• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UK Crew for SNY!

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
About the Team B thing....on the list it look like a few different countries are coming, but it doesn't look like a lot of them has like 7 or more people from their region coming with them.

Clockmire

Smash Journeyman
Shame about the UK B team. Is there no chance of there being one now?

I need practice. Are there any smashfests happening any time soon?

Clockmire

Smash Journeyman
:D

Oh does anybody need a team partner btw? Mike and Hugo aren't coming to this so I have nobody to fall back on. I placed 5th at GT3 for teams with Mike if that's any kind of persuasion to anybody. I'm relying on people who know me and trust that I'm not garbage in teams but anyone is good, lol.

_Rocky_

Smash Ace
:D

Oh does anybody need a team partner btw? Mike and Hugo aren't coming to this so I have nobody to fall back on. I placed 5th at GT3 for teams with Mike if that's any kind of persuasion to anybody. I'm relying on people who know me and trust that I'm not garbage in teams but anyone is good, lol.
What's up
9th in teams at STIIG, the largest tourney in Sweden in a long while

Double Falcon team ****??

Clockmire

Smash Journeyman
I'm cool with that. Sounds like fun :D

I have an important question that you might need to put some thought into though.

Team colour? :bee:

_Rocky_

Smash Ace
I'm cool with that. Sounds like fun :D

I have an important question that you might need to put some thought into though.

Team colour? :bee:
I'm fine with any colour =)
If you're letting me decide I guess I'd say blue though.

Clockmire

Smash Journeyman
I was leaning towards red personally. We can play rock, paper scissors for team colour, lol.

Also, how did you know I was a falcon main? Typing my name into youtube shows more luigi matches than falcon. XD

_Rocky_

Smash Ace
I was leaning towards red personally. We can play rock, paper scissors for team colour, lol.

Also, how did you know I was a falcon main? Typing my name into youtube shows more luigi matches than falcon. XD
idk

Just guessed based on your character icon

Edit: Oh yeah tamoo, who are you teaming with at this?

Clockmire

Smash Journeyman
Yea fair enough. I forgot about that, lol.

I'm assuming he's teaming with L-J (Fox main).

What matchup do you hate the most, Tamao? lol.

Tamoo

Smash Master

Clockmire

Smash Journeyman
That sounds good. Not sure if I'd even be on UK B though, lol.

I haven't played many people in the community lately - I seem to get the same people in pools and I haven't been to any smashfests for the past couple of months. So yea, I don't have a good idea of how good I am.

_Rocky_

Smash Ace
lol i was so convinced you were going to post the double rest vs fuzzyness and prof

btw you can't comprehend how happy I am to see your crew lineup... Only my favorite matchups lolol

Kone

Smash Master
Will have ran single pools wed morning so yeah B team can be sorted from that i guess (if we end up doing it).

Clockmire

Smash Journeyman
Lol. That game was pretty **** actually. Double Falcon team is a bit different from Peach/Jiggs, however :bee:

But yea. Smashfests anyone? Would like to play people before SNY - there is a lot of stuff I know I can improve just from looking at my matches against L-J. I need to make some stuff habitual before SNY so I can worry about other things when I'm playing, lol.

And yea Kone that sounds like a good idea for the team game.

Tamoo

Smash Master
Dave: I know X1-12 is hosting this sat at his house and i think he has a spare space. A bit of a treck for you but should be a good practice session before sny.

I think he's advertising it on the london thread if you're interested in contacting him (or send him a vm)
I could def do with some good falcon practice lol

He lives in wokingham btw
(If you come i'll pay for you're pizza ;))

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
Just to let people know- I may not be there for crews. I've put myself down as available accidentally and I've been given a shift for that day till 6pm. I'll try and change it but if I can't, I won't be there for crews (the 10th)

X1-12

Smash Champion
J3ly said he might want the space but here's what's happening...

Confirmed:

Tamoo
L-J
Crabman
Yeniths
Gm Jack
Mitsuki (Jacks gf)
???Clockmire???

Expect:

Recording
3 TVs + set-ups
~8 people
and a chance of REALLY CHEAP PIZZA delivery

check the london monthlies thread for updates

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Don't confirm me just yet, I should be coming but will have to check prices on the day as it's a long treck for me, but I really wana come :D

SwizzyUK

Smash Journeyman
Edwin - it's the only competitive smash that entire day - surely you can manage 4 stocks for the sake of your nation

EDIT: I just realised, this will be a new record for Edwin... attending a tournament and STILL flaking. Impressive.

Bishkin

Smash Apprentice
What's the policy on bringing girls back to the house? AD if you manage that I would rate you lol.

Thinking of doing smashfest this sunday who's interested?

Top Bottom