• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCLA VII: AVALANCHE - was too good, does no one do shout-outs anymore? WOW

bbb

Smash Champion
Best part of the tournament: plan 9

worst part of the tournament: pichu paizano

lol

seigehyland

Smash Ace
yah me too...i kinda like brawl singles, its fun, but only if you play as a fun character. i think if you play as someone who you just kinda go thru the same routine with..it gets kinda boring.

festizzio

Smash Champion
yah me too...i kinda like brawl singles, its fun, but only if you play as a fun character. i think if you play as someone who you just kinda go thru the same routine with..it gets kinda boring.
I'd like to say this wouldn't happen in Melee, but unfortunately it does. =\

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Oh Man!!!!!!!!11
Almost Beating Edrees Is Like 10x Better Than Actually Beating Edrees
LOL. I'll be the first to admit he should have beaten me both those matches. Give him 1 month more experience before that set and he would have taken it. That was crazy. I felt all bad cuz i thought he was a random hahaha <3 futile

ROFL

Smash Journeyman
yaaaayyyyyy

not sure if there would be time for brawl and melee since so many **** people go to these.

it would be nice tho

Top Bottom