• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCLA VII: AVALANCHE - was too good, does no one do shout-outs anymore? WOW

Oscular

Smash Journeyman
alright, well i was just wondering, sry if it sounded like I was complaining, cause I wasn't. anyways, host more k bye

Boolossus

Smash Ace
129th... well could have been worse. My wii is being garbage right now, and not accepting game discs. But once it starts working again I'm gonna play more, and I promise to give Samus a better show at the next tournament I attend. Thanks again Aesis, stellar tournament.

killer tofu

Smash Lord
He does have an account or soemthing.
he came into melee kinda late but was really good
and he just ***** at brawl i guess

Race

Smash Lord
Seems he's an accomplished pianist also, hats off to his he is really good.

I wonder if he'll do FF songs. . ? lol

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
He beat Lucky and almost Edrees too.
ALMOST?

WhatIsFear almost beat Edrees at the last UCLA... Last game, last stock, two more back airs and Edrees dies. No one knows except Brian, Edrees and me. But it doesn't mean **** LMAO, that's not an accomplishment.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
he beat mike haze? lol
jtb i knew of but not mike
He ***** MIke's **** at UCLA LMAO... I came over and I ask Gimpyfish... wtf, is this friendly? But nope, just some random Falcon pwning Mike.

Mike needs matchup help... but I think he quit tho so I dunno

araknophobik

Smash Master
lmao

i heard of brians good job at ucla, too bad he lost oscar tho
but it had to be done, we HAD to witness pbody vs SS
who knows how the world would be today had that match not happeed

LuCKy

Smash Master
i thought futile beat my math and falcon.....and i 4 stocked him twice the week before with my ic's in winners and fox in losers

just sayin...lol

doubt i could even touch him at brawl though......****er ***** apparently

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
Best things about this tourny: Playing Melee w/Kira and Emerican...

2nd best thing about this tourny: Completely redefining the IC's metagame in one session w/Pat...

3rd best thing about this tourny: Playing 3rd Strike...

Worst thing about this tourny: Brawl...

Alan: I ask if I can call out matches. You say no, then 10 min's later Mike's on the mic. Wow. Ppl listen to my voice. Let me call matches next time. Thanks for the tourny man. It's not your fault this game sucks. <3 you...

Boolossus

Smash Ace
Best things about this tourny: Playing Melee w/Kira and Emerican...

2nd best thing about this tourny: Completely redefining the IC's metagame in one session w/Pat...

3rd best thing about this tourny: Playing 3rd Strike...

Worst thing about this tourny: Brawl...

Alan: I ask if I can call out matches. You say no, then 10 min's later Mike's on the mic. Wow. Ppl listen to my voice. Let me call matches next time. Thanks for the tourny man. It's not your fault this game sucks. <3 you...
You're right. Brawl is just awful, it's downright terrible. Worst game nintendo has ever made, what were they thinking? It's no fun at all. We should break all brawl discs into tiny little pieces and then cut ourselves with the shards because Brawl fails as a game. We, representing the competitive smash community, need to protest this monstrosity. Brawl is an outrage, and doesn't deserve to be part of the Smash Bros series. It doesn't even deserve to have the title "Super Smash Bros" in it's name. You've killed our spirits Sakurai, and what's more, you've extinguished the fire burning inside of competitive smashers. Your core audience have had their hopes crushed -their dreams for a better smashing future have been shattered into little tiny fragments of a shattered dream by this atrocity of a game. I hope you're proud of yourself.

Fellow Smashers, the time to act is now. We need to have protests -violent protests. That's how we've gotten through hard times in america's past, and that's what will fix this Smashing crisis that is Brawl. I urge you, comrades from the good old smash days (melee) to join hands, and band together to fight against this appalling product of nintendo. Comrades, the time to act is now. Drop your wiimotes, pick up your GCN controllers, and get ready for an epic march to NYC, we're going to have ourselves a little chat with NOA.

DRaGZ

Smash Champion
You're right. Brawl is just awful, it's downright terrible. Worst game nintendo has ever made, what were they thinking? It's no fun at all. We should break all brawl discs into tiny little pieces and then cut ourselves with the shards because Brawl fails as a game. We, representing the competitive smash community, need to protest this monstrosity. Brawl is an outrage, and doesn't deserve to be part of the Smash Bros series. It doesn't even deserve to have the title "Super Smash Bros" in it's name. You've killed our spirits Sakurai, and what's more, you've extinguished the fire burning inside of competitive smashers. Your core audience have had their hopes crushed -their dreams for a better smashing future have been shattered into little tiny fragments of a shattered dream by this atrocity of a game. I hope you're proud of yourself.

Fellow Smashers, the time to act is now. We need to have protests -violent protests. That's how we've gotten through hard times in america's past, and that's what will fix this Smashing crisis that is Brawl. I urge you, comrades from the good old smash days (melee) to join hands, and band together to fight against this appalling product of nintendo. Comrades, the time to act is now. Drop your wiimotes, pick up your GCN controllers, and get ready for an epic march to NYC, we're going to have ourselves a little chat with NOA.
Roflcopter.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer

we got this.

seigehyland

Smash Ace
Drop your wiimotes, pick up your GCN controllers, and get ready for an epic march to NYC, we're going to have ourselves a little chat with NOA.
YAH ALL RIGHT!!!

isnt NOA in washington..?
PSYCHE!

Can someone get the directions right before we march 3000 miles in the wrong direction?
Use mapquest and for address..just enter NOA.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero

This post is hilarious to anyone who saw it before the edit

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
It was just one sentence of what I presume to be a sarcastic tone, something to the effect of, "All 191 entrants hated Brawl too." I was tempted to respond to it then, but I thought it was obviously stupid enough for everyone to skip over it. Then he edited it into that epic mess and it's like ROFL, why in the world did he get so riled up about it.

Top Bottom