• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Uhhh.... not retired yet....

Life After Death

Smash Champion
im retiring soon ima miss the smash community. i had a good time with the game buts its time to move on im tired of being so ***** broke. now im at the age of 19 no more fun and games its time to get cream. ima mis all my smash homies and OOS players ill see ya later in the future.

quick shoutouts-

ima def miss my fav. smashers like PBnJ and afro u know who u are i just cant think of all my fav. smashers at once its too much thinking lol but u all know who u are. shiz is the best. im glad i inspired u means alot to me. ur like a brotha from another motha keep beasting son. colin is wayyy better than people think he is. he's close to bronson johnson level but im prolly the only one who knows it cuz im sensei chopz from the snake/falco training facility dojo of DOOM. its all good time will tell and the inevitable will happen and he gonan be top 5 soon ull all see. juan ur def gonna be as goood a mango by the end of the year cuz im sensei chopz and i know all. thats a safe guess so no hate from anyone. u got potential to be top 5-10 soon real soon. ur like a time a bomb an asteroid a comet a fuking beast son.

hopefully when i come back ill be a better person than i am now.

GL to all my peeps and.......ill see ya later

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Awwww no! I'm sorry to hear about that man, but I respect your decision.

I only wish I could've played more of that legendary Falco at TO4 when I had the chance.

Good luck with the rest of your life man.

Renth

Smash Hero
Chops, I've retired 18 million times you'll be back :p

I haven't played in a tournament in over a year but I like to troll the forums and i'd play if anyone asked.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
I'll be back though iono when could be for a whole year. just that i gotta focus until im in control of my life. just started school and now i gotta really concetrate on that ****

Zoro

Smash Champion
:(

your were like my inspiration to play falco
Dont get rusty while your away lol
hopefully you find some good cash flow and have time for smash every now and then

MikeSanti

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5242-9800
Knew you for a short while when I saw you at the tourneys and you is a chill dude.

Hope you settle everything for the better, and like zoro said, don't get rusty.

Pengie

Smash Lord
It's a shame you're retiring, you're one of my favorite players to watch. Hope you come back at some point.

Laijin

Smash Hero
Rarely does anyone ACTUALLY retire.
First they will stop stop playing the game altogether for a very short while.
Then they'll start playing friendlies.
And finally before they know it, they'll be at tournaments again.

So I don't know what everyone's so sad about. Its an unlikely chance this guy will ACTUALLY retire forever.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Rarely does anyone ACTUALLY retire.
First they will stop stop playing the game altogether for a very short while.
Then they'll start playing friendlies.
And finally before they know it, they'll be at tournaments again.

So I don't know what everyone's so sad about. Its an unlikely chance this guy will ACTUALLY retire forever.
pretty much

he'll be back. they all come back

Life After Death

Smash Champion
hah thx everyone. but ill still play friendlies down here. ill keep my tech skills up. i just cant be going to tourneys soon. got bs to deal with

Laijin

Smash Hero
its not possible to quit, ive tried it bro, u might take a break but u'll be back

smash is worse than crack
This man speaks the truth.
We will all be playing this game till we're like 60.
Cause no one will ever quit and the community will stay the same size without growing much larger than it is right now.

Zoro

Smash Champion
I want to play till like.... 28 after that i will have to evaluate what im doin with my life

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
hopefully when i come back ill be a better person than i am now.
I'll be back though iono when could be for a whole year. just that i gotta focus until im in control of my life. just started school and now i gotta really concetrate on that ****
hah thx everyone. but ill still play friendlies down here. ill keep my tech skills up. i just cant be going to tourneys soon. got bs to deal with
CHOPS COME BACK i dont understaaaand LOL

i feel you on the school thing. its like you can only truly be successful when you can play top level smash while having great academics, like putting one marble at both ends of a ruler and trying to roll both of them towards the middle

you dont need the luck cuz you understand your own character more than anyone else and know what to do...

baaa...

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
chopz, the smash community will miss you, retiring is hard, I tried it and now im partially back, it truly is crack.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
i said ima stop gooign to tourney soon. doint know when. but its gonan eventually come to a point where icant go to tourneys for a while. im not permentaly retiring, but i will for a bit.

Top Bottom