo (Punch-Out!!) Jomosensual Jomosensual 16
Spoilergard (Fire Emblem) cashregister9 cashregister9 11
Cagney Carnation (Cuphead) Glubbfubb Glubbfubb 14
Team Hooligan (Sonic) Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario 9
RoboBrood (Mario) Yiptap Yiptap 10

Boss (Boss Raids)​
Eternatus (Pokémon) Jomosensual Jomosensual 12
Emperor Bulbax or Plasm Wraith (Pikmin) cashregister9 cashregister9 and Glubbfubb Glubbfubb 6
Akuma (Street Fighter) GolisoPower GolisoPower 13
Hades (Kid Icarus) Paraster Paraster 11
Mother Brain (Metroid) S Stratos 4
Kefka (Final Fantasy) Commander_Alph Commander_Alph 4
Tom Nook (Animal Crossing) Janx_uwu Janx_uwu 10

Congrats to Jomosensual Jomosensual and GolisoPower GolisoPower ! Smash battles will feel the wrath of King Hippo and our first Boss Raid will be the incredibly powerful Akuma, who has returned from his adventure in Tekken. Thank you everyone for your submissions!

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
We will begin voting for the Classic Mode Credits. We only got two submissions this time around but I feel both truly capture the feeling of the credits. In addition, I was more laxed with the rules and criteria for the submissions considering we had two submissions. The following ones are:

Job #135:
View attachment 321043
Heaven's Lucky Invaders:

Smash Bros. is a celebration of the history of gaming. What better model to use for Infinite's credits than no doubt the game that kickstarted the genre that in turn kicked off Sakurai's gaming career: Space Invader?

At the bottom, you have a small, one-man spaceship where your selected fighter is riding in. Coming from the top of the screen, much like the titular Space Invaders, are the credits, where if you manage to shoot them all before they reach the bottom of your screen, you will be stunned momentarily before the next wave of credits approaches. The more credits you destroy, the more rewards you get, and if you clear the screen of the current wave of credits, you'll get a great big bonus! Occasionally, a Smash Ball will appear on-screen that you can shoot at. If you manage to destroy the Smash Ball, you can cause a screen-wide explosion that tags all the credits! At the end of the credits is a results screen that shows just before you are treated to something you might have missed: the Clear Movie!

Now, moving on to Mii Costumes...

I feel like if we're gonna add new classes, then yeah, a Mii Wizard or something would be ideal as a next step. HOWEVER, when I look at our current Mii Fighters, they seem to fill a Smash character archetype. We've got our close-up rushdown Brawler, our far-range and elegant Swordfighter, and our projectile-heavy and gadget-oriented Gunner. If we're gonna add a new character, then it'd have to be based on an archetype currently in Smash:
  • Mii Wizard: These guys would be projectile-focused, like the Gunner, but the projectiles are more technical and tricky to maneuver, much like with Palutena and Zelda, other witches on the roster.
  • Mii Titan: These would, of course, be the super-heavyweights of the Mii Fighters, being K. Rool-sized fighters that are all about plowing through hits and dishing out as much pain as they can take.
  • Mii Bandit: A different take on the "Mii Ninja" idea that Glubbfubb had, Mii Bandits are the speedy, more combo-oriented characters that would basically break from so much as a flick to the arm, similarly to Greninja, Sheik, and Joker.
  • Mii Duelist: A Mii Fighter that is very similar, yet very different from the Mii Brawler for one simple reason: he has the same Autoturn mechanics and Input Commands as Ryu, Ken, and Terry. This is basically the Mii Fighter tailor-made for FGC character mains.
Job 135:

Platformer

The fighter used in classic mode is dropped on a stage resembling the middle minigame area from Ultimate's classic mode. It functions as a side scrolling platformer. As they run to the side the names of the developers float in mid air for the player to hit. Players that fall off the stage are respawn after a few seconds. Halfway through they dive off a ledge into a freefall, where more names are able to be hit while in mid air. After running down a slope with a few primids you reach another drop and after being able to hit more names you land in a large body of water where the announcer says "complete!". The victory photo shows and then the rewards screen shows up

Discussion
I guess I'd be ok with another Mii Class, but I don't feel like I need it a ton. If it comes at the expense of a character slot then no, don't feel like I want it. Feels like the 3 classes cover everything pretty well. If we have to many we do something like a heavy mii so it at least stands out a bit from the other 3
I blame running this conjointly with the Mii Fighter Class discussion but it is what it is. Instead of using the thread poll to determine the results as well as using Google Forms, I simplified it and decided to just put it on strawpoll. Please vote for one of the following submissions:

The Strawpoll vote is right here

Please read the above submissions carefully before voting.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Job #136: E3 20XX: Submit a First-Party Newcomer + A Leak

It may seem rather quick considering we just added Reimu for April but May wasn't particularly jammed pack with content and we have been going forward at a steady pace with a dual Submit + Vote method. That being said, it's finally June 20XX and E3 is fast approaching! It's crazy to think that just last year (in project time), we revealed Smash Infinite! Our initial roster was Isaac, Bandana Dee, Octoling, Waluigi, Crash, and Stylist. Between then and now, we added Ashley, Medusa, Barista, Jill Valentine, Leon Kennedy, Takamaru, Galacta Knight, Groyvle & Celebi, DJ Octavio, and Reimu Hakurei. It's time to add another character to our newcomer list and this will be at E3 20XX. To be clear, we are set to add a total of two characters at E3 20XX so our next newcomer prompt will occur once we are done with this one.

So the prompt this time around might sound a bit different...

We are adding a first party character for our first E3 reveal. This character will start off the E3 20XX Presentation. However, there is a slight...twist....

You will be creating a fake leak to accompany your submission that will contain several pieces of information concerning content, such as stages, assist trophies, mii costumes, and so on, that will accompany this characters. For example, if we were to "leak" DJ Octavio:

D.J. Octavio is a newcomer
He fights using his mech

DJ Octavio launches takoyaki out of his mech
DJ Octavio is a large, bulky fighter
DJ Octavio mech can explode by Bowser Jr.'s
Comes with two stages, Salmon Run and Deepsea Metro
Off the Hook appears as an Assist Trophy
Off the Hook also appears as Mii Costumes
Sanitized Octorians appear as a Smash Dungeon enemy and a Mii Costume
Mighty Octostomp is a Boss
It's apparent that some of this information is truthful while some of it is false (We got Off the Hook Mii Costumes and Deepsea Metro but not Salmon Run and Sanitzed Ocatrians to name a few). We want to encourage submitters to submit content related to that character/franchise they are submitting such as relevant stages, assist trophies, items, content, etc knowing that there is a chance that this sort of content won't be included. This is because once we get a winning submission, we will select which content was "leak bait". This does not include the fighter but anything else listed in the leak. The leak bait content could number anywhere from 2-4 content; depending on the size of the leak submission.

This job has the potential to not only include our next fighter but also some subsequent content as well such as stages. Now, you may be wondering "What if we decide the listed stage is leak bait? We will then decide if a new stage to come with the fighter is necessary. If the thread thinks so, then we will do a submission period. If not, then we will skip it. That's why it will be important to be careful which content we ultimately decide is leakbait as well as the the leaker which related the content to, perhaps, be crafty/sneaky/strategic about the content they list to ensure the content that actually want to see be included doesn't get leakbaited.

If I was to go back to the DJ Otcavio leak submission above, the following are leaks that we would have voted to leakbait. Things not struck out is confirmed content that was in the leak, Things that are struck out would be, technically, content we voted to not include. In the terms of Salmon Run and Deepsea Metro, perhaps we decided to forgo Salmon Run but ultimately decided that Splatoon needed a new stage and included Deepsea Metro. More over, perhaps we decided forgo making Sanitized Octarians a Smash Dungeon enemy as Octo Troopers are already present. Please check out the leak again below and observe what was kept in and what was struck out. Perhaps I REALLY wanted Off the Hook as Mii Costumes so, instead, I added content I felt could possibly be removed such as the Sanitized Octolings or Mighty Octostomp.

D.J. Octavio is a newcomer
He fights using his mech
DJ Octavio launches takoyaki out of his mech
DJ Octavio is a large, bulky fighter

>DJ Octavio mech can explode by Bowser Jr.'s
Comes with two stages, Salmon Run and Deepsea Metro
Off the Hook also appears as Mii Costumes
Sanitized Octorians appear as a Smash Dungeon enemy and a Mii Costume
Mighty Octostomp is a Boss
Creating a fake leak actually takes some time and diligence to craft something that's not too farfetch'd but still interesting enough to grasp. That is what we are trying to emulate here while also added a newcomer.

What do you need to do to submit a newcomer + a leak?
  • When submitting your newcomer + leak, feel free to use the format I used.
  • Please only submit one character for this prompt. We are releasing two characters for E3 but the leak prompt will NOT cover the next character
  • You may use a first party newcomer from a current franchise or from a new one
  • Please include additional content other than the fighter which includes stage, assist trophies, items, mii costumes, bosses, mini bosses, boss spheres, etc. Spirits and Music don't count currently)
  • Please include various aspects of that fighter in terms of attributes, moveset, and attacks so 1) we can be conceptualize the character as well as 2) vote on potential content to leakbait
  • A franchise with an unique newcomer (non-Echo) is not currently eligible unless adequate justification can be applied for that character's inclusion.

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Job #136: Lloyd (EarthBound Beginnings)

• Two newcomers will be revealed at E3
  • Lloyd, and a new EarthBound character.
  • I know the new EarthBound character is not a PSI user, but still uses projectiles. Could be Porky, could be Duster, could be Jeff, I dunno. Seems to be lightweight but those stats could be placeholders given how early the newcomer is in development. They might have some kind of bomb?
  • I haven't seen much of Lloyd, simply some animations of a dual-wielding swordfighter - I know it's him though, his name is in the files and Namco corporate have been in a lot of talks.
  • The new EarthBound stage is Mt. Itoi, EVE seems to appear in some form but I have no clue what capacity.
  • A casting call has been done for the new EarthBound rep's voice, but a voice has not been found yet.
  • Fasaad and Salsa are an Assist Trophy, and the Masked Man will have a Mii costume, though it hasn't been decided if he should be a Gunner, Swordfighter, or both.
  • Trailer is supposedly claymation. Apparently Aardman are doing it because of their connections to Bamco?
Now that's a devious semi-fake leak if I do say so myself. Also put in some stuff that could point to other potential fighters.

Last edited:

GolisoPower

Smash Master
1625025891189.png

Akira Howard from Astral Chain is a newcomer.
Mainly fights using the X-Baton. Baton form normally used for tilts, Gladius form for Smash attacks.
A high-mobility fighter with variable range.
Only uses the Sword Legion, functions similarly to Rosalina & Luma.
Swaps between controlling Akira and Legion on the fly.
Comes with two alts: male and female. Colors also change the Legion. Yes, Evangelion reference color included.
Three stages coming: District 09, The Astral Plane, and Neuron HQ.
Lappy and Kyle are both Mii Costumes.
Jena Anderson appears as an Assist Trophy.
Homunculus Δ is a new Boss Sphere.
Reveal trailer ends with a tease for the next character. I believe it to likely be a Warframe rep thanks to certain hints.

Last edited:

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
Job #136

Dixie Kong

Dixie Kong | Nintendo | Fandom

Dixie Kong from Donkey Kong is a newcomer.
Serves as a partial semiclone like Isabelle, Lucas, Wolf, not classified as echo.
Fights with ponytail.
Has a bubblegum popgun rather than peanut popgun.
Uses animal friends like Rambi, Rattly, Squawkes, and Squitter.
Comes with two stages from Tropical Freeze, Homecoming Hijink and Mountain Mania.
Cranky Kong and Tiny Kong as Assist Trophies.
Both Cranky and Tiny are also Mii Costumes.
Kremlings and Tucks added to Smash Dungeon mode as enemies.
Lord Frederick is a boss.

Last edited:

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Job 136

Tiki (Fire Emblem)

Tiki is the next fighter
She will use the Awakening design, no word yet on the Shadow Dragon design
She has 2 costumes from Fire Emblem Heroes, Summering Scion Tiki and Legendary Tiki,
Legendary Tiki will still be the Awakening design, she just gains the cloak
She has 2 move sets, A Human form moveset and a Dragon Form moveset
Both forms would share a few moves including the specials
each form has a unique final smash
She will be revealed alongside Grima, who would be a new raid boss.
Ylisse will be added as a new Fire Emblem Awakening Stage.
A Morgan Echo for Robin will also be teased, but not directly shown.

Last edited:

Jomosensual

Smash Champion
Job 136:
Ring Fit Trainee

Yeah I lied I'm doing this one now

The next fighter is the Ring Fit Trainee
Both the male and female versions are in the game, with the female being the default
Her reveal trailer involves a lot of interaction with the Wii Fit Trainer
Hopper and Stepplin are both Smash Dungeon enemies
Dragaux is repped via an assist trophy, while Dark Dragaux is a boss sphere
Abdonis and Guru Andma get mii costumes

Strength Drink is added as an item. It gives you a temporary power boost similar to Hero's Oomph
The stage is Flex Dojo.

Last edited:

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
4chan, Early 20XX

OK, they're adding a new zelda character. overdue, right? turns out it's not midna, or vatti, or any other beloved zelda character. it's a ****ing guardian, from the BOTW trilogy. to be fair, these things were really prominent for 1 and AOC but really?
Guardian (Breath of the Wild) | Zeldapedia | Fandom

here's what i know so far

super super heavy. we're talking heavier than bowser heavy.
it uses the BOTW runes and champion skills for some reason, plus it's innate abilities and general usage of it's bodyshape
final smash involves the divine beast and calamity ganon
trailer involves link ****ing dying, given the character it's a hype as **** trailer
end credits stinger reveals a new at: the emmi from metroid dread
home stage is a shrine from botw1. like the pokemon stadiums, it shifts to layouts themed around runes.
one of it's alts is a "grown up" version of the little guardian from Age of Calamity.
basically every botw1 enemy is in smash dungeon. my guy told me at least moblins, stone taluses, bokoblins and lynels are confirmed.
the guy thinking guardian is the only new zelda rep might be one of the lies...

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Job 136

Spring Man
SSBU_spirit_Spring_Man.png
  • So I managed to catch the new smash reveal early, The next character is... Spring Man. Not the showstopping pick you'd expect at e3, buy hey I ain't spacing the reveals here.
  • Same general concept as Min Min, but with a different overall moveset and ARMS
  • Moveset appears to gut away most of Min Min's kicks and features almost exclusively punches as well as his signature counterattack
  • He appears to swap both ARMS simultaneously, in comparison to Min Min only swapping her right ARM.
  • He also seems to have a comeback mechanic when at high damage which powers up his moves, ala Lucario
  • ARMS gets a second stage in Sky Arena (Yes, Min Min is still without her home stage.).
  • The stage will feature cameos from the rest of the ARMS cast
  • Ninjara fills Spring Man's role as the new ARMS assist trophy
  • New ARMS Mii Costumes in Springtron and Max Brass
  • Stinger at the end of the trailer hints at a Dr. Coyle boss of some kind.

Last edited:

Paraster

Smash Lord
First-Party Newcomer + A Leak

A game journalist friend of mine showed me some stuff from Nintendo's E3 presentation.
  • . . .
  • New Smash fighter: Krystal (Star Fox)
  • Design based on Assault, but wields a technological staff that vaguely resembles one from Adventures
  • Staff used as melee weapon, can also fire lasers and energy explosions
  • Slower but heavier than other SF characters
  • Doesn't say words like other SF characters
  • Neutral special is an ice attack, but very different from her Ult AT--fires an ice projectile that flies a fair distance, can freeze and be charged
  • Down special is Grenade from Assault--similar to Mii Gunner's Grenade Launch
  • Final Smash similar to Fox/Falco/Wolf, but takes place above Dinosaur Planet during rain and has her fly alone in Cloud Runner ship from Command
  • Stage: "Sauria" (Dinosaur Planet but based on how it appears in Assault--Aparoid attack going on in background but no real hazards)
  • New item: Gatling Gun from Assault (basically Bullet Arts as an item)
  • New Assist Trophy: Tricky (rams opponents, takes no damage from front)
  • New boss: Andross (Star Fox Zero design, teased at end of trailer)
  • . . .
Untitled.png

Last edited:

SharkLord

Smash Hero
Oof, all the first-parties I would've considered were taken. There's a couple more I could submit, but I'll have to think about it.

Quick question, does the leak have to be exclusively about the leaked fighter's series, or can we mention a couple other thing? For example, let's say I submitted, say, Andy, and I mentioned rumblings of some Famicom Detective Club content but I don't know what the content is supposed to be. Would that be fine, or is it covering a bit too much?

Adrianette Bromide

Smash Lord
Job 136: Master Hand

1200px-Master_Hand_SSBU.png

Hey guys, it's LeakyMishima69 again and I have some big news. Your next playable Smash fighter will be revealed soon and the series it will be coming from is...

Smash Bros. itself. Don't believe me? Check this audio clip that's been circulating around insider circles.

https://vocaroo.com/13B6d5J0nSRT

I have no idea how he is going to play exactly but he'll be a bit smaller than usual (makes sense so he can fight in Smash like Ridley) and he seems to be bound by gravity. He takes his attacks directly from prior Smash games as well. No say for sure but his classic mode route is probably gonna be based on the first newcomer revealed for each game (Mario, Peach, Meta Knight, Villager, Inkling) possibly, I don't know who the boss is.

New stage is going to be the very original Final Destination from Smash 64 which for the first time will be playable without mods!!!
you dont have to believe me if you dont want to but I know I'll be vindicated soon enough by the next Nintendo presentation

adios, LeakyMishima69.

ahemtoday

Smash Ace
Job 136: Chibi-Robo
Chibi-Robo_(Chibi-Robo_Zip_Lash).png

From a thread posted by a leaker on a certain website:

Only two characters are gonna be shown off at E3. It's not gonna be like 20XW
  • Chibi-Robo is IN
  • I never played Zip Lash but I think he moves a little like he did in that
  • He makes these weird musical noises all the time by the way
  • They showed off some kinda battery meter that goes down over time, especially when you move or get hit. You plug into the stage to refill it?
  • He shot an arm cannon at one point. I think that's his f-smash, or neutral special, or something
  • I think his up-B is some kinda aimable tether thing
  • His taunts have yes and no signs coming out of his head
  • Pretty sure his stage was that grassy area from Zip Lash. Looked kinda like 3D Land
  • I saw some giant spider robot thing as a stage hazard or AT or something? It turned the stage upside down and made you fight on the bottom of it
  • Tiny robot spiders and weird walking black balls with Jevil faces are new Smash Dungeon enemies
The second one's way cooler, but I'm not telling until after Chibi-Robo's presentation ;)
Evidently, this guy isn't a big Chibi-Robo fan...

evanwoo10

Smash Lord
Job 136: Stork (Yoshi)
FA051617-1C20-487F-90CC-3D63E7568582.png

Super Smash Bros Real E3 Leak​
• Before I begin, I want to let everyone know that I am getting my source from a trusted friend of mine who works somewhere in the gaming industry.
• The newcomer is the Stork from the Yoshi Island games. I know that sounds crazy, but that was what I was told.
• Some of the seven star children will be apart of the Stork’s moveset. They all ride in some kind of delivery bag to use their abilities from Yoshi’s Island DS.
• The Stork is really tall and will flap it’s wings while running. It will also attack with it’s beak by peaking and waving it’s wings to slap opponents.
• The stage is set somewhere in the sky over Yoshi’s Island. Kamek and Bowser Jr. will cameo on the stage.
• Toadies will be an assist trophy. My friend didn’t know what exactly they do, but guessed that they will carry you away like the Boss Galaga item.
• There will be two Mii Fighter costumes from the Yoshi series, one of them will be a toady outfit.
• The Umbrellas from Yoshi’s Story will be a new item. From what my friend saw, they can be used to glide players back to the stage, depending on their health.
• Burt the Bashful will be shown as a boss sphere enemy and Fly Guys will be shown off as Smash Dungeon enemies.
• My friend said that the trailer was really intense and will probably make a lot of memes. The trailer was described as a kid friendly version of the Joker movie, with Joker being replaced by a Stork. Basically, the Stork finally had enough of Kamek and his minions.
• There may also be another fighter at E3.

Last edited:

BowserKing

Smash Lord
Job 136: Midna (Legend of Zelda)

1625057983038.png

Super Smash Bros Infinite Leak

The source is from a fellow employee from the company making this game
The Fighter is Midna from Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
She is promoted from a spirit to a playable fighter
She uses her hair as her grabs and smash attacks
She has some magical attacks and teleportation as well
Wolf Link will be her Side Special, similar to Wario’s Side Special
Her final Smash has her become her true form and deliver her ultimate attack from Hyrule Warriors
Revali will be an assist trophy
Skull Kid will be a boss
Revali and Mipha will be Mii Costumes
The stage will be from Hyrule Warriors
It is also know that there will be another fighter, but the employee doesn’t not know who it is

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
This is a second rep for a series we've already had a newcomer for but given they represent a different side of the series I think it's justifiable

Wario Land.

• The first Smash fighter at E3 is a second Wario with a moveset based on Wario Land.
  • His name is "Wario Land" in America and "Classic Wario" in Europe.
  • Not a clone of any kind.
  • Uses a jet hat-powered Shoulder Bash as a side B, and a lot of elbow-themed attacks in general. There's a ground pound in his moveset somewhere.
  • Hats and transformations get heavy use. The dragon hat, bull hat, spring form, and zombie form are there at least - as well as the aforementioned jet hat
  • The normal Wario gets his trip attack back and the DIY tuxedo in the place of the skins that have gone to the second Wario
  • Not as much gross-out, but he still picks his nose when left idle.
  • Denpu the Genie is a Boss Sphere
  • There will be a Virtual Boy stage, though I don't know if it's Virtual Boy Wario Land specifically.
  • The genie lamp is an item
  • Reuses voice clips from Wario World.
  • One of Wario Land's alts is based on Rudy.
  • I have seen the unfinished animated segments of the trailer - time travel shenanigans with the two Warios; Waluigi; and Ashley, a lot of funny facial expressions that will certainly make for good memes.
  • All Wario amiibo will be able to store data for either, normal Wario or Wario Land.
  • Nintendo corporate have decided to put a more low key Smash reveal at E3 because they don't want the hype stolen from new games. I assume the second fighter is also a more low key reveal.

Last edited:

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team

Hey all, Leaky Steve's the name and leakin's the game. Have a sibling who is a developer partner who works closely with Sakurai. He was drunk last night and told me all about the next character for Super Smash Brothers Infinite who's gonna be at E3. Because he was drunk tho he may have gotten a few details wrong.
  • The next character is Matt from Wii Sports. No, not as a Brawler/Swordfighter/Gunner but a standalone slot. Apparently there were talks of including a new Mii class but that got shot down. Nintendo wanted another Mii character but also wanted it to be a familiar face instead of a blank slate, and so we have Matt, who Ninty noticed was the most popular character created within Smash as well as other games like Miitopia.
  • He has some alts based on other Mii's from the Wii series, not sure how many tho
  • His jab has him swing around a tennis racket wildly like if you shook the Wiimote like crazy in the tennis game
  • Neutral B is pitching a baseball, apparently holding the left stick affects the speed and curvature of the ball.
  • For his dash attack he turns into a blue ball with his face on it and rolls forward like in that one Wii Party minigame
  • Forward Smash includes a boxing glove of some kind
  • For his Final Smash he turns into a superhero, but I'm not sure what he does
  • Apparently he's middle-class in terms of speed, from what I'm hearing he seems like a Mario-like "beginner" kind of character
  • My sib didn't tell me any of his other moves but it's safe to assume they are similar to the others
  • Matt's stage is a traveling stage similar to Wuhu Island, but this one is called Wii Sports and goes thru different sports in Wii Sports, there might be an area based on another Wii game but I'm not sure
  • Wii Music Band is an Assist Trophy, they do the opposite of the Squid Sister's function from Ultimate and make the screen bigger. The song that they play is Mario 1-1 and its absolute dog****
  • Party Phil is a Mii Costume for Brawler
  • Another Mii Costume is universal for all classes, changes their appearance so they look like a Mii from Wii Sports with the disembodied sphere hands and all
  • Trailer involves some Smash characters (the only ones I was told were appearing are Toon Link and Ness, there are probably more) playing baseball. Ness nearly hits a home run, but Matt catches it and tags him out.
  • No, Matt will not have any moves based on things like Tomodachi Life or Miitopia, only the Wii series.
  • I understand if you don't believe me, but if I get any emails saying "lol you're just seeking attention" I'm getting my brother to disconfirm your most wanted
I was going to put a thing at the end saying "the next character is probably gonna be a third party" but I dislike the idea of twisting a leak to benefit my own desires

Last edited:

Stratos

Smash Ace
Spyro the Dragon (Spyro series)

1625070919559.png

His most famous moves are fire and headbutt, but he could use his fingernails and tail of course. For his Final Smash I am not sure who it is. If that is the issue we are discussing.

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Easy for the 1st party, but difficult for the trivia.
Basically, just submit a picture of a Nintendo character and then write about them from the perspective of someone leaking them onto the internet before their official reveal.
Like, I could post a picture of Funky Kong and then say something like "guys trust me he's 100% in" before listing things like his moves, stage, possible mii costumes, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom