• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Uhhh.... not retired yet....

Life After Death

Smash Champion
ill be playing you this weekend,
oh and im back to maining ganon too. i just needed a little ****** to get my head clear again.
THATS WATS UP. real hairy men main ganon. even though im retired ill still play friendlies...

ill make it though i wont end up homeless or in jail. I'll come back as OLD CHOPZ!. afro is the new sensei seek afro for counseling.

doodah - not as sensitive as YOU. nah ima miss you man.. ur random jokes and us randomly getting mad at each other every 5 months.

OverLade

Smash Hero
chops is going to linguinis tourney saturday, he didnt quit.

and he still posts on smasherboards.

rejoice
The Guru like presence will be missed in tourney no doubt however.

Hopefully you'll make your return when I can finally make my "official" entrance into the US smash scene.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
my job is not hiring me so i guess i am going to zp if id ont get hired by this week. but...... im still retiring lol they said they wa gonna hire me and now they delaying it iono why they being gay. yea im still gonna post lol but ill be retired.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
lol but unlike EVERYONE THAT said they retired they literally only retired cuz they got owned and dont have confident or dont wanna put in the effort to get good or they barely have **** to deal with and say they got stuff to deal with when it isnt that much. my retirement is due to real life **** no joke. if it wasnt id be making a fool out of myself.

real talk if i dont stop goign to tourneys once i get hired im literalyl gona get kicked out of my place and just go back to hustlin for money with my homeboi. *** that ****.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
just hustlin lol.... how u think i used to make money back then it wasnt all from tourneys. and all the useless shoes u made fun of cuz i keep buying them each week lol

Top Bottom