• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCLA VII: AVALANCHE - was too good, does no one do shout-outs anymore? WOW

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
theres the norcal biweeklies which are very nice, then theres sacramento tournaments which are a little smaller, and then modesto tournaments which are even smaller, and stockton has some every now and then

getting everyone in norcal to come to a large-scale tournament is very rare

it would be cool if it happened though

quite a few people in norcal actually like brawl

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
Yea that was a good set, you had me really worried the whole time. Glad you are such a good sport =D
Ofcourse, I looked back and I realized I was playing really stupid lol. Great Snake for sure, just wish he wasn't so broked!!! lololol

angelspe3d

Smash Journeyman
man i wish glen got it on video tape when i barely won on corneria and i pounced on mike haze LAWL three gooood

edit: someone else has the chuck norris avatar.... money match for the chuck norris avatar? =P
hahaha ya dude that was good ****...
how much???
:D
as long as we arent doing thosee meta dittos... :-/

angelspe3d

Smash Journeyman
:-/ i wanna play a 4 reallsssiesss....
and i wanna play futile :( i never got to play eithr of u... 1v1...

angelspe3d

Smash Journeyman
hahaha
w/e yo!!!!
but srry if ever seemd like a ****... "YAHH BOY" ...... hahaha...
but i gotta sleeeeeeeeeep finals yoooo
get good :D

Johnny Blitz

Smash Ace
hahahaha nah its cool dude dont sweat it. "YAHHHH GURL" lawl three funny.

gimpyfish - preach on! gb sux my brawls!!!

edit: lawl at a team named "is that BRAWL u got?" winning the first california major. WEST COAST IS THAT BRAWL U GOT? =P jkjk

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
for the record, I entered with the name "This game sucks Brawls" inspired by "Is that BRAWL you got?!" ^_^

The GERM

Smash Ace
No Johns..

First and foremost let me say, tip of the hat to Socal, you guys are obviously the better region at the moment as far as Cali goes. I don't understand how the brawl community in Socal can be so huge and the Norcal brawl scene be so small. I really wasn't expecting so much talent coming out of Socal. I figured there was a handfull of really good players to watch out for and the rest being slightly average which led me to underestimate a lot of players. This tournament really makes me want to up the competitive community in Norcal, like how it was for melee. We have maybe one tournament every other week, half of which don't finish cause the venue closes at 4, or half the players just play melee. Either or, only about 50 people ever show up tops. Regardless, Cali *****, we'll definately travel to Socal as much as we can so we can all grow as one West Coast region. We'll come more prepared next time for sure, we just need some more practice, more tourney's, more players, but it'll come soon enough.

Pleasure kickin' it with you guys as usual, Socal after-tourneys always ****. Beautifully ran tournament, good sh** Aesis. My Forward impression *****, I'll bust it out next time for those who didn't here it.

If anyone from socal ever wants to come down any weekend, just let me know in advance, and if we're not too busy, you're more than welcome to stay at the DBR house, Just shower and sh**, don't want any of that socal stench staining my walls and sh**, lol.

Peace out and good sh** again socal, we'll come full force next time.

-GERM

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
Yeah sorry to everyone I didn't get to say bye to, I had to leave too suddenly.

NorCal needs to catch up now. Where did all these Warios come from?

PsychoMidget

Smash Lord
aw mayun, I missed the Forward impression...

I gotta go to NorCal now >_> you guys have to host a big tourney to get SoCal up there lol

plus it's hot down here, an even better reason to go to NorCal

edit: If Gimpy drives I'm downnnnn lol

Naota21t

Smash Champion
Well its unfair to compare NorCal w/ Socal when it was a tournament @ SoCal, and there were like 10 norcal players or so.

But yea, if anyone needs housing, i got yo back.

Also there that huge $1000 bay area tourney coming in august.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
I wanna go tooooo Cam and Gimpy. Just please make the road trip in the summer, I just got in trouble today and I can't spend the night ANYWHERE. No johns to myself I guess.

Johnny Blitz

Smash Ace
trip to norcal? i wanna goooooooooooooooooooo

make room for socals biggest shtt talker? haha

edit: everyone look out for blitz tourney this summer called LEMONADEPALOOZA. free lemonade wid entry fee n unlimited lemonade while supplies last im getting a keg of it. coming summer 2008!!

PsychoMidget

Smash Lord
trip to norcal? i wanna goooooooooooooooooooo

make room for socals biggest shtt talker? haha

edit: everyone look out for blitz tourney this summer called LEMONADEPALOOZA. free lemonade wid entry fee n unlimited lemonade while supplies last im getting a keg of it. coming summer 2008!!
lemonz better show up to this

The King

Smash Ace
The prospect of spending an entire weekend in the confines of my hot, dark room, spending the entire time just ****** the **** out of unsuspecting people from Socal without any discontent or empathy...

well it just sends shivers down my spine and a tear down my eye ;_;

Looking forward to it.

<_<

>_>

King Out

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
i remember when socal stayed at DBR house...

king walks out in the morning, with his shades on, looks at us and says "who the hell are you guys."

he then proceeded to get some cereal, and walk out of the house.

good times...

The King

Smash Ace
Rofl, good times.

Disappointed that full results weren't posted today though =(

King Out

(Lmao ****it, I should've said that as I walked out the door that morning.)

iankobe

Smash Lord
GERM: Wow. We'd love to come up and smash it with you guys! This is awesome.

Great tourney btw. It was tiring for my group and I had a headache the whole time...=/

No johns to me though.

seigehyland

Smash Ace
Germ...you know what man...JB showed me where you're guys old house was...you honestly lived in my back yard..like if you hopped the fence you would have landed in my pool. lol

imma be in antioch in august tho...hopefully to make it for B.I.O. and all...i may need housing if i go tho. because my parents dont really live in antioch anymore...its just my step-gramma who is really cranky and wakes up to a **** pin drop.

hit me up on aim sometime if u can bro

LuCKy

Smash Master
gimpy take me......i got gas money and 'll buy you chipotle

don't see how gimpy can deny that lol

-edit i call shot gun if mango dosn't come

Top Bottom