• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Infinite Project (Finally Finished!???)

Which title should we use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SharkLord

Smash Hero
Finished up Takamaru's alts. With that, I'm done. Spoilered it so you won't have to wade through it all every time you visit the page, too, which should help out a fair bit.

Mr. Robotto

Smash Ace
We've had some nice submissions for Takamaru's moveset! Thank you guys for your submissions, we will now commence the voting on it. Per usual, this is ranked voting. Though voting for your own moveset is not allowed.

Please vote for your top two, here are the available movesets:

@Perkilator Moveset
@Adrianette Bromide Moveset
@SharkLord Moveset
@cashregister9 Moveset

Besides the voting, we have a new Job Prompt to keep you guys busy for a bit...

Job #83: Submit the Character Select Screen

While we already voted on what our default roster will be, that being first party mascot characters for each series besides retro reps, we haven’t decided how this roster would be displayed.

So for this job it's up to you to decide how our fighters will be presented to the player! Please provide a sufficient enough description so that the placement of every character can be determined on your character select screen. It can be as simple as “rows of 13 in fighter order”, or complex enough to where a mockup may be required to better convey your idea. The rosters don’t have to be limited to a rectangle shape like they have been in previous smash games, and can be in any shape, as long as it is feasible to do so. Keep in mind that the starting roster is quite small, so the format for the roster will have to be able to accommodate the addition of all of the unlockable fighters. So for this submission please include a description or image describing how the default CSS would appear.

Here is a list of things to include:
  • Title of roster (which name we will put to vote for)
  • Method of organization (fighter number, date, series etc.)
  • Shape and dimension of roster Placement of fighters (if it is a custom placement and does not follow an obvious pattern)
  • Mockup (optional)

There are always other Fighting Game Character Select Screens to use as inspiration if that helps! Have fun and good luck!

Jomosensual

Smash Champion
Job #78: Submit a Jill/Leon Reveal Trailer for The Game Awards Show

It’s time for us to reveal our brand spanking new Resident Evil trailer for the Game Awards Show! This one is a double feature with both Jill and Leon set to appear...

Your job is to write up the reveal trailer but, to start us off, I’ll write the very beginning with the Super Smash Bros. Infinite x Resident Evil event.

Geoff Keighley: And that’s about wraps up the 20XX Game Awards Show! We saw tons of great games and celebrated the best games this year. But...are we forgetting something?

sirens blaring, moaning, explosions in the background

Geoff: That doesn’t sound good! I better get going! (Runs off stage and stage goes dark. Moaning intensifies.)

Spotlight focuses on someone new on the stage.

Milla Jovovich: This is Valentine. I am currently at the drop zone. What’s your status....hey...what’s this!? Is this a Smash invitation?

(Zombies Moab in the distance and Alice drops the invitation)

Unknown Voice: What’s this?

(An unknown person walks from the side)

Sienna Guillory: A Smash invitation? Too bad for Alice but only video game characters are allowed. Plus, she has some monsters to go hunt.

(She bends down to pick up a Smash invitation. She looks at the invitation but, from the back of the theater and coming down to the staircases are several clusters of zombies)....

Sienna: Looks like I’m going to need backup.

It’s up to you to continue the reveal? What happens next? How will it Segway into gameplay footage? How is Leon revealed! Please write up a reveal trailer and, once we get enough, we will hold a vote which one we liked best.
I know this isn't exactly following the prompt, but since nobody seemed interested in writing this one up I took it upon myself to write up my own from scratch.

Job 78:

After the first award reveal, during the first trailers section:

We cut into an aerial shot of Raccoon City, then quickly zooms down into the main street area. Jill is seen exiting the sub station onto the street:

Jill: Leon, do you copy? I’m in route to the target now.

No response

Jill: Leon? Anyone? Dammit, I’m serious right now. If someone gets to the target first we’re in a ton of trouble. I need to know that you did your part already. Le…

Jill is cut off by the sound of Zombies breaking through the fence near her

Jill: ****, alright, guess I’m on my own for a bit.

Jill fires a few rounds of her pistol into the zombies, taking a few out. A bunch more show up as she takes off down the street

Jill: Leon goddammit, answer me. They’re approaching the game awards. At this rate they’ll be here before the night it out. I still got one more thing I have to do before I can get there.

Jill then suddenly ducks as a large object comes flying at her head. It turns out to be the arm of Nemesis.

Jill: Great, that’s exactly what I need right now. You again.

Jill shoots him with a few shotgun rounds and is seen taking off in the direction of the Racoon City police department. In the background you can see a large sign advertising the game award along with the building where it’s being held before cutting back to the stage.

Geoff: Hmm. Well that doesn’t seem good. I’m sure it’ll be fine though, we have the best of the best in the RCPD out there handling the situation. Until then why don’t we all just stay inside and reveal a few more awards.

At around the halfway point of the show, right after another award was revealed, we cut back to the screen. Jill is seen to be still running away from Nemesis through the donut shop. She fires a few pistol rounds into him that he shakes off.

Jill: Son of a *****, why won’t you just die!

After a few more shots she ducks outside and notices a large tank of gasoline next to the back door. She waits for Nemesis to open it up and shoots the tank exploding and catching Nemesis on fire while also causing some of the building to fall down on him. While he’s stunned and trapped Jill runs into the police department and barricades the door.

Jill: Leon? It’s getting bad out here. Please tell me you’ll be ready soon

She gets no reply and walks down the hall towards an office, shooting a random zombie in the head as she does. She enters the office and starts searching. She’s seen grabbing bullets, an axe, and a file of documents.

“Finally, there it is” Jill says. Just then Leon comes back onto the radio.

Leon: Jill, can you hear me? You reach the office yet?

Jill: Yeah, I’m there right now. I have the document. We should be able to save the game awards now. Do you have your side ready yet?

Leon: I do. Sorry I can’t tell you what it is yet. You’ll see soon enough.

Jill: Ugh, fine. It better be good because my old friend is back along with a **** ton of zombies.

Leon: It is, trust me. Before you head to the game awards there’s something I need you to do. There’s a filing cabinet next to the gun vault. To get the help we need now I had to agree that the both of us would help… them…. In return. In that hidden cabinet they left you something. Take it and you’ll understand what’s going on. I’ll see you at the awards Jill.

The camera cuts to Geoff again.

Geoff: Uh… well looks like things are getting a bit worse out there. Like I said though, we have the best security in the world to handle this. We’ll be ok. Let’s not think about it for now and go back to some world premiers.

Finally, we reach the end of the awards show.

Geoff: Alright, and now to present our final award of the night, the game of the year award, I’d like to bring out Kaya Scodelario and Robbie Amell, also known as Claire and Chris Redfield from Resident Evil; Welcome to Raccoon City!

After presenting game of the year and the speech, Geoff is on the stage alone.

Geoff: Thank you guys so much, that will conclude our Game Awards presentation for 20XX. I’d like to that all the presenters, all the developers, all the artists, and all the fans for coming out today and making this one night to never for….

Suddenly loud groaning noises can be heard throughout the building. Geoff reacts surprised and tells everyone to stay where they are. The power flickers a bit and suddenly all the entrances fill with zombies entering the building. Kaya and Robbie run back onto the stage with guns drawn, now dressed as Claire and Chris. Claire puts her hand to her ear as the zombies close in and yells

Claire: Jill! Leon! They’re here! And there’s a ton of them!

Zombies close in on the 3 of them up on stage but then Jill’s bodyless voice booms over the speakers

Jill: I’m here now!

We cut back to the screen as Jill is seen running towards the awards, firing into the zombies. Jill is seen looking at the documents and sees a spot for a ladder on the side of the building, where she climbs up and inside. She looks down and sees the 3 of them surrounded by zombies and throws a grenade into the horde. Suddenly pyro goes off on the stage back in real life and a ton of zombies lay dead around it. When the smoke clears Hannah John-Kamen is standing with them, dressed as Jill, holding a white envelope in her hand.

After taking a moment to pause for the crowd she says

Jill: Finally, I think we got it under con…

But then, a loud cry and stone crumbling is heard as Nemesis emerges, busting out form the side of the stage. Geoff flees as the other 3 train their guns on him and we go back to the screen

Jill: Leon, get here now! Jill screams as her, Chris, and Claire fire on Nemesis.

Nemesis swats the Redfields away and continues after Jill.

Leon: Jill, use the gift they left you! I’m almost there!

Jill looks down into her hands and turns the envelope over, showing it to be a Smash Invite!

Jill Splash Art here

Jill gameplay shown off now along with the usual character interactions. It ends with her hitting her rocket launcher final Smash on Nemesis. It also shows the that the Wesker AT and the Mr X Mii costume exist. The Dan Hibiki AT is also seen here

The trailer cuts back to the cinematic now and Nemesis is on fire but still coming. But then the words

“It’s Showtime” Rings out

It’s Snake! He fires some RPGs at Nemesis which stuns him but doesn’t finish him off. He and Jill continue to fire weapons at him but its no use until 2 beams of light hit him

Samus and Mega Man are here! They assist in firing and things start to change. All of a sudden we hear:

“Hey you *******, look over here”

It’s Leon, who’s finally arrived. But he’s not alone, Mario is with him. After throwing some fireballs and gun fire into Nemesis they join the rest of the crew in firing into Nemesis, ending with them exploding him after one large combined shot.

Pyro goes off on the stage again as now Avan Jogia, now dressed as Leon Kennedy, shows up on the stage as well, surrounded by dead zombies and now parts of a dead Nemesis. As the crowd cheers a white envelope falls from the ceiling. Leon picks it up and holds it in the air.

It’s another Smash invite!

Leon’s Splash art shows up now, showing off some of his gameplay and character interactions. It also reveals the Servbot and Viewtiful Joe costumes as well as the Morrigan AT.

Smash x Resident Evil shows up on the screen

Finally Jill, Leon, and co are out on the streets of Raccoon City.

Jill: So, guess we’re not done working together yet huh?

Leon: Who said anything about working together?

The trailer ends with them in a stand off, pointing their guns at each other as Mario, Snake, Samus, and Mega Man also get ready to start fighting again.

End credit show as Geoff comes back on stage and thanks everyone for real this time, ending the game awards for the night.

Golden Icarus

Smash Lord
Job #83:
I'd personally prefer the roster to be ordered by series, rather than by each individual character's debut. I made a mockup that keeps the characters together by series, while also loosely bunching each series together by their Smash debut. (Mario, Zelda, Metroid at the top. Golden Sun, Rhythm Heaven, RE on the bottom.)
Infinite Roster.png
The layout is somewhat...chaotic compared to most Smash games, but with how large certain franchises are (Mario, Pokemon, FE) it's pretty difficult to bundle each series together without getting a bit creative with the layout. I also thought about bundling all of the third party characters together, but I didn't really like the way it looked. With how many third parties there are, I think it's better to just kind of blend them in with the first parties. I'm also confident that I'd need to make a fair amount of changes as our roster grows, but this is essentially the kind of layout that I would prefer. It's unique, but still has enough rhyme and reason so that you can find your character pretty easily.

Edit: Here is a somewhat similar roster that orders the franchises by release date, rather than Smash debut (Mario, Pac-Man, Punch-Out at the top. Minecraft, Splatoon, ARMS on the bottom). I might like this one a bit more. If I can only submit one layout, I would prefer this one.
Infinite 2 Roster.png
Infinite Starting Roster.png

Anyway, I would definitely appreciate any feedback. I'm sure that a lot of people won't love this kind of design, so I'd be more than willing to find something that most people can agree with.

Moveset Votes:
1. SharkLord
2. Perkilator

Last edited:

Krookodilian

Smash Ace
Job #83:

Just like Golden Icarus Golden Icarus before me I also would prefer for the roster to be organized by series. However my roster differs in a few areas, mainly that instead of franchises being organized by release date, they are instead organized by order added to smash (a few series are shuffled around so that all characters from the same series share a row). The default roster is 6 x 4, and the final roster is 7 x 14, but this will be subject to change as new fighters are voted in.
For the life of me I couldn't figure out how to get the Roster Maker to work on my computer so I just made the rosters in powerpoint.

default.png

( The blank space is for random)
IMG_3007.JPG

We will also be keeping this job open for a bit longer than usual, as creating the actual rosters takes a fair bit of time.

Takamaru Moveset:
1. Sharklord
2. Perkilator

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
JOB #83

I think the character select screen in ultimate is very bland looking compared to the chaos ensuing in the game and that brings an issue because the roster is so big it's very hard to find the character I want on the small screen

I think their needs to be some structure to the roster screen while also make it pop in certain ways to help make it better on the eyes

I think having a character select on a 3d globe would work out like MvC2, a globe would allow the size of the large roster to fit while also allowing them to stick out unlike the ultimate roster

Too add to the sights and apperance of the select, their will be in the background a portrait of the fighter with their title, this mega man x6 image best represents that image

Structure wise older fighters are structured on top and newer fighters structured are on the bottom with the DLC characters taking the edges of the select and the random button dead center in a 2 by 2 grid, one for each of the four players in 4 player smash

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Hi everyone!

So as many of you know I’m moving from Japan to America today with my wife and kids.I’m going to be MIA probably for the next 24-32 hours. Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku , Mr. Robotto Mr. Robotto , and Krookodilian Krookodilian are in charge so please direct any questions concerning the thread to them.

Krookodilian

Smash Ace
Inanimate object spirits:

1617410214749.png
Fork (Rhythm Heaven Fever) (Artwork: Rhythm Heaven Megamix)
Class: Advanced
Type: Support Grab
Effect: Stats ↑ after Eating, 1 Slots

• Puppet Fighter: Corrin (Black), Mega Man (Yellow), Barista (Default)
  • Stage: Night Walk
  • Music Track: Monkey Watch
  • Match: Stock (1)
  • Conditions: The fighter favors down air (Barista, Corrin), The fighter favors favor neutral attacks (Mega Man), Certain items appear in large numbers (Lemons)
200px-S2_Golden_Egg.png
Golden Eggs (Splatoon 2)
Class: Novice
Type: Support Neutral
Effect: Trade-Off Speed ↑, 1 Slots
  • Puppet Fighter: Tiny Kirby x3 (Yellow)
  • Stage: Tortimer Island
  • Music Track: Deluge Dirge
  • Match: Stock (1), Time (1:00)
  • Conditions: Hazard: Sticky Floor
1617410482270.png
Loot Llama (Fortnite)
Class: Ace
Type: Primary Shield, 3 Slots
Effect: Item Gravitation
  • Puppet Fighter: Yoshi x5 (Purple)
  • Stage: Cloud Sea of Alrest
  • Music Track: Dededestroyer Z (references the fact that it came from Kirby: Battle Royale)
  • Match: HP (50)
  • Conditions: Hazard: Poison Cloud, The enemy tends to avoid conflict

Some of you may be thinking, but wait Krook, you already submitted three inanimate object spirits! Well in case it wasn't obvious those were joke spirits, think of them as an early April Fool's. Not only would the Wii Vitality Sensor not get in before the Wii itself, nor the 3DS Circle Pad Pro before the 3DS, nor the Nintendo Switch Screen protector before the Nintendo Switch, but real world spirits won't be accepted anyway. It's been discussed in the discord, but I'm not sure that rule has ever been official announced in the thread so consider this the official announcement.

In terms of future jobs we will be wrapping up voting on Takamaru's moveset soon, and then move to deciding his stage. From there we will be including an assist trophy and mii costume, however due to the limited pool of characters to pull from Takamaru's game of origin those jobs will be expanded to a retro theme rather than be restricted to Murasame Castle content. Be on the lookout for an Easter themed spirit event as well!

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
Inanimate object spirits:

Fork (Rhythm Heaven Fever) (Artwork: Rhythm Heaven Megamix)
Class: Advanced
Type: Support Grab
Effect: Stats ↑ after Eating, 1 Slots

• Puppet Fighter: Corrin (Black), Mega Man (Yellow), Barista (Default)
  • Stage: Night Walk
  • Music Track: Monkey Watch
  • Conditions: The fighter favors down air (Barista, Corrin), The fighter favors favor neutral attacks (Mega Man), Certain items appear in large numbers (Lemons)
Golden Eggs (Splatoon 2)
Class: Novice
Effect: Trade-Off Speed ↑, 1 Slots
  • Puppet Fighter: Tiny Kirby x3 (Yellow)
  • Stage: Tortimer Island
  • Music Track: Deluge Dirge
  • Match: Stock (1), Time (1:00)
  • Conditions: Hazard: Sticky Floor
Loot Llama (Fortnite)
Type: Primary Shield, 3 Slots
Effect: Item Gravitation
  • Puppet Fighter: Yoshi x5 (Purple)
  • Stage: Cloud Sea of Alrest
  • Music Track: Dededestroyer Z (references the fact that it came from Kirby: Battle Royale)
  • Match: HP (50)
  • Conditions: Hazard: Poison Cloud, The enemy tends to avoid conflict

Some of you may be thinking, but wait Krook, you already submitted three inanimate object spirits! Well in case it wasn't obvious those were joke spirits, think of them as an early April Fool's. Not only would the Wii Vitality Sensor not get in before the Wii itself, nor the 3DS Circle Pad Pro before the 3DS, nor the Nintendo Switch Screen protector before the Nintendo Switch, but real world spirits won't be accepted anyway. It's been discussed in the discord, but I'm not sure that rule has ever been official announced in the thread so consider this the official announcement.

In terms of future jobs we will be wrapping up voting on Takamaru's moveset soon, and then move to deciding his stage. From there we will be including an assist trophy and mii costume, however due to the limited pool of characters to pull from Takamaru's game of origin those jobs will be expanded to a retro theme rather than be restricted to Murasame Castle content. Be on the lookout for an Easter themed spirit event as well!
Don't you mean Bunny Day themed Spirit Event?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Garlic
Wario series
Legend class support - Fast FS meter

Song: Introducing Wario Deluxe.
Stage: Dr. Mario (Omega)
Opponents: Wario (Plumber), Wario (Biker)
Rules: Biker Wario has full Waft charge at all times, Plumber Wario is metal at all times. Both will randomly get a full FS meter

Velo Chopper
Crash Team Racing series
Advanced class primary - speed up

Song: Deep Sea Driving
Stage: Mario Galaxy
Opponents: Blue DK, Sonic, Blue Luigi, Blue Plumber Wario, Yellow R.O.B., giant metal K. Rool, tiny K. Rool.
Rules: Fight one after the other (with the exception of Luigi and Wario, who are fought together)

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
1617420954563.png
Nether Portal
Effect: Fire Resistance, 1 Slot

• Puppet Fighter: King K.Rool (Black), Golden Steve x 2, Large Ness (White) x1.
  • Stage: Stage Morph between Minecraft World (Overworld) and Minecraft World (Nether)
  • Music Track: Pigstep
  • Conditions: Defeat all minions to win. Minions (Steves) have fire bars, Minions (Ness) like to stay in the air, Minions (Ness) like to use side special.

1617421657445.png
Chaos Emeralds
Ace
Type: Primary Attack
No effect, 3 slots.

• Puppet Fighter: Morton
  • Stage: Summit
  • Music Track: Studiopolis - Act 1
  • Conditions: Opponent tries to run away, strict time limit
1617422020264.png
Master Emerald
Legend
Type: Primary Attack
Effects: Trade off Attack, 3 slots.

Enhances from Chaos Emeralds at level 99.

Mr. Robotto

Smash Ace
As it was the only submission we got so far for the Resident Evil trailer, the TGA Resident Evil reveal trailer of Jomosensual Jomosensual wins by default. Thanks a lot for submitting!

The Character Select Screen prompt will still be up for quite some time, so anyone has the chance to send in a submission. We understand making the mockups might take some time, so we're willing to leave it up for one more day.

Anyway, voting for Takamaru's moveset has finished, and here are the full results!

1617444682729.png

Yet again another tight race, but the moveset we're going with is SharkLord's. Congrats! I'm personally a big fan of the moveset, but I am heavily biased towards the SamSho references lol. Nonetheless, I want to thank everyone for taking the time to write up these amazing movesets, and I would've loved to see any of them get included.

With SharkLord's Moveset in mind, our next prompt(s) will be...

Job #84: Add Additional Info for Takamaru
Please include necessary information for Takamaru. Inclusions will depend on how well it’s written and how much it makes sense.

Entrance Animation

Idle Pose

Taunt

Victory Animations

Losing Animation

Victory Theme

Kirby Hat

Boxing Ring Title

Classic Mode Route

Job #85: Submit a stage for Takamaru

Pretty straightforward. Please submit a stage for Takamaru and The Mysterious Murasame Castle. Understandably there might not be many locations to pull from, as there's only one game. So depending on if you can include any special gimmick, multiple submissions of the same location/stage are allowed as long as there's something to differentiate them. Have fun!

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Is it OK if instead of submitting a Takamaru stage, I submit another retro Nintendo stage that thematically fits him? I wanted to submit a Hanafuda cards stage.

No response yet, so I'll submit the stage anyway. The drawing I did for this stage was accidentally deleted so I hastily redrew it without colours and fine details

Hanafuda Gardens
hanafuda stage.png

Black lines are foreground, grey lines are background. The stage has a white sky, red sun and tree leaves, and black hill and tree trunks. The bridge on the solid platform is gold, the rest of the solid platform is cyan aside from black roots and light pink flowers. Green-yellow birds fly by in the background. The bottom platform goes in and out of the stage like the FoD platforms, when at its peak it's slightly higher than the left and right platforms. The soft platforms are themselves Hanafuda cards.

Last edited:

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
I'm personally creatively bankrupt, but I'd be remiss not to mention TheMarioaddict TheMarioaddict 's stage he made for the old Stage Contest.
And so, like a whisper on the wind, I return to the Stage Contests.

And let me tell you, I'm glad to be here! Plenty of new faces to compete against, and an old friend/rival to boot! So let's kick things off with what may be one of my most intricate MSPaint drawings to date!

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Murasa... er, I mean Aosame Castle!

I spent way too much time on this. I even measured pixels from the game maps. Help me.

Name of Stage:
Aosame Castle

Game of Origin:
The Mysterious Murasame Castle (Famicom)

Description of Stage:
Aha! You thought this was going to be the titular Murasame Castle, didn't you? Well so did I! Then I found out that Murasame Castle looks like this. Which is cool, but… seriously, what am I supposed to do with that?

...I mean, I suppose I could have made a spooky haunted castle or something, but...

Well, at any rate, I instead went with the first castle in the game, Aosame Castle! Visually... well, just look at the pic, I put a lot of work into making it look just right! If you're confused, basically the stage takes place on the rooftops of the castle in question, with a bonus cross-section of two of the interior floors (think Luigi's Mansion).

The playable areas are marked in black and red (black is solid platforms, red is passable platforms). IE; From the lowest rooftop down is solid ground, while two upper layers of rooftops make up the passable platforms, with the first layer being split into a left and right platform. As for size, I’ve decided to take the Kevandre route and include a Mario for scale.

Gimmicks and Hazards of the Stage:
For the most part, the stage remains exactly as you see it. But, do you see those screens on the inside of the castle? Well, at random intervals (between 20 - 30 seconds), a ninja will poke his head out from behind one of those screens, and will immediately face in one of 8 random directions (Up, Down, Left, Right, and Diagonals). Shortly after he appears (5 seconds), he'll throw a shuriken in the direction he's facing. If that shuriken hits a player, it'll deal 5% damage and knock the player back slightly, so watch out!

Music:
The Mysterious Murasame Castle Medley (Super Smash Bros 4)
Castle Town (The Mysterious Murasame Castle)
Shin Onigashima (Super Smash Bros Brawl)
Glory of Heracles (Super Smash Bros 4)
Boss 1 (Sakura Samurai: Art of the Sword) (Super Smash Bros 4)

Welp, that’s all I’ve got! It's good to be back!

Krookodilian

Smash Ace
Job #84: Takamaru Victory theme:
0:00-0:04, ending with the gong hit and fading out instead of continuing.

Since all the melodies from the NES game are already represented in Smash through the Murasame Castle Medley, I figure Takamaru's Nintendo Land game is a good source to pull music from. I also think it sounds quite a bit cooler than anything from the NES game, and it references an actual victory theme.

tonygameman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-3706-2453-6800
Job #84: Takamaru Victory theme:
0:00-0:04, ending with the gong hit and fading out instead of continuing.

Since all the melodies from the NES game are already represented in Smash through the Murasame Castle Medley, I figure Takamaru's Nintendo Land game is a good source to pull music from. I also think it sounds quite a bit cooler than anything from the NES game, and it references an actual victory theme.
Funnily enough, I was making a music list for the series in my sandbox, the same amount as Sephiroth's DLC pack (nine songs).

Krookodilian

Smash Ace
Is it OK if instead of submitting a Takamaru stage, I submit another retro Nintendo stage that thematically fits him? I wanted to submit a Hanafuda cards stage.

No response yet, so I'll submit the stage anyway. The drawing I did for this stage was accidentally deleted so I hastily redrew it without colours and fine details

Hanafuda Gardens
View attachment 309796
Black lines are foreground, grey lines are background. The stage has a white sky, red sun and tree leaves, and black hill and tree trunks. The bridge on the solid platform is gold, the rest of the solid platform is cyan aside from black roots and light pink flowers. Green-yellow birds fly by in the background. The bottom platform goes in and out of the stage like the FoD platforms, when at its peak it's slightly higher than the left and right platforms. The soft platforms are themselves Hanafuda cards.
Unfortunately this job is only for Murasame Castle stages, since Takamaru needs a home stage, so a Hanafuda stage won't be accepted. Please keep this stage idea in mind for future jobs though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom