• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCLA VII: AVALANCHE - was too good, does no one do shout-outs anymore? WOW

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I get automatic shotgun for being his roommate.

xDARKLINKx

Smash Ace
...then some random jigglypuff player goes there, takes every top player's *******s, and parts them wider than Moses did to the Red Sea.

King Out

LOLLLLLLL

**** though i wanted to go but some **** came up.....props to aesis for finishing this before 11....193 BRAWL entrants??? god dman.

And i agree to whoever said the thing about reputations and rivalries needing to be formed before a game gets that exciting. I bet some people were kind of expecting or wanting that same feeling like from SCC or any UCLA where norcal came down, the friendly rivalry kinda thing that most melee tournaments had. I knew this tournament would get that complaint...there just isn't enough tension yet and care enough for winning and losing..theres still too many random good noobs, and not enough amazing players. A little more time and itll get that feeling back....or just *** it, lets play melee, either one.

bbb

Smash Champion
I want to go to norcal, when exactly are you planning to go up there?

also I have family in norcal so I might hit you up on that germ sometime, I never know when I'll be up there though.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
I can't go if it's during the school year, I guess you guys go have your fun while I stay at home studying for a nonexistant test for school!! :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

The GERM

Smash Ace
Calmate

Ok ok, calm down fu**ers, lol. I can't fit 20 of you gays in my house first of all. Second, It'll prolly be nicer to have people I know/spoken to in the past, just so I don't have 20+ random people in my living room that I know nothing about. But yeah, I think Alex might be coming up in about 2 weeks, I'll let you guys know when it's cool to come up, just don't make plans quite yet.

Demised

Smash Ace
Az had a bomb time besides the 3-4 hour wait about 70 miles from phoenix with a blown tire. Especially since we all had to work that morning. **********. Atleast we got to see the sun rise I guess >_<.

Socal to good. Were def comin to most of the tourneys in Cali.

DBR said its cool if 20 people show, Germ has no idea. >_>

HaPPyTheCoW

Smash Apprentice
that was a fun day :]. i got my butt kicked, but thats ok, it was my very first time entering a tournament lol. everyone is so good. i recorded a short video if anyone who didnt go wants to watch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ys0iuh_W_9c

the video was at waist level because i didnt want people to go like "wtf? dont record me you stranger" lol

Job

Smash Cadet
that was a fun day :]. i got my butt kicked, but thats ok, it was my very first time entering a tournament lol. everyone is so good. i recorded a short video if anyone who didnt go wants to watch.

the video was at waist level because i didnt want people to go like "wtf? dont record me you stranger" lol
You should have seen the guys with their cameras recording everything. Don't know why they would when they can get Getyourtournament videos on youtube. Of course to me that tv looked weird.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium

nice video, I also recorded but at head level. I was in the community since 2006 when Melee was around and people were all open and loving eachother lol. That explains why I don't care if people don't want me to record them xD I'll have a montage up soon. I'll probably be the Brawl Atlus just because recording tournaments is too fun!

CAOS

Smash Journeyman
:[ I knew I shouldn't have posted that. I feel bad now, but it was just my initial thought like for a split second..Your still too good though!! I still <3 you. Don't hate me :p
that was hilarious

nice video, I also recorded but at head level. I was in the community since 2006 when Melee was around and people were all open and loving eachother lol. That explains why I don't care if people don't want me to record them xD I'll have a montage up soon. I'll probably be the Brawl Atlus just because recording tournaments is too fun!
connor i better be in it ^_^

iankobe

Smash Lord
Nice video Betty!

I'm glad you had fun at the tourney. Congrats to the crazy kill you got during that one game against the Yoshi.

LMFAO

mickeyk90

Smash Apprentice
dang if i only knew that pbody played PT earlier
i would of asked him to PT ditto with me

then again he was busy drawing :p
overall UCLA was very fun indeed

Top Bottom