• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UK Crew for SNY!

Kone

Smash Master
UK 'A' will have either Italy or Germany followed by Sweden (or Denmark lol).

UK 'B' will have Holland followed (lol) by either France or (Italy or Germany).

Alpha Dash

Smash Ace
look we need to come up with a list fast for team b

ALPHA DASH's list:

The lust
Deathgazer
Bullet bill
jolteon
blinky
Aiko
Crabman / L-J/ JJlinyard/Yeniths (only 2 out of these four should be put in)
Coey (if not placed in team A, even though ive never seen you play)
Kone (never seen you play either but its only the right thing to do to put you in)

Kone

Smash Master
look we need to come up with a list fast for team b

ALPHA DASH's list:

The lust
Deathgazer
Bullet bill
jolteon
blinky
Aiko
Crabman / L-J/ JJlinyard/Yeniths (only 2 out of these four should be put in)
Coey (if not placed in team A, even though ive never seen you play)
Kone (never seen you play either but its only the right thing to do to put you in)
I just think its obvious that me, coey, aiko and bullet bill have shown over the years what we are capable of. There are players on the A team that haven't placed aswell or as frequently aswell as the four of us have.

Now, im not arguing we should be on the A team, just that there is no way we dont make the B team ;).

Anyway, I agree on your list AD. Im going to come to London in the next two weeks to pick up TVs from charles. Be cool if I could get some games in with OOC?

Alpha Dash

Smash Ace
I just think its obvious that me, coey, aiko and bullet bill have shown over the years what we are capable of. There are players on the A team that haven't placed aswell or as frequently aswell as the four of us have.

Now, im not arguing we should be on the A team, just that there is no way we dont make the B team ;).

Anyway, I agree on your list AD. Im going to come to London in the next two weeks to pick up TVs from charles. Be cool if I could get some games in with OOC?
yeah OOC smashfests are open invites, we're actually having one on sunday (this aint really a fest its just friends come over who so happen to play smash, mainly prof lust gantz(if he aint working) slick and a few other new people who we're training up (potential OOC players if they keep improving) all who live local, it is a bit of a mission to travel on a sunday but the next one should be next week wednesday

Kone

Smash Master
Aye, I understand about the friends that play smash bit. Ill have to let you know when I can make it over, depends on van rental etc to pick up tvs.

Tamoo

Smash Master
I think aiko isn't going so you should have three foxes ( lj crab and yens imo) and have a fox go out first or something
and clockmire should really be considered IMO. He only didn't make it out of pools because me and crab got a random point off of other people.

COEY

Smash Lord
i would also like to add clockmire to the team b party. i remember him beating anon, which is impressive enough at one of his first tourneys. also he dabbles with luigi and how could i say no to that?

Edit:

Coey
Kone
Bullet Bill
Yeniths
LJ
Jolteon
The Lust
Deathgazer
Crabman
Clockmire

is zeppo making this?

edit 2: blinky should probably have a place too, maybe for deathgazer or crabman?

Alpha Dash

Smash Ace
I WOULD HAVE DESTROYED UR POOL! im playing I dunno, between him and the lust, lust has a better tech chase but clockmire is good against jiggz. To be faid there is a lot of decent players but not everyone is gonna be happy if they're left out. but its not just about being good at the game, its about what you can actually do when it comes to pressure, surviving etc etc i could go on!

ME I'm taking off stocks 100% grab=death this is needed in crews for sure.

also in preparation i want to do crew battles when possoble. OOC!

in the future we should dedicate a fest to crews instead of constant "london monthlies" people are kinda starting to lose interest in them. obviously its just an idea and not sure if it will work seeing as if 1 crew member is absent its gonna affect the whole team. but think about it guys 0_o

Kone

Smash Master
i would also like to add clockmire to the team b party. i remember him beating anon, which is impressive enough at one of his first tourneys. also he dabbles with luigi and how could i say no to that?

Edit:

Coey
Kone
Bullet Bill
Yeniths
LJ
Jolteon
The Lust
Deathgazer
Crabman
Clockmire

is zeppo making this?

edit 2: blinky should probably have a place too, maybe for deathgazer or crabman?
Yeah I was going to post and say that Blinky should be in it. Although I don't think over deathgazer. Personally, I would say Crabman. Just because there are three foxes.

I WOULD HAVE DESTROYED UR POOL! im playing I dunno, between him and the lust, lust has a better tech chase but clockmire is good against jiggz. To be faid there is a lot of decent players but not everyone is gonna be happy if they're left out. but its not just about being good at the game, its about what you can actually do when it comes to pressure, surviving etc etc i could go on!

ME I'm taking off stocks 100% grab=death this is needed in crews for sure.

also in preparation i want to do crew battles when possoble. OOC!

in the future we should dedicate a fest to crews instead of constant "london monthlies" people are kinda starting to lose interest in them. obviously its just an idea and not sure if it will work seeing as if 1 crew member is absent its gonna affect the whole team. but think about it guys 0_o
I think practicing crew matches is a great idea. Crews aren't likely to begin till 6pm on the first day. We could get some practice crew matches in before then especially as alot of Brits should be there quite early on.

OCC v SDB

Young guns v Old Lions

SNY Day 1 4pm kick off?!!?!?!?!

Also, if this tournament goes well I may use the venue regularly for UK tournaments. We can stay for one night (be around £14 each) but means we'd have it from 9am till 7pm the next day. This would mean crews could definetly occur and would be ace to run as the closer for the first night.

COEY

Smash Lord
yea ok mate, i've not played deathgazer. i just know how easy falco can get *****, especially when the pressure is on. nothing wrong with 3 foxes too, he's the best char in the game.

Kone

Smash Master
lol yeah i guess ^_^. Im not sure about Zeppo. Going to start chasing up the likes of scott, jam, paul, dan etc

Kone

Smash Master
loool

OOC vs SDB....I'm definitely won't mind doing that.

What 4 would you pick as there only 4 of us.
4??? really. Thats a ****e number :(. Up your number of players ;) get last dragon to come.

SDB depends on who turns up; me, joe, coey, z, jam, craiigg, amcd (i think alan is in X_X) etc

Alpha Dash

Smash Ace
yea ok mate, i've not played deathgazer. i just know how easy falco can get *****, especially when the pressure is on. nothing wrong with 3 foxes too, he's the best char in the game.
deathgazer difinitely deserves a place in team b, that goes without saying!

loool

OOC vs SDB....I'm definitely won't mind doing that.

What 4 would you pick as there only 4 of us.
tell LD to stop being stupid, theres tupposed to INITIALLY be 6 of us, Slik don't play much any more but we'll see if we can get him in. LAST DRAGON is a fooooooooooooool, keeps saying he quit, but he cant OOC IS IN HIS BLOOD we'll try get him to play in the crew battle too!!!

But yeah as it standa attending SNY there are only 4 OOC members going.

Kone

Smash Master
deathgazer difinitely deserves a place in team b, that goes without saying!

tell LD to stop being stupid, theres tupposed to INITIALLY be 6 of us, Slik don't play much any more but we'll see if we can get him in. LAST DRAGON is a fooooooooooooool, keeps saying he quit, but he cant OOC IS IN HIS BLOOD we'll try get him to play in the crew battle too!!!

But yeah as it standa attending SNY there are only 4 OOC members going.
Well see if you can get them to come. 4 is a pretty poor crew number lol ;). Either way SDB will crush OOC!

Tamoo

Smash Master
Since when was I captain lol!

This is a democracy ffs haha

prof: Funnily enough, in the car on the way back from gt3 I was talking about touching fortunecookie provocatively to wake him up for his birthday lol

J03

Smash Master
I think SDB's strongest are

Me
Coey
Mike
Craig
Alan
Jam

honestly no idea whose strongest as on any day i could beat all of them just to have them all beat me the day after, the same is true for all on the list haha so naming a top 4 is impossible xD

EDIT: Prof Pro: just so you know, you would have been invited into SDB if you weren't black

Professor Pro

Smash Legend

Me
Coey
Mike
Craig
Alan
Jam

honestly no idea whose strongest as on any day i could beat all of them just to have them all beat me the day after, the same is true for all on the list haha so naming a top 4 is impossible xD

EDIT: Prof Pro: just so you know, you would have been invited into SDB if you weren't black
loool Yeah I understand about the SDB thing....unfortoantely it works the same way with OOC, oh how unfair the world is :(

And OOC are ready to go up against ANYYYY of those people on that list, so you can counterpick with whoever you want to on the day out of your entire crew.....cos we are OOC and we don't give an eff.

Kone

Smash Master

Me
Coey
Mike
Craig
Alan
Jam

I am not sure Mike is in SDB properly? upto him. He maybe in Robbys crew officially.

Also,not to sure about your list Joe, im going to play both peach\samus from now on. Any tournament set between me and Mike/Craig/Alan/Will would be very close. In friendlies I go equal with Mike/Will, beat Craig majority of friendlies in Holland and Alan beats me 70-30 but with counter picking/tournament settings that would be closer. I also beat your fox in a set night before GT3 ;). Thats if you meant Craig as in Craiigg not me lol. I know that you call me Craig aswell now X_X.

J03

Smash Master
Haha id love to say yeah i did mean you but tbh i meant craiigg lol. point taken you could make the list, tbh ive little faith in your samus atm except vs foxes, obv it takes time. Your peach on the other hand id add to the list in an instant, it beat Tuna and thats good enough for me =)

Pro
Lust
Dash
Gantz

^is this the OOC 4? id be confident in a 5 v 5 with you having L.Daragon too. Not cocky just confident, would be closer then id like to think though. Id say 2 stock to us in a 4 vs 4 and 4 stock to us in a 5 v 5

Kone

Smash Master
Haha id love to say yeah i did mean you but tbh i meant craiigg lol. point taken you could make the list, tbh ive little faith in your samus atm except vs foxes, obv it takes time. Your peach on the other hand id add to the list in an instant, it beat Tuna and thats good enough for me =)

Pro
Lust
Dash
Gantz

^is this the OOC 4? id be confident in a 5 v 5 with you having L.Daragon too. Not cocky just confident, would be closer then id like to think though. Id say 2 stock to us in a 4 vs 4 and 4 stock to us in a 5 v 5
I am cool with that Joe. I know my Samus still needs work, can't switch mains drastically and not take a while learning character matchups :). I add Ganon to the Fox matchup aswell though. Im just going to keep my Peach maintained aswell. Was chopping and changing between the two of them today and it felt comfortable.

If there were five of us it'd be me, you, will, alan and the other depends on whether mike sees himself as sdb (i know we do ;) and whether jam comes. If both come and mike is sdb id drop out :)

j3ly

Smash Champion
Ooc would destroy u guys!! Tesco only has 4 members confident atm, those being myself pms deathgazer nd unreal. We would put the works to tamoos crew lol.

J0Treeeees crew would be close but i believe our speedy new age young german strikers will take out ur golden generation of oldies

J03

Smash Master
haha if you do then fair doos, we cant expect to be the best forever, in fact i quite like the idea of passing on the torch LOOOooL, the only crew capapble of doing that atm is OOC, i believe that our strongest 4 would beat any other crew in the UK atm, not that its much to brag about lol, id rather make UK top country in europe.

SO TRAIN EXTRA HARD!

dont just play to win, pause it at points and revise the last few seconds and learn from it, whilst your at it learn from EVERYTHING ^_^

COEY

Smash Lord
they didn't always, you were at AR1 you know that SDB rocked the Uk smash scene back then. Back when charlie boy was loosing to doug all the time, and getting his 7th place bracket finishes. Back when london only had like 1/2 good players.

ed - i'm not playing any friendlies vs your samus just so you know. it's a horrendous affair, but just know that i beat ryan :)

Kone

Smash Master
haha if you do then fair doos, we cant expect to be the best forever, in fact i quite like the idea of passing on the torch LOOOooL, the only crew capapble of doing that atm is OOC, i believe that our strongest 4 would beat any other crew in the UK atm, not that its much to brag about lol, id rather make UK top country in europe.

SO TRAIN EXTRA HARD!

dont just play to win, pause it at points and revise the last few seconds and learn from it, whilst your at it learn from EVERYTHING ^_^
I dont think any crew in the UK can beat SDB to be honest :(

they didn't always, you were at AR1 you know that SDB rocked the Uk smash scene back then. Back when charlie boy was loosing to doug all the time, and getting his 7th place bracket finishes. Back when london only had like 1/2 good players.

ed - i'm not playing any friendlies vs your samus just so you know. it's a horrendous affair, but just know that i beat ryan :)
thats a broken team
Ive never really seen IWR as a proper crew. Theyve never publicly promoted themselves, never played a crew match and dont really exist anymore. Frost and Chrisboi are completely missing in action and not going to be at SNY.

Crews are mates. Not bunch of top players that form a crew.

ps how about a four way crew tournament for best in UK? at SNY?

ps - Will... it cant be much worse than peach/weegee :(

Alpha Dash

Smash Ace
1)I dont think any crew in the UK can beat SDB to be honest :(

Ive never really seen IWR as a proper crew. Theyve never publicly promoted themselves, never played a crew match and dont really exist anymore. Frost and Chrisboi are completely missing in action and not going to be at SNY.

Crews are mates. Not bunch of top players that form a crew.

2)ps how about a four way crew tournament for best in UK? at SNY?

ps - Will... it cant be much worse than peach/weegee :(

1) your on drugs!!! OOC will destroy your team!!!

2) I'm down for this but not all of OOC is gonna be there, if all members were attending then OOC would blatantly win this, DESTRUCTION!

Willz for Team B's Falcon over Lust...
NOOOOOOOO WWWWAAAYYYYYYY not just because lust is OOC, and not only just the fact that willz didnt make it out of pools at GT3 and Lust did... But THE LUST IS A BETTER OPTION IN GENERAL!

Top Bottom