• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UK Crew for SNY!

Kone

Smash Master
I dont want to upset you AD but SDB IS > OOC :( sorry man. I got some tissues you could have? maybe a wee pillow to clutch while you sob? hot water bottle to soothe you to sleep? horlicks?

Alpha Dash

Smash Ace
I dont want to upset you AD but SDB IS > OOC :( sorry man. I got some tissues you could have? maybe a wee pillow to clutch while you sob? hot water bottle to soothe you to sleep? horlicks?
wow. who is ur best crew member? oh my days ooc will destroy you guys.... come on your squad is nothing!!!

3/10 members of team A are members of OOC!!! have you not realised this!!

J03

Smash Master
there will be no destruction of SDB, we are too good for that. Worst case situation we would lose by 1 or 2, even pro knows this. You have a chance of winning are we accept that so we will play properly, we could lose, but we won't >_0

J03

Smash Master
Mate id never shy away from playing you, in fact i really look forward to playing you again. I don't care if i beat people, but if they beat me i bring my A game, look what happened to tamoo, other then a scrapy win at gt3 that should not have happened, since he beat me he hasn't been able to touch me.

I'm not saying this to be disrespectful, i love your IC's, your game, your commitment and how much you've improved. I love how OOC looks after its own and helps each other improve, in fact i admire it. You see imo OOC is most like SDB, thats why i look forward to playing your crew at SNY. And tbh im not the best player SDB has to offer. Jam, Alan and will are all better then me.

AmcD
Jam
Coey
Jo3

this would be our 4v4 line up. Add mike if its 5v5. and for 10 vs 10 we have Craig, Ed, Yeniths, Aiko and Zeppo.

we are the best man for man team in Britain.

SDB we're FTW

Brado

Smash Lord
Yeniths belongs to LC, now quit your *****in' both of you.
And that better place is obviously down to his 4 consecutive weeks in LC prior to GT3 ;)

Kill The Beast

Smash Cadet
hands off our mike.
team scrub, we need a better name, would beat any existing crew in the uk. me, robby, mike and joe (smashy smashy smashy) 4v4 line up.

J03

Smash Master
Tamoo: i think its yeniths choice tbh, but he can be in LC and SDB, as SDB extends out of smash. We wouldn't use him if he didn't consider himself SDB

Alpha Dash

Smash Ace
thats right all, follow the gimic... OOC is the inspitation for ALL!!! we're at the top and the most entertaining crew!! 2nd comes TESCO, my favourite crew other than my own.

Kone

Smash Master
I dont think Yeniths is SDB. Its never been offered (not like it wouldnt be) and hes already in the crew with LJ I believe. Regardless, we got other members. Lil cute georgy is sdb outta smash tho lol.

Mike is SDB tho lol ;) regardless of this team scrub business lol.

Also, i aint even sure ooc is the most entertaining crew :s. When sdb are actually together its much louder at a tournament than gt3 was with the full attendance of OOC.

SDB V OOC V TESO V LJ CREW AT SNY. SDB AND OOC TO BE SEEDED IN THE BRACKET =O

Kone

Smash Master
I reckon it depends on what each crew can field. If there are 6 in your crew SDB can do that etc. No need for anyone to miss out imo.

Plus, larger the numbers, greater the **** it'll be by sdb ;)

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
they didn't always, you were at AR1 you know that SDB rocked the Uk smash scene back then. Back when charlie boy was loosing to doug all the time, and getting his 7th place bracket finishes. Back when london only had like 1/2 good players.

ed - i'm not playing any friendlies vs your samus just so you know. it's a horrendous affair, but just know that i beat ryan :)
Yeah I know, but that was years ago and passing on the torch implies that it's the same now lol.

Tamoo

Smash Master
Brad: well b4 I asked George to join our crew, I asked if he was in a crew and he said no, just good friends with other crews and so he joined ours. I'm all up for him playing for your crew as long as it isn't against us as any experience to help him improve is better for him and benefits us as long ad he is loyal to our crew and plays for us against you guys.

In other news, does that mean Marni is making sny?

L-J

Smash Ace
My my, George really has become a prized commodity these days LOL. Well as Joe said he's gotta make his own mind up but for now we're assuming he's in our crew because that's what he said most recently. Anyways, I'm sick of our crew being called 'L-Js crew' or 'Tamoo's crew' or w/e. WE NEED A NAME DAMMIT!

j3ly

Smash Champion
tesco is about union. tesco jam harddd - its my group of friends with 3 others (unrea,l deathgazer, da, +/- edwin) who come along. tesco, like ooc, often jam with the female race in union with playing smash (they are no good at smash dont get excited). mine and deathgazers pre-gt3 training week consisted of travelling around my locality, playing smash at each house and then jammin with assorted peoples in the evening.

out of about 20 members of 'tesco crew,' 5 or 6 are tournament ready. fortunately these 3 or 4 players (excluding deathgazer and unreal, tho unreal is one of my best mates) are my best friends and we jam daily after work/college so alot of smashing gets done.

apart from that unreal comes down to mine all the time. i also go up to D.A's place to play smash. normally arriving about 8 in the evening and leaving 6 in the morning. edwin comes over too but that became less frequent when i got a job, which is no longer in the way (so to speak cos it is, but nvm).

conclusion - tesco are THE north london smash crew. we play in a wide variety of locations, ranging from enfield -> finsbury park. we have stations and cubes and amateurs all over the place, all wanting to play smash with the legendary elite 4 at any time. OOC takes the south, but nobody can challenge tescos spread over north london.

edwin can remain undecided, but the second he has more contacts in tesco crew other than myself, and learns that they are all always on smash - it will become clear that there is only 1 crew if you want to play smash everyday

j3ly 4 pres, no pressure edwin (not that ur taking any)

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
loooool Edwin going to Tesco Crew is basically a cry from Tesco to want one of the top 4 in their crew.....so I definitely don't regard him as Tesco Crew.

ESPECIALLY when Edwin clearly says 'I do not want to be in Tesco Crew, plus it seems like they just want to use me'.........I don't think it gets much clearer then that loool.

Plus all crews usually have social similarities and chill with each other....Edwin isn't really connected with them lol...Tesco Crew need to stop desperately lunging for top players cos it only highlights the poorness of their own crew lol.

SwizzyUK

Smash Journeyman

I am not sure Mike is in SDB properly? upto him. He maybe in Robbys crew officially.
I'm first and foremost a member of the (soon to be renamed) Team Scrub, but I still consider myself SDB if that counts for anything.
And currently SDB is the strongest crew in the UK ;)

Lol at the whole Edwin - Tesco thing.

Back on topic, I'm so on it for crews, and I'm glad Will's got a chance to prove himself cos I have a feeling he's gonna edge into top 10.

Kone

Smash Master
I'm first and foremost a member of the (soon to be renamed) Team Scrub, but I still consider myself SDB if that counts for anything.
And currently SDB is the strongest crew in the UK ;)

Lol at the whole Edwin - Tesco thing.

Back on topic, I'm so on it for crews, and I'm glad Will's got a chance to prove himself cos I have a feeling he's gonna edge into top 10.
Aye, thats the way I see it, SDB is a big family that has toucked alot of people lol it never quite leaves here :confused: (edit: this sentence makes little sense but i thought id leave it this way).

Btw good chance finland may end up having a crew at this so therell be no uk B if they do :ohwell:

Mike, got people over at mine for smash 2moro, come over? (i know ur working so probs cant but thought id be polite and ask)

Top Bottom